Aliyeko pissed off ni wewe unayeni quote mara mbili mbili jinga wewe.
Mkisifiwa vizuri ni Kunyaland, mkiumbuliwa ati inakuwa ni “East Africa” 😂😂😂
Enda nunua kioo ujiangalie.
hizo ni stadiums ama cowshed, unazijua stadium madame?Mombasa County Stadium.
Kuna wenye wanajenga stadiums Tatu nchi nzima lakini kelele wanapiga ungedhani wanajenga Stadiums nchi nzima kama Kenya.
View: https://youtu.be/kKwKKI669jY?si=KjXcCUnxHJUFC5Bc
Kweli?sasa anapandaje na hizo BRT zishaondolewa zote barabaran zipo za CNG saaahv
Did you say vumbi 😂How old are you? Aida uko immature ama ni vumbi imejaa kwa akili, which one is it?
View attachment 3633698
huna ujanja lazima utumie everything old,
Yaani huna uwezo wa kudeal na dar saahv, all you have is pics taken by 12 disciples 😂😂, meanwhile sisi tunakunyoosha apa apa na uhalisia
Mini Talanta 🤣🤣🤣🤣this is dodoma stadium
View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/W-9-Iw40ilg
and this is 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 3633433
RubbishMombasa County Stadium.
Kuna wenye wanajenga stadiums Tatu nchi nzima lakini kelele wanapiga ungedhani wanajenga Stadiums nchi nzima kama Kenya.
View: https://youtu.be/kKwKKI669jY?si=KjXcCUnxHJUFC5Bc
Kwani huko Kenya date ya leo inasemaje?
You are dumb to think Tanzania is so far that we don’t know what’s going onFebruary, 27, 2025
Bruhh Tanzania is changing everyday. I keep reminding you we're not the same 💀
I was right, uko na low IQYou are dumb to think Tanzania is so far that we don’t know what’s going on
Here is a picture I took while landing in Dar recently and the other while taking off to Zanzibar from Dar so I am fully aware of what it’s like on the ground and from above
View attachment 3633711View attachment 3633714View attachment 3633715
Acha kuiba pichaYou are dumb to think Tanzania is so far that we don’t know what’s going on
Here is a picture I took while landing in Dar recently and the other while taking off to Zanzibar from Dar so I am fully aware of what it’s like on the ground and from above
View attachment 3633711View attachment 3633714View attachment 3633715
And funny that dar has changed so much yet it hasn’t changed in both google and apple mapsYou are dumb to think Tanzania is so far that we don’t know what’s going on
Here is a picture I took while landing in Dar recently and the other while taking off to Zanzibar from Dar so I am fully aware of what it’s like on the ground and from above
View attachment 3633711View attachment 3633714View attachment 3633715
we endelea kujiconvinceAcha kuiba picha
Wavuvi Kempu
View attachment 3185224
This Dj was on fire
View attachment 3185225
View attachment 3185226View attachment 3185227
This one here Amigos Mexican bar and restaurant - Ousterbay- met the manager and he was Kenyan
View attachment 3185228