Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Its a casino Club Captains Casino you can check it Online
I think is the low level casino.
We have these machines in bars around Dar es salaam.
Can you please show me machines like these!!?
Las Vegas Casino Dar es salaam




 
I think is the low level casino.
We have these machines in bars around Dar es salaam.
Can you please show me machines like these!!?
Las Vegas Casino Dar es salaam




It looks great ..look at this flamingo is no joke
 
This are not staff to brag about
I can see the way I defeated you.

Let start about yacht. I allow you to pick any place around Kenya. You will only compete with Dar es salaam. Forget about, Zanzibar, Mwanza, Tanga, Bagamoyo, Mbeya, Kigoma or Mtwara.





 
I can see the way I defeated you.

Let start about yacht. I allow you to pick any place around Kenya. You will only compete with Dar es salaam. Forget about, Zanzibar, Mwanza, Tanga, Bagamoyo, Mbeya, Kigoma or Mtwara.





This is STUPID and CHILDISH

Msapere save your time. This troll will even brag about food.

What good do CASINOS do honestly? Are you really bragging about casinos? Haha STUPID.
 
This is STUPID and CHILDISH

Msapere save your time. This troll will even brag about food.

What good do CASINOS do honestly? Are you really bragging about casinos? Haha STUPID.
Are you talking about food!!!. In our country we don't think about food!!. Don't show again your hungry stomach in public. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
 
Are you talking about food!!!. In our country we don't think about food!!. Don't show again your hungry stomach in public. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
See? Very STUPID, CHILDISH, CLUELESS and stunningly MISERABLE person
 
All this guy does is to google kasarani 1998..then bila kuthink...boom..anapost teketeke...cos the nice renovated pics strike a nerve and he doesnt want to admit....ndo maana we better than ...
so kwann unakataa kua tanzania stadium is the modern stadium in east and central africa
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…