Hoja ya Zitto sio ya CHADEMA

Mtoa thread uwezo wake wa kufikiri mdogo sana...sijui ana wivu wa Mtetea....Magamba bwana....

Lusinde at work

wewe ni wa kusamehewa bure,una matatizo fulani kichwani lazima kutoka na huu utoto unaoufanya hapa na kutokana nakauli yako hii ya kilevi sijui kama unaikumbuka uliwahi kuitoa mahali,nimeamua ki quote kwa manufaa ya wana jf wakufahamu na kuanzia leo wawe wanakupuuza!

"By Molemo 30th March 2012 00:56
RIP CUF.CDM haiwezi kuungana na Marehemu.

Zitto Zuberi Kabwe
Zitto Zuberi Kabwe, the man who led a spirited, though abortive, battle to oust Prime Minister Mizengo Pinda, yesterday revealed how and why he planned to table the motion of no confidence.
In a telephone interview with The Guardian on Sunday, Kabwe, who is Kigoma North MP, said, "I acted alone…I asked God to help me after a lot of pressure from Tanzanians and some donors from Norway."
"It was the most difficult decision I have ever taken in my life…I didn't consult the leader of the Opposition in the House nor the opposition chief whip." Kabwe told The Guardian on Sunday.
He also revealed that on the day he was finalizing his report on the just released Controller and Auditor General's (CAG) report, he got visitors from the government of Norway who, among other things, encouraged him to take stern action against corruption and theft of public funds.
"They said heads must roll following the damning CAG report. This was a serious challenge to me, considering that the public was also pressuring us to take action," the youthful MP said.
"I finally made up my mind that I would go after the premier, but I asked God to help me if He believed I was on the right path." Kabwe told The Guardian on Sunday, adding that the CAG report should not be taken as just a normal annual report.
The Kigoma North legislator also revealed that five out of the 71 signatures he garnered to ‘oust' Premier Pinda were from the ruling party, though three of them requested that their identity shouldn't be disclosed until tomorrow (Monday).
His remarks come as some political analysts maintained that, whatever the outcome of the fate of the seven cabinet ministers and one deputy minister, politically the opposition party, Chadema, had cornered the ruling party, gaining political mileage and public credibility.
CCM legislators' reaction during their party caucus meeting wasn't triggered by the motive to fight corruption, but just a political maneuver to save face before the public, according to some political analysts who declined to be named.
"In every political battle there are winners and losers…in this case it's Chadema that has won at the expense of the future of CCM," a senior politician who once served as prime minister told The Guardian on Sundayyesterday.
Speaking on condition of anonymity, the senior politician said, "I am not speaking as a former prime minister but as a political analyst…CCM acted blindly because Chadema had them in a very tight corner politically."
According to the senior politician, what transpired proved that the House was growing stronger than the other pillars of state, adding that the situation was, among other things, fuelled by the brilliant performance of Chadema's legislators as well as the current divisions within the ruling party.
"What we witness today, apart from being pushed highly by Kabwe and his colleagues, has also been contributed to by the sharp divisions within the ruling party," the senior politician added.
However, he cautioned against the legislative becoming stronger than the judiciary and executive. "The legislative arm can accuse, investigate and judge anybody…this is very dangerous," he said.
A cabinet minister who declined to be named, though his name is among those reportedly asked to resign, siad yesterday, "This is more than accountability…it's a political battle within CCM ahead of the 2015 general election."
"Take the example of Transport minister Omar Nundu, who proved yesterday that the accusations being directed at him were baseless…If some MPs can fabricate evidence to satisfy their wishes, then it's not accountability but political vendetta," the minister said.
In his defence yesterday in the National Assembly, Nundu claimed that he was being attacked after he questioned why a Chinese company was awarded a USD 320 million tender to expand the Dar port without following procedures.
According to the minister, the government has never done any feasibility study to confirm whether the cost floated by the Chinese firm was justifiable or not.

Source: The Guardian Sunday

If I stay quiet people might think that I am wiser, but if I spoke rubbish everyone will know that I am rubbish - Kim Kardash

Zitto Zuberi Kabwe
Zitto Zuberi Kabwe, the man who led a spirited, though abortive, battle to oust Prime Minister Mizengo Pinda, yesterday revealed how and why he planned to table the motion of no confidence.
In a telephone interview with The Guardian on Sunday, Kabwe, who is Kigoma North MP, said, "I acted alone…I asked God to help me after a lot of pressure from Tanzanians and some donors from Norway."
"It was the most difficult decision I have ever taken in my life…I didn't consult the leader of the Opposition in the House nor the opposition chief whip." Kabwe told The Guardian on Sunday.
He also revealed that on the day he was finalizing his report on the just released Controller and Auditor General's (CAG) report, he got visitors from the government of Norway who, among other things, encouraged him to take stern action against corruption and theft of public funds.
"They said heads must roll following the damning CAG report. This was a serious challenge to me, considering that the public was also pressuring us to take action," the youthful MP said.
"I finally made up my mind that I would go after the premier, but I asked God to help me if He believed I was on the right path." Kabwe told The Guardian on Sunday, adding that the CAG report should not be taken as just a normal annual report.
The Kigoma North legislator also revealed that five out of the 71 signatures he garnered to ‘oust' Premier Pinda were from the ruling party, though three of them requested that their identity shouldn't be disclosed until tomorrow (Monday).
His remarks come as some political analysts maintained that, whatever the outcome of the fate of the seven cabinet ministers and one deputy minister, politically the opposition party, Chadema, had cornered the ruling party, gaining political mileage and public credibility.
CCM legislators' reaction during their party caucus meeting wasn't triggered by the motive to fight corruption, but just a political maneuver to save face before the public, according to some political analysts who declined to be named.
"In every political battle there are winners and losers…in this case it's Chadema that has won at the expense of the future of CCM," a senior politician who once served as prime minister told The Guardian on Sundayyesterday.
Speaking on condition of anonymity, the senior politician said, "I am not speaking as a former prime minister but as a political analyst…CCM acted blindly because Chadema had them in a very tight corner politically."
According to the senior politician, what transpired proved that the House was growing stronger than the other pillars of state, adding that the situation was, among other things, fuelled by the brilliant performance of Chadema's legislators as well as the current divisions within the ruling party.
"What we witness today, apart from being pushed highly by Kabwe and his colleagues, has also been contributed to by the sharp divisions within the ruling party," the senior politician added.
However, he cautioned against the legislative becoming stronger than the judiciary and executive. "The legislative arm can accuse, investigate and judge anybody…this is very dangerous," he said.
A cabinet minister who declined to be named, though his name is among those reportedly asked to resign, siad yesterday, "This is more than accountability…it's a political battle within CCM ahead of the 2015 general election."
"Take the example of Transport minister Omar Nundu, who proved yesterday that the accusations being directed at him were baseless…If some MPs can fabricate evidence to satisfy their wishes, then it's not accountability but political vendetta," the minister said.
In his defence yesterday in the National Assembly, Nundu claimed that he was being attacked after he questioned why a Chinese company was awarded a USD 320 million tender to expand the Dar port without following procedures.
According to the minister, the government has never done any feasibility study to confirm whether the cost floated by the Chinese firm was justifiable or not.

Source: The Guardian Sunday

ASANTE SANA KWA MSAADA WAKO..........!Maana KULIKUA NA WATU HAWAAMBILIKI HUMU NDANI KUHUSU HOJA YA ZITTO WAO WAKILAZIMISHA IWE YA CHAMA CHAO

Mtani, hoja ni ya Zitto wa Chadema na hao wengine ni waungaji mkono tu. Credit inastahili kwa Zitto na pia kwa Chama chake kwa kuwa na mbunge makini.

Mtani, hoja ni ya Zitto wa Chadema na hao wengine ni waungaji mkono tu. Credit inastahili kwa Zitto na pia kwa Chama chake kwa kuwa na mbunge makini.
anafaa kugombea urais sasa au bado tatizo ni dini yake usioipendanga..

Nilifuta post moja niliyokuwa nimeandika kukujibu mwanzoni lakini nikajizuia; ila umekuja vivyo hivyo nivyokuwa nimekuelewa. Swala la nani atakagomea huko CDM ni la wanachadema wenyewe. Mbinu yoyote ya kujaribu kuwafarakanisha wanachadema kwa sababu eti mmoja wao alisema hivi bungeni ni mbinu ambayo CCM wangependa sana kuitumia ila sidhani kama kweli itafanikiwa. Nadhani wanachadema wanajua sana hizo mbinu za kizamani za divide and rule na ni wazi kuwa hawatakubaliana na hoja yako hii.

Nilifuta post moja niliyokuwa nimeandika kukujibu mwanzoni lakini nikajizuia; ila umekuja vivyo hivyo nivyokuwa nimekuelewa. Swala la nani atakagomea huko CDM ni la wanachadema wenyewe. Mbinu yoyote ya kujaribu kuwafarakanisha wanachadema kwa sababu eti mmoja wao alisema hivi bungeni ni mbinu ambayo CCM wangependa sana kuitumia ila sidhani kama kweli itafanikiwa. Nadhani wanachadema wanajua sana hizo mbinu za kizamani za divide and rule na ni wazi kuwa hawatakubaliana na hoja yako hii.
haya na wewe tupe maoni yako zitto nafaa kugombea urais kwa tiketi ya chadema au bado hafai

Ndani ya Chadema kuna utaratibu halali wa namna ya kumpata mgombea urais. Kwa hiyo kama Zitto anajiona ana sifa basi 2015 achukue fomu ya kuomba kupitishwa na chama chake. Hoja za kidini ni muflisi, usizipandikize.

haya na wewe tupe maoni yako zitto nafaa kugombea urais kwa tiketi ya chadema au bado hafai
Mimi siyo mwana chadema; na wala swala halo halinihusu. Hata hivyo naamini kuwa siyo utaratibu mzuri kwa watumishi wa umma kuanza kutangaza nia za kuwania uraisi kabla ya muda wa kampeini kufika. Uchaguzi ni mwaka 2015 na kempeini zitaanza mwishoni mwa mwaka 2014, kwa nini watu waanze kampeini leo ilihali bado wana majukumu mengine waliyokabidhiwa kufanya?

Kwa jumla nadhani wewe una lengo tofauti na baya sana kwa chama hiki cha CHADEMA

Mimi siyo mwana chadema; na wala swala halo halinihusu. Hata hivyo naamini kuwa siyo utaratibu mzuri kwa watumishi wa umma kuanza kutangaza nia za kuwania uraisi kabla ya muda wa kampeini kufika. Uchaguzi ni mwaka 2015 na kempeini zitaanza mwishoni mwa mwaka 2014, kwa nini watu waanze kampeini leo ilihali bado wana majukumu mengine waliyokabidhiwa kufanya?

Kwa jumla nadhani wewe una lengo tofauti na baya sana kwa chama hiki cha CHADEMA
Nimeamini wewe kweli sio mwana chadema maana zitto keshatangaza siku nyingi kwamba ataomba ridhaa,ndio mana tunamsaidia kukusanya maoni

Ndani ya Chadema kuna utaratibu halali wa namna ya kumpata mgombea urais. Kwa hiyo kama Zitto anajiona ana sifa basi 2015 achukue fomu ya kuomba kupitishwa na chama chake. Hoja za kidini ni muflisi, usizipandikize.
ni wewe leo unasema hoja ya dini muflisi au naota au ni ile ban imekufunza?

unasahau kuna sahihi ya mrema na wana cuf wale mnaosemaga wameolewa na ccm hapo,msipende cheap poularity nyie,na hapo mngependa aanzishe mwingine huko cdm sio zitto maana kiukweli hamnaga mapenzi nae,hapa mnajichekesha kwake kinafiki tu

pole sana ndg.kim , tatizo lako wewe sio siasa, wewe ni sawa na hao ccm, hampendi kuambiwa umekosea kwani zitto ni mungu hawezi kosea???????? Akiambiwa na watu wenye uchungu wewe unaona sio, lazima una agenda ya siri nyuma ya pazia la ubongo wako, na kwa haraka haraka inaweza kuwa udini unakutesa, je sukari,ada,kodi,mafuta na gharama za maisha zikipanda huwa zina chagua dini?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kama nimekosea basi nisamehe.

Hoja zangu ni smart siku zote ila ninachochukia ni watu kutumia udini kujinufaisha kisiasa, very dangerous.

are u sure kwamba unachukia udini wewe?

maana kila mtu humu anakujua kwamba unaendekeza sana ulutheri na unaamini kwamba ni zamu ya waalutheri kwenye rais ndio mana licha ya kujidai chadema unamshabikia lowassa kwa kwa sababu unaamini ndio mlutheri mwenye angalau nguvu za kugombea urais

kaanza na CUF huyu atakuwa masalia ya CUF, kama siyo CCK. suala la msingi ni ujasiri wa kuanzisha majadala. ingawa sikuangalia vipindi vya bunge wakati yanaibuka, najua kuwa, aliyeanzisha kitu hii ni TUNDU LISU aliposhauriwenyekiti wa kamati zilizowasilisha uozo kuwasilisha hoja ya kupiga kura kutokuwa na imani ni waziri mkuu.

hayo mengine yakaendelea. lakini swala ni la kitaifa na kizalendo, bila kujali nani kalitoa, wote waliounga mkono ni majasiri na wana uchungu na nchi yao kama siyo yetu

hapa CCK imetokea wapi?? mbona mnaweweseka? au ndio dalili ya vyama vyenu kujifia?

Kim fanya hesabu rahisi chukua hizo sign hesabu za cdm gawanya kwa 73 zidish kwa 100 utapata machango halisi wa cdm kwenye hii issue....hata hivyo we mwenyewe mpotoshaji....ukimuuliza Zitto mwenyewe atakuambia hii ni hoja ya watz wote sio yake pekee...zito kama zito ni mdongo zaidi ya hoja iliyo mbele...acha kutapata mwisho wenu umewadia...hizi sio enzi za zidumu fikra za mwenyekiti

Back
Top Bottom