Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

"Evacuated"? when again? please give me that date because I want to see how much of fool you really are.
 
Stop this ignorance !!!
Here is a photo and link to read on UN website the magnitude of their Nairobi office. firstly its their UN African headquarters
Excuse me ass cheeks, did I say NO to that? The thing is, Nicxie and I were discusing about the presence of the UN in Arusha and turns out that they are well established. Your friend could not realize the importance of the of the UN in A town na ndio maana nikawa ninamfundisha. I never said no to the fact that the UN facility in nairobee is the UN headquarters in Africa. Maybe you should understand a problem before you try to solve it.
 
Oh, I know that it's a graveyard. So are you proud that it's "the largest in Africa" ? lol. You gotta visit a psychiatrist real soon. You are losing your shit.
 
Nikianza kuleta picha za Nairobi apartments nitajaza server za jf bure
Hakuna aliyesema nairoberry haina apartments. Wewe mbwa nimeshakwambia kuwa achana na mambo ya comparisons. Unadhani kuwa mtu akipost chochote anataka kucompare na nairobi wewe una akili kweli? ndo maana mlivyokuwa mmeondoka kwenye huu uzi kulikuwa na utulivu sana coz kila mtu alikuwa akipost vitu bila kupokea ushenzi kama unaoleta wewe. Tafuta maisha ya kuishi, ujinga unaofanya haukufai nikwambie tu.
 
Wewe hauwezi andika kitu bila kutupia matusi ndani? Inaonyesga tu jinsi ulivo na akilini finyu. For your information this thread was started to make comparisons between these two cities and it is clearly written hapo juu kwa description sasa sijui wewena akili yako ndogo unawashwa na nini. Kama posts zangu zinakukera then pita pole ile coz am here to stay!
 
Oh, I know that it's a graveyard. So are you proud that it's "the largest in Africa" ? lol. You gotta visit a psychiatrist real soon. You are losing your shit.
Alokuzuiwa kupost za Dar ni nani? And that's not just a grave as you might put it. It is a grave for World War II fighters, not just an ordinary grave. And by the way, stop acting like a jilted lover by following everything I post. I ain't posting them for you bongolala
 
Nilikwambia uniache hukuniacha. You never should have come for more. Mtu akikwambia kitu muelewe na kwa sababu unataka kuendelea kuniquote nitakutreat kama takataka.
 
As if I even have time to follow whatever filth you post, you are delusional. This is my way of being creepy just like you were when I told you to leave me the hell alone. Halafu your English is a bit confusing: " It is a grave for World War II fighters, not just an ordinary grave" ? as in, all corpses are literally buried in a single grave? or did you mean "graveyard". English mingi imeishia wapi jamani? I thought you people were the MASTERS of English in the region or was I wrong?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…