Arsenal (The Gunners) | Special Thread

Arsenal are unlikey To be activé in January Transfer

Je ni mbinu au ndo uhalsia ?

January Arsenal waonekna kutokuwa tayari kuingia sokoni kwa mujibu wa Vinai

Manchester United are lining up potential replacements for Ole Gunnar Solskjær according to Italian media

JUZI NILISEMA ARSENAL WANASUBIR NINI KUMTIMUA UNAI EMERY, WANATAKA MPAKA , ALEGLI AELEKEE OT

naona yanaenda kutimiaView attachment 1215158

To sack a coach is not that much easy, there are issues of compensation. For example Real Madrid are hesitating to sack Zidane because it will cost them 70m usd

To sack a coach is not that much easy, there are issues of compensation. For example Real Madrid are hesitating to sack Zidane because it will cost them 70m usd
Emery akifukuzwa sidhan hata kama fidia yake inazidi £3m

Mkataba wake kuna kipengere cha kutikuliwa msimu wa pili .

| #AFC

Managing Director Vinai Venkatesham on January window:

"We’ll see when it comes, although I’d say we always treat the summer window as the strategic window and the January window is the one where you’re more tactical, maybe responding to an injury or another demand."

Matteo Guendouzi & Reiss Nelson have both been nominated for the Golden Boy award. Fantastic news #AFC
IMG_20190924_193045.jpeg

Arsenal XI: Martinez; Chambers, Mustafi, Holding, Tierney; Willock, Torreira; Nelson, Ozil, Smith Rowe; Martinelli
IMG_20190924_205351.jpeg

That was such a good half of football. We actually pressed, Torreira stayed in his preferred defensive midfield role, Martinelli is some serious talent, and Tierney, wellhe has to start against United, I am so impressed with his overall play and crossing of the ball.

Unai Emery is playing Lucas Torreira, a proper defensive midfielder, in defensive midfield. I repeat, Emery is playing Torreira in defensive midfield.

Been ages.

Watching Martinelli tonight, you can understand why Arsenal loaned out Nketiah. Looks a real talent. Incredibly composed on the ball for an 18-year-old.

Back
Top Bottom