REAL Comrade Kipepe
JF-Expert Member
- Jul 7, 2020
- 3,645
- 11,608
Ujakulia huko wewe muongo. Huwezi kuwan na Kingereza kibovu hivyo.For the first time , you are right about me in the last part of your post ….. 29 years in the USA .. I grew up here …Lakini bado najua Kiswahili kama kawaida … kutembea Kenya nyumbani and also thanks to this sub forum , my Swahili is at a higher level now . I am proud. Ahsanteni sana majirani . 🤪
Don’t feel sorry for me … am not into crocodile tears …Feel sorry for yourself and the kindergarteners you teach .. coz they are mentally damaged by your arrogance and condescending…🤣🤣As I told you young man; you are damaged beyond repair and I feel sorry for you😂
Ok let it be😆Don’t feel sorry for me … am not into crocodile tears …Feel sorry for yourself and the kindergarteners you teach .. coz they are mentally damaged by your arrogance and condescending…🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣…. Please take your meds !..Ujakulia huko wewe muongo. Huwezi kuwan na Kingereza kibovu hivyo.
Oorah Hooah!!!!Ok let it be😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣…. Please take your meds !..
Look fool, you had already ended your statement with exclamation mark "There you go again!" What was the point of starting a new sentence with ellipsis dots? "..Did I say I am?"The dot system haiko Tanzania… so don’t comment on things you know nothing about…😁😁
There you go again!..Did I say I am ?… but in your case the English language abilities are limited… it shows all the time. Nothing to be ashamed of… just stick to Swahili and it will ease our communication.
Unamuuliza maswali ya kiwaki alafu akikujibu una screenshot zen unaileta huku, huo ni ujinga. Wapi kaitaja Kenya nioneshe.IamLee you remember me telling you this Bertin guy is kind of biased and has something against Kenya? 😂
View attachment 3245587
Word!.. No capping…I think it’s easier to discuss with a group of hens than to discuss with a Tanzanian, these people are thick and dumb at the same time.
SorryLook fool, you had already ended your statement with exclamation mark "There you go again!" What was the point of starting a new sentence with ellipsis dots? "..Did I say I am?"
Take a chill pill cuz … It’s a pause … in American English, we take long pauses … and btw , we spell some words differently…. Like defense not defence , color not colour and many other examples….now take a pause and vogue ………….🤣🤣🤣🤣Look fool, you had already ended your statement with exclamation mark "There you go again!" What was the point of starting a new sentence with ellipsis dots? "..Did I say I am?"
Word!.. No capping…
"I think it’s easier to discuss with a group of hens than to discuss with a Tanzanian. These people are thick and dumb at the same time."I think it’s easier to discuss with a group of hens than to discuss with a Tanzanian, these people are thick and dumb at the same time.
“Look fool”…. That’s very American slang of you …spit out more scoop…ma dogg …. 🤣🤣Look fool, you had already ended your statement with exclamation mark "There you go again!" What was the point of starting a new sentence with ellipsis dots? "..Did I say I am?"
Apart from: dates, titles, time, quotes, American and British English have no distinction in application of punctuation marks.Sorry
Take a chill pill cuz … It’s a pause … in American English, we take long pauses … and btw , we spell some words differently…. Like defense not defence , color not colour and many other examples….now take a pause and vogue ………….🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry I don’t bow to Queen’s English….but tell me some more of your googling….🤣🤣Apart from: dates, titles, time, quotes, American and British English have no distinction in application of punctuation marks.
Go and look for places where you can get an attachment to practice your grammar, don’t practice on us please.One fool is so addicted with ellipsis dots, and the other doesn't know where a sentence ends.
"I think it’s easier to discuss with a group of hens than to discuss with a Tanzanian. These people are thick and dumb at the same time."
Am gonna start calling you REAL Dots Kifefe … 🤣🤣… wewe unaumwa na ellipsis dots ?……🤣🤣….. on that high note , Enjoy your dotted night ….🤣🤣🤣🤣One fool is so addicted with ellipsis dots, and the other doesn't know where a sentence ends.
"I think it’s easier to discuss with a group of hens than to discuss with a Tanzanian. These people are thick and dumb at the same time."
Jamaa anaumwa na dots……..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣… he made my night ..he just set him up for a boat load of jokes ..🤣🤣Go and look for places where you can get an attachment to practice your grammar, don’t practice on us please.
We know just enrolled in an English class, so don’t make us responsible for your weak comprehension and adaptability.
Mimi ni X-missionary wewe bundi! Na walimu wangu wote ni mapadre na hakuna Padre kilaza au mwenye chini ya masters or PhD na hakuna hata mmoja alikuwa Mtanzania tangu pre-form one.Sorry I don’t bow to Queen’s English….but tell me some more of your googling….🤣🤣
He suffering from anger of not knowing English earlier on in his life.Jamaa anaumwa na dots……..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣… he made my night ..he just set him up for a boat load of jokes ..🤣🤣
Qualification of being a Catholic priest is having a secondary school education. Majority of them are actually not book smart, they are failures who hide behind the Bible, robes and the Cassocks.Mimi ni X-missionary wewe bundi! Na walimu wangu wote ni mapadre na hakuna Padre kilaza au mwenye chini ya masters or PhD na hakuna hata mmoja alikuwa Mtanzania tangu pre-form one.
I have no business in re-learning what I am thoroughly conversant with. My first English class was in 1994, in Tabora, under Rev. Fr. Matthew of St. Francis de Sales.Go and look for places where you can get an attachment to practice your grammar, don’t practice on us please.
We know you just enrolled in an English class the other day, so don’t make us responsible for your weak comprehension and adaptability.