Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Useless argument. Do those "old cities" qualify to be called cities? because as far as I'm concerned, Z'bar does. Go dig some books or surf the web and learn more about "cities" then come back to me.

No, it's not. You misunderstood me. Your friend was trying to say that a city is described as a place with many skyscrapers. Zanzibar is a city though it doesn't have any skyscrapers. It has good old buildings.
Show me a place with many Skyscrapers and its not a city

Okay. Haha lol, so a really ugly airport terminal and terrible architecture is gonna beat the Safari capital of East Africa? Nah! I don't think so, step up your game.....

This just makes you look childish 🤣 🤣 This thread is on faya!!!!!! people are losing their sh*t hahahhah

That airport terminal must just be ugly in your eyes because you are trolling Kenya. Show me a better looking airport in Arusha if at all there's one

giving me individual Hotels and Towers cannot be used to make inference of the whole city give me Aerial Photos.Arusha may have few great Hotels (Tourism) but the Town in General is a NO.Murram Roads allover

You probably didn't have much money to spend here in Tanzania but I promise you, Arusha is worth visiting

Mbna basi mnashinda mki post the three blue towers mpka nairaland

Useless argument. Do those "old cities" qualify to be called cities? because as far as I'm concerned, Z'bar does. Go dig some books or surf the web and learn more about "cities" then come back to me.
I have already told you a thing or two about what goes into calling a place a city. but because you are a bongolala, you can't understand anything

giving me individual Hotels and Towers cannot be used to make inference of the whole city give me Aerial Photos.Arusha may have few great Hotels (Tourism) but the Town in General is a NO.Murram Roads allover
I'm not your minion. Go to get a drone and see the city for yourself.

I have already told you a thing or two about what goes into calling a place a city. but because you are a bongolala, you can't understand anything
Kunyans are mentally retarded. If you know what a city is then why could you not educate you friend MSAWATI?

You probably didn't have much money to spend here in Tanzania but I promise you, Arusha is worth visiting
View attachment 1151921
I Initially Had 100k to spend on the trip but ended up using 30k for 3 days perhaps I can try Zanzibar next time..the Natural scenery was great but the Night Life was Dumb even small towns like Karatina in kenya have a better night life

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…