hadi leo maishani mwako una majuto yoyote?

i dont like them,to be honest,they are such hard work...lol but being raised in africa kids are future investment lol...they help you in your older age......and when i think of this,i get scared a bit....who will take care of me when am old?lol
That used to be on them days..., nowadays its quite different and you can help even people who are not your own children am sure they will appreciate more than if they were your own because your own will know that your are just doing your duty. If this is the only reason for having kids then mhh maybe you are better of not having them

That used to be on them days..., nowadays its quite different and you can help even people who are not your own children am sure they will appreciate more than if they were your own because your own will know that your are just doing your duty. If this is the only reason for having kids then mhh maybe you are better of not having them

sun wu do you have kids???what were your reasons for having them?lol

sun wu do you have kids???what were your reasons for having them?lol
Not yet but I will have them..., for the following reasons:-

First am sure most women love having kids and this will create a bond between us as a family, (but mind you if we wont have kids or she is incapable of having one that's okay as well) also I would like to raise a child teaching them all I know, trying to be their friend and trying all my best to make them better human beings, I guess soon or later a person miss having a family and if the family is supportive its worth having one than not having one.

I don't think I have regrets frankly, everything happen for reason!

i regret not having kids at tender age....,i can not see happening now.......makes me sad.

I share the same sentiments ................ila mimi with one extra addition not settling down ie "marriage" . My life has been about me, myself and I for too long now, to the extent that the thought of "giving up control" and/or sharing it is proving to be quite challenge!:disapointed:

aisee kwa kweli me najuta kumpatia virginity yangu m2 ambae sikuwa moyoni mwake. kwa kweli niliji2nza na nilivyompata yeye nikaona mwanaume ndo huyu nikamkabidhi moyo wangu wote na mwili wangu kwa kweli yaliyonikuta baada ya hapo ni mazito ambayo yananifanya mpaka leo nijute. aliniendesha alivjojisikiaalidiriki kuongea na madem zake mbele yangu hukun akiwabusu mimi akiniziba mdomo nisiseme chochote.Aisee inaniuma sana hv ninavyosimulia hadi machozi yananitoka na inaniuma zaidi my "virginity" kujitunza nilikoji2nza anakuja kufanikiwa m2 ambae hakunithamini na nimedumu nae mda mchache sana aisee najuta!!

hata mie nimelia baada ya kusoma post yako hii, pole na usikate tamaa, jitunze virginity yako itarudi tu.

I share the same sentiments ................ila mimi with one extra addition not settling down ie "marriage" . My life has been about me, myself and I for too long now, to the extent that the thought of "giving up control" and/or sharing it is proving to be quite challenge!:disapointed:
Not everyone will like to control others, if you get someone worthwhile you become a partner and not an assistant., equal rights if you know what I mean, you get someone wa kushauriana na sio wa kukwambia what to do..., someone to share good time and bad times.., that's a partner worth having..., anything else ni mzigo..,

(but I don't see why this is a regret.., its not over until its over..) after all you still alive ain't you.., who knows what will happen tommorrow.

Not everyone will like to control others, if you get someone worthwhile you become a partner and not an assistant., equal rights if you know what I mean, you get someone wa kushauriana na sio wa kukwambia what to do..., someone to share good time and bad times.., that's a partner worth having..., anything else ni mzigo..,

(but I don't see why this is a regret.., its not over until its over..) after all you still alive ain't you.., who knows what will happen tommorrow.

sun wu
It's a regret because, i never had the requirements and/or can't recall having such high expectation re: a partner in my earlier days ! Unlike now back then It was as long as we love each other...............

PS
As for the other bolded part, maybe it's my shitty luck maana sijakutana na mwanaume that accepting kwa mambo ya kibeijing and sharing yet :)

sun wu
It's a regret because, i never had the requirements and/or can't recall having such high expectation re: a partner in my earlier days ! Unlike now back then It was as long as we love each other...............

PS
As for the other bolded part, maybe it's my shitty luck maana sijakutana na mwanaume that accepting kwa mambo ya kibeijing and sharing yet :)

True tying to change your ways just to accommodate someone.., might be one sacrifice too many.

But believe me when I say this your kind are best to have and most men nowadays are longing for the same.., the days of men controlling everything are long gone its a friendship.., equal partnership. and Indeed Independent girls are a gem.., just ask Neyo...

Ne-Yo - Miss Independent Lyrics - YouTube

wa kuzaa mwenyewe yabidi uanze nao na hao wa kuwaasili wafuate baadaye.........

i regret not having kids at tender age....,i can not see happening now.......makes me sad.

adopt me. Am big enough to assuage your miseries..........

kila mtu ana regrets...kila siku
wanajali za 'deathbed regrets' kwa sababu pale mtu ndo anatazama maisha yake yoote...ni kama
mahesabu jioni....

sasa mimi sijafika point hiyo bado
ndo kwanza asubuhi.......

The Boss majuto wakati bado una nguvu kyafahamu ni vizuri maana una nafasi ya kuyarekebisha kadri iwezekanavyo......we are not perfect

aisee kwa kweli me najuta kumpatia virginity yangu m2 ambae sikuwa moyoni mwake. kwa kweli niliji2nza na nilivyompata yeye nikaona mwanaume ndo huyu nikamkabidhi moyo wangu wote na mwili wangu kwa kweli yaliyonikuta baada ya hapo ni mazito ambayo yananifanya mpaka leo nijute. aliniendesha alivjojisikiaalidiriki kuongea na madem zake mbele yangu hukun akiwabusu mimi akiniziba mdomo nisiseme chochote.Aisee inaniuma sana hv ninavyosimulia hadi machozi yananitoka na inaniuma zaidi my "virginity" kujitunza nilikoji2nza anakuja kufanikiwa m2 ambae hakunithamini na nimedumu nae mda mchache sana aisee najuta!!

pole sana Jasmin Abdurlhaman................ulichojifunza hapo ni kuwa si vyema kumwamini mtu haraka haraka na kwenye mahusiano yako ya sasa utakwenda mwendo wa kinyonga ukipima na huku ukipimwa kama una mwelekeo gani............la pili kuongelea vile vile ni tiba kwa sababu unakuwa umetua mzigo. Ukikaa kimya unakuwa umeubeba bila ya sababu...wazungu wanasema confession is therapeutic remedy...................let us talk of our fears even more often......

Life is living.. don't have time to start regretting..., the choices I have made are what has made me who I am (both right and wrong choices)... If I could live my life again I would have done the same things

living comes after earning your credentials through learning the hardway..............but being willing to repeat the same errors once again if given another second chance is a sign of madness beyond belief.................we have to learn to swallow our bloated ego and change our ways for the better....................they say there is no better teacher than experience............

i dont like them,to be honest,they are such hard work...lol but being raised in africa kids are future investment lol...they help you in your older age......and when i think of this,i get scared a bit....who will take care of me when am old?lol

My assessment of you Jestina tells me the question really is not about how tiresome kids can be but whether you have the real MR. RIGHT in your life..................to put inside you those babies you really crave for...............

wanawake wachache sana wanawapatia ubikira wanaume wanaowapenda...wengi baada ya kutolewa bikira huwa wanamchukia yule aliyewatoa....hivyo hauko peke yako,lol

Jestina funguka kidogo.....................are you also the victim of this virginity ripped apart by a randy man?

Usitie shaka ukipata anayekuthamini hatajali kama alikukuta na virginity au hapana atakupenda kama wewe ulivyo, kuendelea kukumbuka yaliyopita ni kujitesa wewe na kutokujitendea haki..., forward ever..., backward never...

kwa kuanza kujitendea haki kunaanza kwa kujisamehe mwenyewe kuwa yamekwisha halafu unamsamehe yule bedui wako aliyekufedhuli......................baada yahapo mzigo wa kinyongo unakuwa umeutua chini na unakuwa tayari kwa penzi jipya lenye uzoefu mwingi...............usipomsamehe huwezi kwenda mbele katika maisha yako wakati yeye anaendelea kudunda tu. Ukimsamehe unajipa uhuru wa kuendelea na maisha yako kwa upya........that is what I call the power of forgiveness.............

Back
Top Bottom