EAC ALERT: 15 % of Kenyans are Gay!!

14% fromu mombasa, pwani, yale mamtu yanapenda ngono na uvumbuaji wa stail za mapenzi kweli!

..wanasema wamefanya utafiti.

..hata yule Chief Justice mvaa hereni waliyemchagua anaonekana ni gay.

..angekuwa kijana I would have understood, but haiyumkiniki Mzee wa miaka 65 unavaa hereni.

..sasa na jinsi hawa jamaa wanavyopenda wa-Tanzania tufanye vile wanavyotaka wao sijui itakuwaje na hili lijumuiya wanalotulazimisha.

Na huyu ni 74 mwezi huu na ameweka kipuri tena sikio la kushoto

[h=4][/h]

MLETA MADA USIPOTOSHE UMMA, THE NEWS IS:

15% OF KENYAN MPs ARE GAY.

NA HILO LIMESEMWA NA MILLIE ODHIAMBO (MP)

SO NI:

15% YA WABUNGE WA KENYA NI MASHOGA, KAMA TUKIWEKA KWA KISWAHILI.

Tanzania must be more, kwa ile dhiki tuliyowachiwa!

Wild Guess, 40% are gays in Tanzania.

He he he FaizaFoxy you have cracked me up.

Your gaydar is on point if we look at just the pics. No asking questions for The first and last one if you don't know better! Duh!

jamani sio vema kuweka picha za watu bila idhini yao hii ni violation of privacy. Hata wewe pics zako zikiwekwa hapa bila idhini hutopenda. Tuwe wastarabu

Uvaaji wa stud ni feel good fashion/spiritual thingy and no way proclaims mvaaji ni gay.

In as much as you wanted traffic on your thread, you should have at least used another headline other than that hearsay header you are currently using. I think your generalization on Kenyans is in bad taste and the response clearly shows the perception that some Tanzanians hold about Kenyans. I cant speak for all kenyans but am sure the 15% figure is a bit speculative and meant to be a subliminal shot against the CJ, am a liberal and can tolerate alot of things as long as I have my rights and no one will impose their beleifs on me, if its true that 15% of Kenyans are gay then let them be.

..hii habari nimeisoma wakati nikifuatilia vetting/nomination process ya CJ wa Kenya.

..kuna mbunge anadai kuna utafiti umefanyika na kubainisha kwamba 15% ya Wakenya ni gay.

..naona moderator kaamua kuipotezea thread hii. lakini wa-Tanzania tuwe makini ukizingatia kwamba tumeanza kuajiri WAALIMU wengi toka Kenya. I hope hawatuletea upuuzi huu ktk mfumo wetu wa elimu.

Parliamentary debate on the judicial nominees was almost paralysed when nominated MP Millie Odhiambo alleged that 15 percent of the legislators were gay.

The allegation drew sharp criticism from MPs who asked Deputy House Speaker Farah Maalim to direct that Ms Odhiambo withdraws her remarks and apologises.

A section of MPs challenged Ms Odhiambo to name the MPs who were gay to exonerate those who are not, or unreservedly withdraw the claim.

The nominated MP however declined to withdraw her statements and instead opted to walk out forcing the Deputy Speaker to suspend her from Parliamentary proceedings for two days.

Ms Odhiambo was referring to a report that had allegedly been compiled and quoted by activist Betty Murungi when she appeared before the Constitutional Implementation Oversight Committee during the vetting exercise for top judicial nominees.

"I am merely reporting what was said to us before the committee. Mr Speaker if you want to get me out because of that I am happy; I will leave," she quipped.

But according to Justice Minister Mutula Kilonzo the alleged report indicated that 15 percent of Kenyans were gay and did not make any specific references to MPs.

.wanasema wamefanya utafiti
..........................................FJM is right tunahitaji taarifa zaidi juu ya utafiti huo...........na hadi sasa utafiti huo umemmulika Chief Justice wao tu...................na Kenya ina karibu watu milioni 50.................................will it be fair to judge the nation of 50m upon shreds of allegations leveled against on of their own???????????????????????????????????????

just thinking aloud............that is all.....................................................

.wanasema wamefanya utafiti
..........................................FJM is right tunahitaji taarifa zaidi juu ya utafiti huo...........na hadi sasa utafiti huo umemmulika Chief Justice wao tu...................na Kenya ina karibu watu milioni 50.................................will it be fair to judge the nation of 50m upon shreds of allegations leveled against one of their own???????????????????????????????????????

just thinking aloud............that is all.....................................................

this is baseless accusation, i am nt kenyan but am not backing this kind of blind guess. In fact there might be more tanzanian gay than kenyans, one kenyan gay can easily be known than 10 tanzanian counterparts because of kenyan expression mentality and huge media coverage than in tanzania. Tanzania is a country where ppl can not even ask for their basic right, how can they go far to reveal their sexuality....

..........................................FJM is right tunahitaji taarifa zaidi juu ya utafiti huo...........na hadi sasa utafiti huo umemmulika Chief Justice wao tu...................na Kenya ina karibu watu milioni 50.................................will it be fair to judge the nation of 50m upon shreds of allegations leveled against one of their own???????????????????????????????????????

fair argument

Back
Top Bottom