Dark days 17/03/20...

Wewe ni mtu wa ajabu sana, huko juu umemsema mwenzako kwamba anatoa lugha za matusi ila cha kushangaza nawewe unanaanza kuwatolea lugha chafu na kuwatukana wenzio badala ya kujibizana kwa Facts.

Personal Values ni mkusanyiko wa mambo yote ambayo mtu fulani anaona kwake ya faida na umuhimu kama vile imani, dini, tamaduni, mila,ideas, nk nk. Kila mtu ana Values zake kwenye maisha basi haina budi kumuheshimu mtu na values zake katika masha.....Haiwezekani kipimo cha akili duniani iwe kuwa mfuasi wa mbowe au chadema.
Na kipimo cha ujinga iwe Kuunga mkono mambo aliyofanya JPM which are of course Superb, never ever in this Crazy world

Mungu alipotuumba kila mtu alimpatia Free Will yaani kila mtu achague mtindo wake aupendao wa kuishi duniani na Mungu mwenyewe anaheshimu kila chaguzi ya anayofanya mwanadamu katika maisha ndio maana hua hatuingilii katika machaguzi na maamuzi yetu ya maisha.

Sasa wewe kwanini uone wenzako ni wajinga,maskini na wapumbavu kisa tu They didn't feed your ego. Heshimu values za na machaguzi watu kama Mungu anavyoyaheshimu sio lazima wote tupende mtu mmoja au kitu kimoja, hiyo ndio demeokrasia amabayo CDM imekua ikiihubiri sasa nashangaa watu wakiifuata mnawadhihaki.. Nashindwa kuelewa mnataka nini nyie binaadamu wenzangu....Kama mtu hujapenda anachokipenda basi wewe waache ondoka zako kama utashindwa kubishana nao kwa hoja.

Lazima tutofautiane mitazamo na preferences hicho ndio kinatufanya tuwe binaadamu na sio robot ambao wapo coded kuExcute a certain Task.
Binafsi kama ingekua ili JPM arudi basi mtu inatakiwa ajitolee uhai wake ningekua tayari kufanya hivyo with proud. I'll love and appreciate JPM Here and Hereafter. On this life or the Next.

Respect, You need to give it out to others. If you wat to receive it

View attachment 2236192
Kaka umemaliza

Mmmmmhhhh napita tu
Lile Kaburi linafanyiwa usafi kweli siku hizi,
kazikwe pale jirani lisije sahaulika km la Mobutu seseseko kuku wa zabanga
naona footnote yako ya mahaba
"Rais Wangu Dkt. J.P.Magufuli 2015–2025" "Upinzani ulikufa 2015" "CCM inapendwa kwa 100%"

Usiwe na roho ya kimasikini. Fanya kazi kwa bidii utafanikiwa tu na unyonge utakutoka. Tatizo lako kubwa ni unyonge ndiyo maana unadhani tuliofanikiwa tumepiga dili, mara sijui vyeti feki. Amka mkuu hizo ni propaganda tu na mara nyingi masikini ndiyo wanaamini kirahisi. Amini nakuambia kama bank una 20 million na kuendelea hata siku moja huwezi kumeza propaganda za watawala hata kidogo. Fanya kazi kama umachinga au kazi kama yako, kauli kama vyeti feki, ufisadi, kupiga dili halitakutoka mana kila aliyefanikiwa wewe utakuwa unamini kafanikiwa kutoka kwenye vitu kama hivyo. Je wajua yule aliyetaka kujua PhD ya Jiwe kama ni genuine au laha kilichomkuta?
Nimekuona bwege sana kupitia hii comment.

Kwishinea!!

Pe sana kwa kushindwa kuelewa jambl dogo kama hilo, mama ndiye kasema tuzo hiyo angepewa Jiwe. Wewe unasema tuzo ya jiwe
Kifupi una akili kama za Jiwe
Kweli leo nimeaamini,Mama ana akili kubwa kuliko Chawa wake! Chawa wa Mama wao wanawaza kusifia tu kutokana na chuki tu kutoka kwa Mtangulizi wake, ndiyo maana saa zingine Mama ana wa crush Chawa wake maana wanasifia hadi wanapitiliza ule uhalisia wenyewe!!!

Sent from my TECNO KC8 using JamiiForums mobile app

yoga
giphy.gif

"10 days ago"........

Insider : Your happy right?? Ehh! ....

Outsider : What? Yes man! i told you this guy was an obstacle!!

Insider: yes he was! In many things! Now we can talk! I can't believe He is gone gone and We are back!!! now we can trade kwa amani!!

Outsider: yes man! Now you know how important sisi kama majirani zenu we are sindio??

Insider :Yes man! Sorry for everything!! Tulikua tuelekee kwenye company war! Kufikia hatua ya kuchomeana products? thing were bad!

Outsider : very bad! And we had a tip that your CEO was forced by his friend to close business with us to start a war!

Insider: Never, isinge tokea ! Vijana wetu walisha jiridhisha huyu mzee alihitaji tu only kuimonitor kampuni yetu !! And his mission was almost 40% insecurity kwenye hii kampuni yetu, kwake ni a huge loss!!

Outsider: hahahah! But you guys need to strenghten your intellegence department!! ............ Trust me those guys are weak!!

Insider: Hahaha no man..... Kuna group dogo limejazwa hapo la vijana with no vetting only becouse walikuwa wanaimba mapambio ya the gone CEO, tushaanza kuwapitia!! We cant allow this to happen again!!

Outsider: Mlifika pabaya sana! That guy was in late CEO bedroom!! Vijana wangu waliwahi nambia he was free to land any time na convoy yake, he even provided security detals to your late CEO and you guys were watching him!..... I dont know what your late CEO was benefiting from that friendship mpaka kufanya hayo..... It was strange!......

Insider : it is ver sad as a company kupitia tulicho kipitia!! Na tuna kubali It was a very hard lesson to learn! But it wont happen again!

Outsider: how? I know you people, sawa you have succed to take him down, what about his friend, he planted people every were! and ther is an info that in few years to come even if he wont be arroud due to his sickness you guys will be under their company and i don't see your efforts to ensure it wont happen!

Insider! Thats why nimekupigia, we need your company help to make things right once and for all!! We are neighbours, with this fake friend ship sometimes we need to work together kama ule msemo leo kwangu kesho kwako!!!

Outsider: how! Unakumbuka last time mligawanyika kwenye maamuzi ya the right way to end late CEO? now mnataka nini tena!!

Insider: okey naomba nipate appointment yakufika kwako tuzungumze ana kwa ana!! Nafkiri ntaeleweka vizuri zaid

Outsider: okey, let me see my schedule then nta ku update!!

Insider: sawa! Ntafurahi kama tukija haraka iwezekanavyo

Outsider: dont worry, ntajitahidi iwe haraka, ila mnapaswa kuhakikisha yule mzee mnamdhibiti Maana anapenda sana internal conflicts, siunaona anavyo jipatia faida kwenye hii kampuni inayoomba kujoin kwenye umoja wa makampuni ukanda wetu?? So msimchekee!

Insider: We know that and we are now ready for him!!

Outsider: okey , nakutakia jioni njema bana

Insider: asante sana boss na kwako pia

: Hey! I think we need to do something! Our goal is at risk we need to initiate plan B! This man mast go!!

Yes boss!!

Call our people in that company, tell them its about time!! We need to know what is their plan!!

But boss!! .........we have some a leak, that, the current CEO had a plan to terminate the "man" but she failed since the man has managed to plant his people all over her office! The " man" he is currently has info about us, as He managed to take down Some of our people!

So he knows about us!??

Yes sir!!

How deep does he know!?

A lot sir!!.........

Why was i not be informed before??

We are sorry sir!!

Up to now, what mesures have you taken?

Sir, first we have managed to secure our datta since the "man" used one of our people and hacked our system and managed to get list of names!!

What list??

Agents planted in their company!!

What????

Yes but we have informed them, and some of them are no longer alive! We have cleaned our house! Few of them have escaped! Except for the two whom he managed to abduct, according to the information we have they, are hiden somewhere in the company safe house!

In addition they only managed to obtain a list of few agents with their personal details and their mission! They were not able to allocate the strong files!!

What strong files??

Sir in the system we had files of our deep agents whom are head of department working in their company! These files are always updated every week! Our agents from the other side have acces to these files as they are requred to update us on what they have gathered every week, and then our staff in this side always go through the updates and then send back feed back to our agents

These files are very important in our long plan mission, their hackers couldt find them as we were able to hide them deep in the system l!!

Okey!!! but how did this happen??

Sir! There is an info that, our neighbors are helping this "man", while we were busy na hiyo kampuni, it seems other neighbour companies were also busy with us!

Thats nonses! We have all their company under our wing, i know we can access all their info as Their stupid intelligence systems are weak, mnaniambiaje wametudukua kirahisi hivyo!!??

Sir!! These guys also walipewa msaada na the giat company in the world! Lengo lao nikama la kwetu tu! So what we have done first we were able to make our system strong again!! We have created a loop in our network to track all hackers hacking us! and if they fall in our trap our boys will be able to kill all their system! And get their location!
But it seems these people are very smart!!

Okey! So what is the plan!!

There is a guy in the company, who has initiated the whole process of terminating the "man'", the problem here, he is sicking help from our neighbours (our new enemy)

why cant we offer our help then?

Sir! We have men on the ground, we are trying first to contact the guy! We hope he will cooparate! Tumempata kijana wake mtiifu, ambaye ni trained kijana wetu! Ametuhakikishia kuwa he will talk to him!

Are you sure?

Yes Sir!

And what about the new enemy?

Sir!! First we have decided to go unnoticed as they did the same thing to us! As we speak right now we can access their comunication especially their CEO comunication!

But also, thanks to our boys here we are now in their system unnoticed, we collecting every info they have right now! It seems their system wasnt strong as we thought!

Good! What about the "man"???

Sir! We are monitoring him very closely!! Next week he will meet the current CEO of his company, their meeting is about oil! But we know also the current CEO secretly she is looking for help to terminate the guy! Our boys are on it sir!

Ok! Ila Kwa hiki kilicho tokea nawapa 48 hours i need more details, and from now on nitafuatilia hili kwa ukaribu sana!! Na ntaleta team hapa kuwafuatilia!!

Ok sir!!

You all know this "man" what he did to us 15 years ago! We were so close...... So close ..... But he kicked us out and took all our money and killed our people!! I need you to be sereous about him and less about their company, agreed???

Yes sir!!

Mzee mwembaamba hivi mrefu na head of the most scared company in the region anatoka kwenye ofisi za intelligence company yake akiwa na ulinzi wake na kuingia kwenye gari aina ya range rover sport 2021

Akiwa kwenye gari anachukua simu yake na kuweka namba flan kisha anasubiri!!

Hellow!

Uknown: ohh mr KP!

Yes! Are you fine?

Unknown: am fine but not that fine!

Kp: i heared your in the hospital!

Unknown: yes i am!

KP: How are you doiing mr ....

Unknown: very fine for now

KP: okey ! To cut things short , you know me! You and your friend mr born town did me dirty years ago, then he came after you! You have lost everything, your popularity, dignity and etc why did you let him do that??

Unknown: Is this line secure???

KP: what kind of question is that mzee!! Am KP not only secure but trust me if i want, i can even see you and your CEO without you guys noticing!

Unknown: hahahahaha man! Your always playing with us, anyways yes he did me dirty but before am gone trust me he will experience what he has done to me!!

KP: you guys....... Your always so emotional! So Tell me is that you asking help from my neighbour????

Unknown: kind of............

KP: you have my number why not me?

Uknown: you were close to the late CEO how should i trust you!! And you know what that old dead friend of yours did to me!

KP:Okey!....… But if you want to take that "man" dow am the only opption you have ! That man your asking for help they are very good friends and they have invested together in one of the biggest company outside our rigion!! So he is not goint to help you but he will help him trap you guys and booooom before even you know, you and your team will be gone!!

Uknown: we know what we are doing mr KP if we need your help we will contact you, ohh sorry the man incharge will contact you!!

KP: So there is a man incharge, tell him to find my people, i will send you the details of how we can help you guys! The man your tryng to take down is smart than you guys think!

Uknown: ok thanks for your concern! In case of anything we will contact you!

Mr born town akiwa kwenye gari anaelekea ofisini kwake then a mesage ina pop in kwenye smart phone yake!!

"Boss there is a Gps track divice different from ours ina track gari yako"

Huyo alikuwa kijana wake na born town akimtaarifu kutoka underground officeza mr born town

"Nice, do as i told you!"

Mr born town ali reply!

Then he went to the phone book and call the current CEO!

hello!

Hellow boss! How are you!

Am fine, very fine am on my way to my office!

Sawa boss! Mi nipo city centre hapa naelekea kwenye kongamano

okey! So did you call mr new culture?

Yes boss! Tumempigia and My people have arleady arrange the meeting!

Good! We need that money! We msikilize kuna mapendekezo yao hapo utaletewa before the meeting! So uta accept as nimekuelekeza!! Yale mengine achana nayo, yata tusumbua mbeleni!!

Sawa boss!! I got you!!

Ok thanks!!

Born town anakata simu kisha anarudi kwa kijana aliyemtumia sms!

Umefanya kama nlivyo kishauri???

Boss nimefanya but the system is jamed!!

Were you able to connect her phone??

Yes, now i am scanning every thing sir!!

Send all the info to me as soon as possible!!

Yes sir!!

***** Two days before***

If we want to take this man we need to be more smart, fast and underground ! You all know how strong he is! While tuna jiconect na strong alies wa nje, huku ndani we need to know every thing about him! Kila kitu tukijue sawa!

Yes sir!!

Sasa we need to track him! You guys need to go to his home town, collect every detail about him! Anakutana na nani, anaongea nini, anakwenda wapi na anafanya nini!

Sawa boss!!

And be quite!! Just be carefull, he has eyes every where!!

Vijana wa wili baada ya maelekezo hayo wanatoka ofisi za mzee zilizo makao makuu! Kulingana na unyeti wa shughuli husika, only two trained boys wanapewa jukumu gumu la ku collect data za born town

So vijana wanatoka wanaelekea moja kwa moja makao makuu ya ofisi zao ndogo na kwa kutumia gari aina ya toyota noa wanaianza safari kuelekea hometown kwa mr born town ku collect data!

"PK is in, he called me he wants to help us"

Mzee alipoipokea ile sms kutoka kwa unknown alishtuk kidogo! Haikuwa habari nzuri kwani tayari their mission is leaked, how did PK knew of what they have planed??

So Mzee chap akampigia sim curent CEO, madam we need to talk ASP!!!!

Then he was told to rush at the company hedqutors! And then the convo begun!!

Yes mzee whats up??

Madam i think we have a leak!!

How??

PK called one of my guys wants to join in our mission!

How did he know?

I think he has people in our system! Watching us!!

How!????

I dont know but i think during late CEO era this man was free to do anything in our company!! So trust me when i say he is watching us close!!

So we are f**ked

Nope! Its an opportunity first to know nani wanafanya kazi kwa niaba yake hapa, but at the same time if this man whants to help us itakuwa bado ana ndoto za kutake over our company so nafikiri lets bring him close while help us, we also learn how he oparates and at the end of the day we cut ties with him!!

Will it be that simple?? I dont think so!! That man is dangerous!! You can see how dangerous he is when you meet him!

Madam CEO, we know that!! This indicate he knows alot! We need to know how did he know!

Ok but i was thinking.........why dont i tell mr born town about this so he and him get personal!!

Madam..... I think thats is a good idea but! He will ask you how did you know! I think lets wait first na tuendeelee na plan hii!!

But be carefull mzee that man is ...... I dont have the right words!! He is a monster!!

Okey!! We know that, Lakini pia late CEO team pia wamejoin!! Nimepokea ujumbe wao! They also want this man down!! Sikuwapa jibu la moja kwa moja, nawao wamekuja na plan yao!

What is their plan??

They want him dead before 2026 and its a good plan, their only mistake they are only dealing with the "man" and forgot he has prepared his sons to take over!! Amd we need all of them out of this company!!

So it is us, late ceo team and pk against one person!

Yes!!

Wow Let see if he will win this war this time!!! Let the game begin!!!

Saa saba za usiku, kijana wa born town akiwa undergroud office anaitazama computer yake ambayo inaonyesha maneno ya fuatayo......

Mission title : the "man"

Subject: king kong

Starting: 07/10/2021

Ending Before : 07/10/ 2026

Then kuna lot of details kuhusiana na boss wake mr born town, aka king kong!! Anatetemeka sana baada ya kugundua kwa KP is in!!!

Ana tetemeka zaidi baada ya kujua mr unknown anahusika pia!! Anachanganyikiwa sana baaada ya kuona current CEO is in pia !! As ana chukua simu kupiga, ghafla anaingia mtu ndani ya ofisi ile chap anamtandika na kitu kizito kwenye kisogo na kupoteza fahamu pale pale!

Then kijana ana chulua flash anachomeka kwenye ile laptop na kuinstore software flan hivi kabla ya kufuta kila kitu kilichokuwa downloaded before!!

kisha anamchukua kijana yule begani wakisaidiana na mwenzake mpaka nje nakumui giza kwenye gari aina ya noa na kuelekea kusiko julikana!!

Wakiwa ndani ya gari, kijana anaskika kuongea na mzee!

Did you get him?

Yes sir, we did!

What did he see??

He saw exactly wat we wanted him to see sir! It was a very nice trap!!

Oke!! Soon i will be there make sure you scan him for any trackning device!!

Yes sir!! We have scanned him!!

Good!

Then mzee anampigia current CEO!

Madam we got him, thank to KP this is huge!

Okey!! Thanks kwa taarifa keep updating me!

END

Dear readers The war has begun!! Na enimies against born town wameongezeka!! Nao ni MZEE, MR KP, CURRENT CEO na late CEO TEAM!!

Will born town win this time???

Will current CEO win this time???

Lets wait and seee.....

Tchao!! And love you guys!!!

Sent from my CPH1909 using JamiiForums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom