Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

yaaani mm niwithdrawal ela to please you????? 🤣🤣🤣 utaendelea kulia apa always day and night, BTW 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you and your fellow ladies are always complaining mna majukumu 🤣🤣🤣 you better focus on them, mm utaendelea kuniona online day and night 🤣🤣🤣
 
Kwamba you think your opinion matters😅
There are 8 billion people on this planet, no one needs you! World athletics is second to Olympics in terms of popularity.
Hii news imewasumbua sana, not like mlibid hata 😅

View: https://x.com/bbclondonnews/status/2099802013131235736?s=46
View: https://x.com/edwardabarnett/status/2099825732188803576?s=46
 
Stop twisting the story .. you can’t get away with your horse shit ..tumekushika vizuri .
My fellow Kenyan challenged you to show a withdrawal from your self declared Binance million dollar account.. You displayed fake account over here and gave excuses of how you can’t access your money. You even inboxed me your Equity bank account with your real name ( which I had someone do a background check. That’s not you).. and that’s why I keep calling you out . How you hacked into an innocent person’s account is a story for another day ..
You challenged me and I responded. You was not expecting that so ukahepa… 🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
kaaa ivo ivo endelea kusubiria withdrawal
 
My fellow Kenyans here . Tukutane huko Kasarani . I will be there . Drinks on me …💯💯🤟🏾🦾
drinks on you na huna ela 🤣 🤣 🤣 ulienda withdrawal $3k tena i am sure you didnt 🤣🤣🤣 i know someone who has money by just how he taks 🤣🤣🤣
 
do you see any $1270 here? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 au unabembea kwenye average output ya investors wanaomiliki uchumi
View attachment 3671320
Focus na kwenu in this particular conversation.. Hakuna Mkenya amesema $3k ni pesa kidogo … you see how you jump around like an antelope in heat …
Hata hujui nini iko kwa mjadala ..🤣🤣
 
Babu jinga mwaiofhawaii lilijirusha lenyewe humu,kuonyesha eti yuko marekani 🤣🤣
Si wewe ndio uliweka picha ati uko Portland Oregon , I posted nilikuwa huko pia as a tourist unlike you as a beggar ( proof in the pudding)… 🤣🤣🤣… na kuwa Marekani was after 2 months of you Bongolalas asking me to prove Niko huko … you pushed me ati Niko Kibera ( I don’t mind)… mwingine akasema ako na ushahindi ati Niko Kajiado ( check history)… so I even posted my US Driver’s license… After that mkahepa … Now you accept the reality 🤣🤣🤣
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…