How would you like to die? And what will be your last words?

would luv to die at hm surounded by my family, would wish to hug my kids so tight before i say 'YESU, MARIA NA YOSEFU MIKONONI MWENU NAIWEKA ROHO YANGU' AMEN! umenifanya nitoe machozi, realy a sad moment.

I would like to die old and content, reminiscing the days when the mornin wud not be complete

without reading one of Boflo's crazy and funny threads like 'hot chik' Boflo u ar crazy and I love u 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimi napenda kuishi mpaka siku dunia inanyakuliwa.. Kufa siyo dili bana!

Sisi kwa imani yangu hakuna kufa ila tuna kupumzika, ila nitafurahi nikiwa na familia yangu ili tuagane na kuwausia waishi kwa amani kama sasa tunavyoishi na kuwaombea kwa BABA MUNGU ili awalinde then namshukuru MUNGU kwa uzima na maisha aliyonijalia pamoja na kufurahi kuungana na malaika zake katika kiti cha enzi

Boflo, Ndahani is a dude, c'mon...
Mi ningependa kufa kifo cha moto au maji

Mwali, kwa matendo na kwa maisha, we are two world apart...Anachokiamini na kukisema mimi sikiamni wala kukifuata kabisa...but the fact remains that we are all human beings. Ntafanya makosa kufikiria am different.

I'd prefer to be in bed at home.

My last words would be "Thanks very much all Jf members for the help and support you've given me through the years. I love Kaunga , Mwali ,Erotica , bht , Ndahani ..... I love you all''

Serenity and total peace with my lord, Boflo. Life after here should be so sweet...I have toiled for long and I think should be enough.

Back
Top Bottom