Atheists have no reason to fear death or punishment

Link Gregorian calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Link Islamic calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kwa hili huna hoja ya maana Ishmael..unaweza danganya kondoo za bwana lakini sio mtu anayejisomea vijarida na kujua mambo ya tarehe.
Hii kitu BC na AD ni ubunifu wa mtu tu. Kama Paulo alivyobuni ngano zake.

Link Anno Domini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hivi Allah nilazima akopie kila kitu? Yaani baada ya miaka mia 6 Allah wenu alikopia kila kitu cha Wakristo? Alikuwa wapi miaka yote hiyo mpaka asubiri Jibril kuanziasha dini yake?

As I predicted, you offer simplistic nonsense that entirely eludes the question, inter-alia, you have no answer. Why are you scared of death piteous?

Your diabolical dogma is irrational nonsense that cannot be syncretized with intellect. You can't make sense of it. You can't begin to explain it rationally, yet you BELIEVE like a fundamentalist God Haters. You have failed big time to prove your existence. You have failed even to support your notion of no God.

Once again, you provide nothing. Where are your arguments and evidence?

I want to know The evidences of hell and heaven

I want to know The evidences of hell and heaven
Here comes the evasion, simplistic nonsense and dishonesty..You offer wishful appeals to nothing.

I well know that I have proved you wrong each and every time. You have no answers to my questions, cannot defeat my arguments and evidence.

Here comes the evasion, simplistic nonsense and dishonesty..You offer wishful appeals to nothing.

I well know that I have proved you wrong each and every time. You have no answers to my questions, cannot defeat my arguments and evidence.

I want to know the evidences of hell and heaven

I have been asking this question over and over again.
I wanna know the evidences of hell and heaven
Swali lako lipo nje ya mada, usipende kuchanganya mada. Kama umeshindwa kujibu wewe kaa kimya. Lakini unapojaribu kupindisha mada unaonyesha kushindwa au udhoofu wa kuelewa mambo. Ni hayo tu.

Swali lako lipo nje ya mada, usipende kuchanganya mada. Kama umeshindwa kujibu wewe kaa kimya. Lakini unapojaribu kupindisha mada unaonyesha kushindwa au udhoofu wa kuelewa mambo. Ni hayo tu.

Yaonyesha dhahiri ww ndio upo nje cuz hujui tunaargue nn tokea mwanzo.

I have been asking this question over and over again.
I wanna know the evidences of hell and heaven
Your question is out of context, you may start a thread of same and I will be happy to make a contribution. You have to grow up and stop dodging question by trying to hijack my thread with self dismiss non theistic questions which has nothing to do with this thread.

Being sorry comes for many reasons one of which is fear for what we know is bad that we know is about to happen to someone or that has already happened to those we wish would never face it , which is what we are discussing here, remember we are discussing if really atheists should fear death and punishment. I said everybody does fear death, which brought us into arguing if theists do not fear death too etc etc! Are we on the same page now?

you clearly don't know the difference between being sorry and being scared.

Hivi Allah nilazima akopie kila kitu? Yaani baada ya miaka mia 6 Allah wenu alikopia kila kitu cha Wakristo? Alikuwa wapi miaka yote hiyo mpaka asubiri Jibril kuanziasha dini yake?
Wakristo ni nani?

Wanaabudu nini?

Ukristo ulibuniwa na nani?

Could you please explain the meaning of being sorry and how it can't be related to fear? I mean, since you know better.

alright my man, you may be right, perhaps being sorry can be related to fear but not all the times, please don't tell me that everyone who's sorry fears death. Because I'm not one of them.

Your question is out of context, you may start a thread of same and I will be happy to make a contribution. You have to grow up and stop dodging question by trying to hijack my thread with self dismiss non theistic questions which has nothing to do with this thread.

Haaaah you have failed to answer my question.

Back
Top Bottom