Heri ya krismas na mwaka mpya kwa wanaJF.

At this time drinking strong coffee and eating some biscuits in the valleys of the highest mountain in Africa.. The weather is good indeed..

Sending my new year's greetings to espy my past enemy and now the best friend, to jakitoo my future boring friend, Inna the cool one, Sakayo rafiki mchoyo, Heaven Sent the hiding friend and most of all to my big brav, the real one Malcom Lumumba and the brightest economist in JF chige..

You guys, have the winning 2019!!
Thanks much Mr Fisadi... Same same to you rafiki mchoyo more!!

Salamu zangu ziwafikie wale washauri wetu wa jukwaa la biashara na ujasiriamali!

Mkuu Malila salamu zikufikie

At this time drinking strong coffee and eating some biscuits in the valleys of the highest mountain in Africa.. The weather is good indeed..

Sending my new year's greetings to espy my past enemy and now the best friend, to jakitoo my future boring friend, Inna the cool one, Sakayo rafiki mchoyo, Heaven Sent the hiding friend and most of all to my big brav, the real one Malcom Lumumba and the brightest economist in JF chige..

You guys, have the winning 2019!!
Aaaab brav hii notification sikuiona ati, Happy New Year to you my real dawg of all times...........Peace Out Hommie

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Kheri ya Christmass na mwaka mpya mkuu Daby

Mama la Mama Heaven Sent leo zima feni ninakuja na kipepeo unipepee Heri ya Mwaka mpya na BWANA asimamie kila hitaji la Moyo wako.

uwe na mwaka mpya wenye Baraka mkwe wangu espy 2019 lazima nitende muujiza BWANA ataacha tena mwaka huu upite.

Happy New Year and Biggie Love to Kaboom Behaviourist Malcom Lumumba Kasie Bonny Mzee Baba Asprin

Back
Top Bottom