Friday 13 february 1998 – we still recall that Police Brutality!!

Kjnne46

Dec 4, 2006
"Shoot at that Muslim": David and Goliath at Mwembechai

It was in the afternoon of 13 February, 1998 that policemen armed with live ammunition were ordered to open fire at the people who were outside the Mwembechai mosque. From the video tape of the shooting at least four people were killed and many others maimed. It is also quite clear from the tape that the aim was to kill the Muslims. In the tape the police commanders are seen and heard ordering their armed policemen to take careful aim of their targets. In two cases the first bullets wounded without killing the intended victims, and the police commander in both cases ordered his men to shoot again. And they did, with unmistakable zest and ruthlessness. The tape also shows the police dragging the bodies of the dead and throwing them into the lorries.

There is one brief scene in this tape which has always moved me to tears. The commander orders a young policeman to shoot. He shoots in the air. The commander orders him to aim his gun at the crowd. The young policeman is clearly torn between obeying his commander and obeying his conscience. The commander repeats the order. The policeman makes a brave attempt to obey his commander. He raises his gun, he looks at the crowd, but his hands become weaker and weaker, and the gun slowly falls to the ground. Was he a Muslim? Or a Christian whose conscience revolted against the idea of killing innocent human beings? I guess his name was not in the list of those policemen who were later to be praised and promoted for their fine job at Mwembechai.

But why was the commander so particular that his policemen should shoot to kill? Why was he so sure of his footing? I do not know, and we may not know the truth without an independent public inquiry. What is known is the chronology of events before and after the killings.

SOURCE:Chapter Two: Mwembechai Killings and the Political Future of Tanzania

Leo miaka kumi, kweli swala hili halijapatiwa ufumbuzi???? Tujue nani ana haki na nani mkosa????

Haya ndio yalee, yasiyoona wala kusikia...

Labda swali la kuwauliza 'enyi mlioamini'. Je, watu hao waliuawa wakiwa kwenye ibada au ktk 'JIHAD'? Kama waliuawa walikuwa kwenye JIHAD ninyi mnalalamika nini? Kwa maana watu wale watakuwa peponi saa hizi, wameshapewa wale mabikira 72 wenye macho makubwa kama yai la mbuni, wenye viwele vilivyokuwa tatooed majina yao, watakuwa wameshapewa 'vijana wa kuwafurahisha' a.k.a mashoga. Pia watakuwa wanakunywa mvinyo ulichachushwa sana, ambao unatiririka kutoka ktk mito isiyokauka ya akhera.? Hallo?

The only thing I see here, is the deceased's condemnation and damnation to hell have just been passed and thats why their SOULS CAN'T REST IN PEACE.

Ili liwe onyo kwenu 'mlioamini'.

Wasaalam

Mwembechai,nilikuwepo siku ile. In those days I was young,robust,and I made it a point never to miss a Demonstration.
Siku ile Mwembechai,katika purukshani ya kuwakimbia FFU, I had a nasty fall,and bruised my hand,and,I think I woke up in middle of the the night to go to a dispensary[lest I get tetanus].
Lakini siku hizi Maandamano ya Waislamu yamekwisha,they have made peace with the Government.

Labda swali la kuwauliza 'enyi mlioamini'. Je, watu hao waliuawa wakiwa kwenye ibada au ktk 'JIHAD'? Kama waliuawa walikuwa kwenye JIHAD ninyi mnalalamika nini? Kwa maana watu wale watakuwa peponi saa hizi, wameshapewa wale mabikira 72 wenye macho makubwa kama yai la mbuni, wenye viwele vilivyokuwa tatooed majina yao, watakuwa wameshapewa 'vijana wa kuwafurahisha' a.k.a mashoga. Pia watakuwa wanakunywa mvinyo ulichachushwa sana, ambao unatiririka kutoka ktk mito isiyokauka ya akhera.? Hallo?

The only thing I see here, is the deceased's condemnation and damnation to hell have just been passed and thats why their SOULS CAN'T REST IN PEACE.

Ili liwe onyo kwenu 'mlioamini'.

Wasaalam

Swali la kujiuliza unalo wewe na si waanga wa M/Chai, Uislam popote pale utaendelea kupinga kila aina ya UFISADI.

Propaganda Mnazo nyinyi mliamua kwa makusudi kabisa kuwatenga Waislam kwa kisingizio cha "HAWAKUSOMA". Nyie mliojiona kuwa mmesoma...(!?) lol! hapa ndipo mlipo ifikisha Bongo. Kazi hipo!

Oops! Umesahau kuinukuu na hii...

And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
Matthew 19:29

Hapa sijawahi kusikia ukipapigia debe kuwa mtapewa Mababa 100 na Wake 100.

Na kuonyesha msivyo kuwa na Adabu hamkumbakisha hata huyo mnaye muabudu...! mungu wenu!

Na mungu wenu Atawaoa...! Sasa hii kama si kufuru ni nini!?

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
Isaiah 54:4-5

Na huu kama si ubasha ni nini?
For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:2

Mnisamehe Msio husika...!

Propaganda Mnazo nyinyi mliamua kwa makusudi kabisa kuwatenga Waislam kwa kisingizio cha "HAWAKUSOMA". Nyie mliojiona kuwa mmesoma...(!?) lol! hapa ndipo mlipo ifikisha Bongo. Kazi hipo!

Kwi kwi kwi..

Mlikuwa wapi mpaka mkatengwa. Basi kama mlitengwa kweli NINYI NI MAZUZU WA KUTUPA.

And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
Matthew 19:29

Hapa sijawahi kusikia ukipapigia debe kuwa mtapewa Mababa 100 na Wake 100.

Na kuonyesha msivyo kuwa na Adabu hamkumbakisha hata huyo mnaye muabudu...! mungu wenu!

Na mungu wenu Atawaoa...! Sasa hii kama si kufuru ni nini!?

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
Isaiah 54:4-5

Na huu kama si ubasha ni nini?
For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:2

Katafute mwalimu wa kukufundisha BIBLIA, maana naona unasafari ndefu sana ya kuanza a' e i o u' kuhusu BIBLE. Ila nna mashaka sana kama unao uwezo wa kuelewa, maana hata mtume wako Mwamedi alipigwa shule na Djibril, lakini bado katoka kapa, na kuishia kujitungia Korani yake usiku wa manane wakati akakikandamiza ka-bebi Aisha.

Bua ha ha...

Angalia wenzio wanao fuata mafundisho ya sahihi ya kikristo...!

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Luke 14:26

Credit crunch massacre: Father shoots his wife, five children and himself dead after being fired from hospital job

Familia ya mkristo aliye amua kufuata mafundisho sahihi ya kikristo.

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

A father shot his wife and five young children to death, then committed suicide, after the couple were fired from their hospital jobs.

Ervin Lupoe posted a suicide note on a California TV station website before going on his killing spree.

He claimed his wife had agreed everyone should die and added: 'Why leave our children in someone else's hands.

Source: Dailymail

Inaonekana hujauelewa mlinganyo, vipi ulikimbia umande nini, kama kawa :D ?

Kijana uliyesomeshwa kwa pesa ya wakulima usiwe na kiburi. Umande no I PAID MY WAY TO SCHOOL. Naamini mistari inakutesa. na Bwana YESU alisema WASAMEHE BABA HAWAJUI WALITENDALO Nina hakika ni mmoja wa hao WANAOHITAJI MSAMAHA.

Kijana uliyesomeshwa kwa pesa ya wakulima usiwe na kiburi. Umande no I PAID MY WAY TO SCHOOL. Naamini mistari inakutesa. na Bwana YESU alisema WASAMEHE BABA HAWAJUI WALITENDALO Nina hakika ni mmoja wa hao WANAOHITAJI MSAMAHA.

Una hakika kuwa nimesomeshwa kwa pesa ya wakulima? au na wewe umekuwa allah unajua ya kila mja?

Kuhitaji msamaha nahitaji , lakini si kwa kuwapasha wazembe na wavivu wa kufikiri kuhusu wajibu wao. Sawaswa Juju?

Angalia wenzio wanao fuata mafundisho ya sahihi ya kikristo...!

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Credit crunch massacre: Father shoots his wife, five children and himself dead after being fired from hospital job

Familia ya mkristo aliye amua kufuata mafundisho sahihi ya kikristo.

View attachment 3608

View attachment 3609

A father shot his wife and five young children to death, then committed suicide, after the couple were fired from their hospital jobs.

Ervin Lupoe posted a suicide note on a California TV station website before going on his killing spree.

He claimed his wife had agreed everyone should die and added: 'Why leave our children in someone else's hands.

Source: Dailymail

Sasa wewe kweli ni ZUZU.

MWenyewe umesema jamaa ameua familia kwa sababu ya crediti crunch, wewe unauingiza Ukristu. Nimeamini wewe utakuwa umetoroka Mirembe.

Sasa wewe kweli ni ZUZU.

MWenyewe umesema jamaa ameua familia kwa sababu ya crediti crunch, wewe unauingiza Ukristu. Nimeamini wewe utakuwa umetoroka Mirembe.

Huyu jamaa Kafuata Mafundisho sahihi ya kikiristo... Hate your Family... be my disciple...!

"in the name of the father, the son and into the hole he goes!"

Back
Top Bottom