Atheists have no reason to fear death or punishment

Ukweli umekuweka huru leo. Na unaonekana unaanza kuelewa kuwa Mungu hazaliwi.

Hii itakusaidia kupata usingizi mnono.

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

Link Surat Al-'Ikhlas - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Surat hii pii inakuwekea wazi kuwa Mungu hazaliwi. Surat inam-disqualify Yesu katika imani uliyoyanayo juu yake kuwa ni mungu.

Mungu hazai wala hazaliwi.

Waeleze kondoo za bwana kuwa umeamua kuachana na upaulo rasmi.

Mnamfanyia Yesu sherehe ya birthday yake lini vile?
Je, Allah anaweza kufanya jambo lolote lile atakalo?

Jibu swali usikimbia kama utamaduni wako na wa dada yako FaizaFoxy

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhai katika theogia ni "roho" ambayo inapo ondoka, mwili wako unakuwa mauti.

Mauti ni kukoma kabisa kwa uhai. Mwili unavunjika-vunjika na kugeuka kuwa mavumbi, na ile pumzi, au roho, humrudia Mungu. Sisi ni roho hai tunapoendelea kuishi, lakini tunapokufa tunakuwa maiti tu, yaani, roho iliyokufa, nafsi iliyokufa. Mungu anapoiondoa kwetu pumzi yake ya uhai aliyotupa, roho yetu hufa.

Sasa kwa mujibu wa uelewa wangu, bila kuhusisha hayo maswala ya kwako na kwa tafsiri ya kawaida ya kiswahili ni; kuwa hai ni ile hali ya mnyama/mmea/mdudu na viumbe vingine kuwa katika hali ya kuishi.
Au kwa tafsiri nyingine ni mifumo yote inayotegemewa katika kukifanya kitu kiishi, inakuwa inafanya kazi sawasawa.
Kufa ni kusimama kwa kudumu kwa utendaji wa viungo na mifumo inayotegemewa katika kukifanya kitu/mmea/ mnyama/mdudu n.k kuishi. Mtu anapokufa, ni kwamba kiungo au viungo muhimu katika kumfanya awe hai, huwa vinakuwa vimesimama kufanya kazi moja kwa moja na kunakuwa hakuna namna ya kuvifanya virudie kufanya kazi tena.

Ukweli umekuweka huru leo. Na unaonekana unaanza kuelewa kuwa Mungu hazaliwi.

Hii itakusaidia kupata usingizi mnono.

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

Link Surat Al-'Ikhlas - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Surat hii pii inakuwekea wazi kuwa Mungu hazaliwi. Surat inam-disqualify Yesu katika imani uliyoyanayo juu yake kuwa ni mungu.

Mungu hazai wala hazaliwi.

Waeleze kondoo za bwana kuwa umeamua kuachana na upaulo rasmi.

Mnamfanyia Yesu sherehe ya birthday yake lini vile?

Kiongozi ukweli hauadisiwi wala kupatikana kwenye historia Bali kuwa kweli ni kuuishi hakuna njia nyingine

If there is no God, then there is no reason to fear death or punishment, why are non theists haunted by the fear of death?
Leopard-and-baboon.jpg

Before going far asking questions about God why don't you ask questions of your existence God atajibu maswali yake na wewe wa paswa kujibu maswali yako

Before going far asking questions about God why don't you ask questions of your existence God atajibu maswali yake na wewe wa paswa kujibu maswali yako
My question is very simple: Why are non theists haunted by the fear of DEATH?

Sasa kwa mujibu wa uelewa wangu, bila kuhusisha hayo maswala ya kwako na kwa tafsiri ya kawaida ya kiswahili ni; kuwa hai ni ile hali ya mnyama/mmea/mdudu na viumbe vingine kuwa katika hali ya kuishi.
Au kwa tafsiri nyingine ni mifumo yote inayotegemewa katika kukifanya kitu kiishi, inakuwa inafanya kazi sawasawa.
Kufa ni kusimama kwa kudumu kwa utendaji wa viungo na mifumo inayotegemewa katika kukifanya kitu/mmea/ mnyama/mdudu n.k kuishi. Mtu anapokufa, ni kwamba kiungo au viungo muhimu katika kumfanya awe hai, huwa vinakuwa vimesimama kufanya kazi moja kwa moja na kunakuwa hakuna namna ya kuvifanya virudie kufanya kazi tena.

Nonda your input is needed here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you scared of death? Are you perplexed and petrified when you think of death?

Were you scared of birth death is human evolution whether you are scared or not you will still die someday as long as you are living and there is no wrong with death it is there and will still be there whether you like it or not our perception is what brings fear

We Muslims, do not ever get scared or worry about death. Its there its just a transport to the eternal life, why worry? We are just on transit here.

Were you scared of birth death is human evolution whether you are scared or not you will still die someday as long as you are living and there is no wrong with death it is there and will still be there whether you like it or not our perception is what brings fear
Now, why are non theists haunted by the fear of death and hell?

Dar es Salaam.
You nailed Allah.

Also narrated by Ibn Jarir, narrated by Abu Kurayb, narrated by Ibn Yaman, narrated by Malik Ibn Maghul, narrated by Ibn Ishaq who said, "Whenever Abu Maysarah would lie down on his bed he would say, 'I WISH MY MOTHER HAD NEVER BORE ME.' AND THEN HE WOULD BEGIN TO WEEP. When asked why he was weeping he would respond, ‘WE WERE TOLD THAT WE WOULD ENTER HELL, BUT WE WEREN'T TOLD THAT WE WOULD EXIT FROM IT.'"

Also narrated by Abdallah Ibn Al-Mubarak, narrated by Al-Hassan Al-Basri who said, "A man said to his brother, 'Have you been told that you shall enter hell?' The brother answered ‘YES.' He then asked, 'Have you also been told that you shall exit from it?' The brother responded ‘NO.' So he asked, ‘Then why the laughter?'The brother responded, ‘I have not seen a person laugh until he joined Allah.'" (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Q. 19:71)

I think Atheists are the courageous people because they can speak out what they think. They are not scared by death. If that is the case they would believe like other people.
I will agree that religious people are the one who fear death, they cannot stand by their own. When they think about death, they become fearful. That is why they hold some beliefs to comfort them.
It is a psychological issue

You nailed Allah.

Wacha pumba wewe, hivi haujuwi hata jina Dar Es Salaam limetoka wapi? Pole sana.

Unadanganywa maana yake bandari salama na wewe unakubali?

Kaisome Qur'an utalikuta hilo, ndiyo utajuwa kwanini wanadanganya na kupoteza maana ya hilo jina.

Pungauni wahed.

Wacha pumba wewe, hivi haujuwi hata jina Dar Es Salaam limetoka wapi? Pole sana.

Unadanganywa maana yake bandari salama na wewe unakubali?

Kaisome Qur'an utalikuta hilo, ndiyo utajuwa kwanini wanadanganya na kupoteza maana ya hilo jina.

Pungauni wahed.
Hivi Dar nalo unaliita jiji kwa kulinganisha na nini? Maana hata kwenye Mia bora nyie hampo.

Also narrated by Abdul-Razak, narrated by Ibn Ayena, narrated by Ismail Ibn Abu Khalid, narrated by Qais Ibn Abu Hazem who said that Abdallah Ibn Rawaha placed his head on his wife's lap AND BEGAN TO WEEP, so his wife began to weep also. So he asked her, "Why are you weeping?" She responded, "I saw you weeping and so I started to weep." He said, "I remembered the saying of Allah – who is glorified and exalted – ‘Not one of you but will pass through it' (Q. 19:71), AND I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL BE SAVED FROM IT OR NOT." In another narration it adds the phrase, 'he said this while he was ill.'

According to Ibn Humayd – Salamah – Muhammad b. Ishaq – Muhammad b. Ja‘far b. al-Zubayr – ‘Urwah b. al-Zubayr, who said: The Messenger of God sent his expedition to Mu'tah in Jumada I of the year 8. He put Zayd b. Harithah in command of the men and said, "If Zayd b. Harithah is killed, Ja‘far b. Abi Talib shall be in command of the men; if Ja‘far is killed, ‘Abdallah b. Rawahah shall be in command… When ‘Abdallah b. Rawahah said goodbye with the other commanders of the Messenger of God who were doing so, HE WEPT. They said to him, "What is making you weep, Ibn Rawahah?" He said, "By God, I have no love of this world or excessive love for you, but I heard the Messenger of God recite a verse from the Book of God THAT MENTIONED THE FIRE [of Hell] - 'Not one of you there is, but he shall go down to it; that for thy Lord is a thing decreed, determined' – AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW I CAN COME OUT AFTER GOING DOWN." The Muslims said, "May God accompany you, defend you, and bring you back to us in good health."… (The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein (State University of New York Press (SUNY), Albany, NY 1997), Volume VIII (8), pp. 152-153; bold and capital emphasis ours)

I think Atheists are the courageous people because they can speak out what they think. They are not scared by death. If that is the case they would believe like other people.
I will agree that religious people are the one who fear death, they cannot stand by their own. When they think about death, they become fearful. That is why they hold some beliefs to comfort them.
It is a psychological issue

When will you stop thinking and give us empirical evidence? Considering that you'd certainly go to hell, Nothingness doesn't seem so bad.

Back
Top Bottom