Did he flee to Canada?

Mzee kinaner kachana mkeka kisha kachomoa betri mapemaaa.

Kwa mbaaaali naona JK akifunguliwa mashtaka ya uhujumu uchumi ili kummaliza ASAP.

I heard rumours about a former secretary of the green party whose essence comes from the horn of Africa,that he fled to Canada with his family after learning conspiracies of faking a treason case on him.
Are these rumours true? it was said that, he made a secret escape, and the unknown men who were appointed to finish him off, came to to learn of his escape and whereabouts as he had already got in Canada and been granted political asylum.
Whoever has genuine information over this matter should kindly share with us.
I submit.
Itakuwa kweli, na huu ni utabiri wa wapinzan kuwa wakimalizwa wao zoezi litaamia kwa wao ccm

A thread isn't uploaded, it's written, we upload pictures and ready written manuscripts or those which were copied.
You know what, for a person to upload such a thread is not an idiot. He's more than that!
A thread isn't uploaded, it's written, we upload pictures and ready written manuscripts or those which were copied.
My thread doesn't conclude other than being a question to anybody with such rumours.
I'm not in your stupid applauding team, the good thread for you is the one that praises the primitive tyrant.
If I'd have written such a topic, you'd have given me more than a thousand "likes ".
I'm too sorry to bother you Mr zero brain.

I heard rumours about a former secretary of the green party whose essence comes from the horn of Africa,that he fled to Canada with his family after learning conspiracies of faking a treason case on him.
Are these rumours true? it was said that, he made a secret escape, and the unknown men who were appointed to finish him off, came to to learn of his escape and whereabouts as he had already got in Canada and been granted political asylum.
Whoever has genuine information over this matter should kindly share with us.
I submit.
Mbona mtoto anakula pizza Masaki?

It is true 100% of what you said, personally I brought this information in this forum more than a month ago, they deleted the thread as usual. This information was once confirmed by premature imbecile number one of this country.
Nakupa like yangu kwa kunikumbusha neno imbecile number one. Dah thanks a lot.

Hiyo ilikuwa zamani mkuu, sasa hivi wameacha, waliogopa kwa sababu kwa magaidi hizo pesa wanazo nyingi tu na walianza kutumia Kama fimbo ya kuwafanyia ugaidi, wakashtuka, sasa hivi hata uwe na $ mil 5 huwapiti uraia wa US wala Canada kirahisi tu, ni hadi ukae miaka mitano kamili bila kutoka nje ya nchi hizo hapo ndo wanakufikiria baada ya kukufanyia scrutiny na kujiridhisha kwamba huna crime record yoyote ile, kutoka nchini kwako hadi kwao kwa muda wote uliokaa huko.
Hizo $100,000 na $500,000 ni pesa ndogo mkuu, watu hizo pesa wanazo wengi wangezitumia kujazana huko, hizo ni nchi nzuri mno ki maisha.
Huyo jamaa aliyafanya yote kabla ya kubadilisha sheria zao ndo maana familia yake iko uko siku nyingi, toka 1995, ulishawahi kuona au kusikia watoto wake wako wapi. Alijua anachokifanya hapa ilikuwa sehemu ya kuchuma kwa kuingia kwenye siasa awe protected by any means, kwa hiyo kipindi cha mkapa na kikwete wanyama wengi walipotea sana. Kwa vile nchi ilikuwa shagala bagala kila mtu alifanya kulingana na urefu wa kamba yake. Bahati nzuri yeye alikuwa kwenye system ikawa rahisi kufanya yake.

bado JK , Tulishawaambia tangu mapema hawa kwamba Mungu hataniwi , watadhalilishwa mpaka wakome , unawezaje kumpa ushindi mtu aliyepata mil 3 unusu ukamuamuacha wa mil 10 ?
Dada hebu nikumbushe huyo wa milioni kumi kwani yuko upande upi siku hizi vile ?

My thread doesn't conclude other than being a question to anybody with such rumours.
I'm not in your stupid applauding team, the good thread for you is the one that praises the primitive tyrant.
If I'd have written such a topic, you'd have given me more than a thousand "likes ".
I'm too sorry to bother you Mr zero brain.
The good thing for a stupid person is to think that he's cleverer than others.

Unajua kwamba huko us kuna raia wa nchi fulani hawaruhusiwi kukanyaga?
Ni kweli especially kutoka middle east, magaidi, sasa hivi hata kupata visa siyo ni ngumu sana labda government officials etc or tycoon wa mafuta. Wengine kajapanani wewe ni gaidi, labda uruke mto kupitia Mexico Rio grade Valley, au mahandaki ya chini kwa chini wanayotumia kupitisha cocaine. Handaki linavuka border unaibukia USA toka Mexico. Marekani wanawalamba sana miguu watu toka falume za Saudia, kwa takwimu zilizopo karibu 20% ya uchumi wa USA ni wa kutoka monarch ya Saudia wamewekeza sana uko (petrodolla $). Ndo maana hata ile September 11, japo magaidi walitoka Saudia, marekani hawakusema chochote. Marekani ukiwa na pesa watakulamba hata matako.

The good thing for a stupid person is to think that he's cleverer than others.
Tesla was cleverer than others and he knew that, because nobody could build an Engine for the vehicle, except him and he was a founder .
Hence, the stupid knows that he's, and so does to the clever, I guess now you have located your class!
There has never been a bright CCM member, 99% of them are imbecile.

Back
Top Bottom