Geza Ulole
Platinum Member
- Oct 31, 2009
- 76,034
- 107,533
Mpesa ni monopoly ya serikali ya Kenya. Mpaka eCitizen na SGR
Did you even understand what the screenshot talks about? That Ksh 8.7T was only handled by agents. Ama kusoma ndio hujui?Unajua tu source ni believe-me ndio maana hujaweka ila acha nikupe source ya serikali yenu View attachment 3538381
View attachment 3538382
Do I care?Mpesa ni monopoly ya serikali ya Kenya. Mpaka eCitizen na SGR
Maybe, it would be sad because he was a samia sycophant.I'm worried about him, did Samia thugs disappear with him?
Inakuumia nini?Hii maneno inasaidia nn? naomba kuuliza!
View: https://www.instagram.com/p/DUSs1WJiMnl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==Teargass IamLee nairobae NairobiWalker Nairoberry Nicxie n mwathadan
and you think this is a flex? 🤣 🤣#Teaser Afcon 2027#
https://www.facebook.com/
View: https://www.facebook.com/AlexPraglowski/posts/pfbid0eS3VVK47b1kPH4Jj5gNouSJ7sHMj8QJFbEKg4KzRKrtAQvkEo82tVf1hKcViXD7fl?__cft__%5B0%5D=AZZIjJtBldUmw_M8t8I1go9_F3H4skq-Nt-l8fDyR3-tBtd03ICu_IwLWgJlsCtEMI97oq6ObiJcslkyd28bSfzgglMmwaDwLTTT3SYpC55iBzY_LL9ZYSyrbU1LqYp1IKoKcq66Y_PYajHOEakayBiNpP4rWyOXTPH_uY1jw6EuZg&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R
After this
View: https://x.com/KinyanBoy/status/1887098734426595541
The guy made the forum active, he never got angry easily even with the constant teasing I was directing towards him.Maybe, it would be sad because he was a samia sycophant.