How to use JamiiForums effectively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamani nimeshindwa kuweka picha yangu kwenye jina langu

How do I get a picture under my username?

Avatars are small graphical images that you may choose in your profile. They are displayed by your username on all posts that you make. You can select the image that best describes yourself from your profile options.

These small images are called Avatars. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. There are two kinds of avatars: those provided by JamboForums.com and those that you upload yourself.

We provided a set of avatars and are enabled, you may select an avatar that best describes your personality.

We also have enabled custom avatars, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer.

ADD an avatar by visiting this link: https://www.jamiiforums.com/profile.php?do=editavatar
Mkuu naomba usome haya maelekezo vizuri ukishindwa naomba tuwasiliane

Pia kwa wale waliojisajili, ni vema SANA mkatembelea jukwaa hili kwani lina mengi ambayo si rahisi kuyapata katika mtandao!<br />
<br />
<font color="Red">Click: </font><span style="font-family: Franklin Gothic Medium"><font size="4"><a href="https://www.jamiiforums.com/jf-store-enjoy-this/" target="_blank">JF Store: Enjoy This!</a></font></span> <br />
<br />
Hiyo ndiyo faida ya kuwa registered!
<br />
<br />

nashukuru jf nahisi ule msongo wa mawazo uliokuwa unakaribia kunipa heart attack nimeutua,kwani nitaweza kuyatoa yale yote yaliyokuwa yameganda kwenye blood circulation yangu......

Value is value if only is valued.I do value all who are postg their sound ideas to jamii forum

Hitimisho la bajet limeisha,je yaliyojadiliwa kwa umakin,yatatekelezwa?Jaman wabunge mkumbuke kuwa nyie ni watanzania mmezaliwa na na wakulima wa nchi hii,ebu fanyen maamuz magumu

me nahitaji ku upload profile picture,nifanyeje mods? Kila nikijaribu inakataa 'this is not a valid image for avatar'

A wife was critically ill in the ICU and the doctor was worried on how to inform the husband that his wife had a few days to live.After a long friendly conversation and consolations the doctor finally informed the husband that his wife had a few days to live.The husband replied 'Doctor don't worry,I have waited for 40 years a few more days won't do any harm'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom