angalau hio westland ikifikia density ya ilala unitag plzππππππWestlands inatesa Dar es salaam deadly!., what if iunganishwe na old CBD, upper hill, Kilimani area(including hullingham) and Mombasa road.., Dar ain't there!!
Yeah i know that but you are confusing me with your sentences, try to punctuate them to make them understandable.Embrace hivi vitu I mean it's not like the milky way is visible in Tanzania alone
Nawakanya huu mchezo tunauweza..View attachment 815335
Hahahaha really? Sentence zangu hazieleweki?yah i know that but you are confusing me with your sentences, try to punctuate them to make them understandable.
I'm pretty sure huna uwezo wa kununua any house down there ,even renting one is not possible so go and argue with ur ancestorstuusan you innocently lack exposure.. . get out of ldc Tanzania and see how non LDC countries look like.....
hii ni kama karachuonyo village
Yeah, speaking English and writing it are two different things. You have to punctuate your sentences properly to make them friendly.Hahahaha really? Sentence zangu hazieleweki?
Good luck, life is a walk of error, correction and perfection. If I do something wrong today, I'll be corrected and then next time I'll perfect it.Well sorry mate, my bad!!! I'll try to be better next time
hehhehe umeumia sana hehe mukifika hapo munitagππππThis is fear and aggressionπππ
BOT Wakenya nionyesheni bank kuu yenu! !
Ikifikia hii nalogout jf miaka 10View attachment 815363