Hao wanadhani ni Talanta Stadium pekee ndio tunajenga.πππWe are building stadiums in every county plus two Arenas in Nairobi.
Minyamwezi tumewashinda mara mbiliUpper Middle Income we are coming.
I read somewhere that Talanta is going have an Arena tooWe are building stadiums in every county plus two Arenas in Nairobi.
So we will have 6 indoors arena in Nairobi?I read somewhere that Talanta is going have an Arena too
Uganda na Kenya ni watoto wa baba mmoja.Uganda might be serving some views soon
View: https://x.com/erich_mboowa/status/2043985547350135016?s=20
Hio sijui, maybe phase 2 ju inafaa kua a sports city, transforming that whole area from RFUEA to Racecourse.I read somewhere that Talanta is going have an Arena too
The biggest Conference Centre in East, Central and Western Africa.Bomas
Kibera has better Roads than high end neighborhoods in Dar is slum.
Tanganyika iko na ngapi? ππSo we will have 6 indoors arena in Nairobi?
Kasarani
Nyayo
Ulinzi
Bomas
Railways
Talanta
Zero sufuri.Tanganyika iko na ngapi? ππ
Can accommodate over 30 presidents at one go.The biggest Conference Centre in East, Central and Western Africa.
Hawa bado ni watu wakuoga eti wanaenda town. π π π Si uliona jana mtu anafurahia supermarket ya ghorofa.And then we have Chambuziπ€£π€£π€£π€£
View attachment 3572811
I didn't see that π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£Hawa bado ni watu wakuoga eti wanaenda town. π π π Si uliona jana mtu anafurahia supermarket ya ghorofa.