Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Moja ya mambo ya kipekee Tanzania ni kupata fursa adimu kuonana na Tausi wakaree adimu nchi ya watu wa "Giza" aka wazee wanjaa "Kenya".

Anaitwa: Agness Gerald








For more of her pictures click here
Wewe mwenyewe sura mbaya...unaeza toa mbegu ka hiyo..huhu
 
ooo I just love what Britam did to their entrance..I loove the greeneries...other developers should learn from this especially UAP

 
Man it's more lively when you are there physically
niliona hizo picha zako nikashtuka...last time I was there there were no greeneries and it was a little dirty...wah! what a transformation
 
Ngoja niagize popocorn nione ilikuweje kipindi hicho!
 
Moja ya mambo ya kipekee Tanzania ni kupata fursa adimu kuonana na Tausi wakaree adimu nchi ya watu wa "Giza" aka wazee wanjaa "Kenya".

Anaitwa: Agness Gerald








For more of her pictures click here


wengine wenu wameoa hao madada wetu ambao mnatukana. .....smh
 
niliona hizo picha zako nikashtuka...last time I was there there were no greeneries and it was a little dirty...wah! what a transformation
They just had to do a landscape that matches the magnificent building thou'
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…