Arsenal (The Gunners) | Special Thread

Consistency

Attachments

• 1471274392321.jpg
    1471274392321.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 41
Nafikiri ikiwa tunataka tija kwa njia ya psychological torturing ni bora tuendelee Kupigwa ata game kumi zijazo binafs ntafarijika sana tofauti na kushinda iwapo tutapata Ushindi hatutafika Mahala kokote Zee wenga litarizika Af ndio Itakua yaleyale

Nafikiri ikiwa tunataka tija kwa njia ya psychological torturing ni bora tuendelee Kupigwa ata game kumi zijazo binafs ntafarijika sana tofauti na kushinda iwapo tutapata Ushindi hatutafika Mahala kokote Zee wenga litarizika Af ndio Itakua yaleyale
Shida ya babu hawezi kupigika kwa game zote 10 za mwanzo. Itakuwa kama mwanzo wa msimu ulioisha

Sent from my SM-G7102 using JamiiForums mobile app

Henry: "All summer we've been told we have money, we will spend, season starts & we can't compete with other clubs. What is the truth?"

"We all know the money is stupid but you have to pay. Are we the first choice in England? I don't think so."

"It seems like it’s difficult for Arsenal to attract players. Vardy rejected Arsenal. I don’t know why, but it's difficult."

Henry on home fans' reaction: "It was fair after another bad start to the season." #afc

Poleni sana wenzangu Arsenali

So long as AW ni kocha Arsenal TUTAFELI TU

I also believe this season this old Fo.ol will leave our team

Hatimaye umekubali niliyokuwa nayasema kuhusu Wenger
Siku aliyotoka na kusema wazi pesa toka 2012 ilikuwapo kustrengthen timu na he chose not to ambayo maneno kayasema April mwaka huu

Hiyo siku Love to him Turned to be Hatred

RVP was Right Then (4 years ago)

It is very difficult to Argue what he said and what is Actually happening At AFC right now
“This is an update for the fans about my current situation. I have kept quiet all this time out of respect and loyalty for the club and as agreed with Mr. Gazidis and Mr. Wenger, but since there is so much speculation in the media, I think it is fair for you guys to know what’s really going on at the moment.

“As announced earlier this year I had a meeting with the Boss and Mr. Gazidis after the season. This was a meeting about the club’s future strategy and their policy. Financial terms or a contract have not been discussed, since that is not my priority at all.

“I personally have had a great season but my goal has been to win trophies with the team and to bring the club back to its glory days.

“Out of my huge respect for Mr. Wenger, the players and the fans I don’t want to go into any details, but unfortunately in this meeting it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal FC should move forward.

“I’ve thought long and hard about it, but I have decided not to extend my contract. You guys, the fans, have of course the right to disagree with my view and decision and I will always respect your opinions.

“I love the club and the fans, no matter what happens. I have grown up and became a man during my time with Arsenal FC. Everybody at the club and the fans have always supported me over the years and I have always given my all (and more) on and off the pitch.

“I am very proud of being part of this fantastic club for the last 8 years. As soon as Mr. Gazidis is back from his 2-week holiday in America further meetings will follow and I will update you if and when there are more developments.”

RVP was Right Then (4 years ago)

It is very difficult to Argue what he said and what is Actually happening At AFC right now
“This is an update for the fans about my current situation. I have kept quiet all this time out of respect and loyalty for the club and as agreed with Mr. Gazidis and Mr. Wenger, but since there is so much speculation in the media, I think it is fair for you guys to know what’s really going on at the moment.

“As announced earlier this year I had a meeting with the Boss and Mr. Gazidis after the season. This was a meeting about the club’s future strategy and their policy. Financial terms or a contract have not been discussed, since that is not my priority at all.

“I personally have had a great season but my goal has been to win trophies with the team and to bring the club back to its glory days.

“Out of my huge respect for Mr. Wenger, the players and the fans I don’t want to go into any details, but unfortunately in this meeting it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal FC should move forward.

“I’ve thought long and hard about it, but I have decided not to extend my contract. You guys, the fans, have of course the right to disagree with my view and decision and I will always respect your opinions.

“I love the club and the fans, no matter what happens. I have grown up and became a man during my time with Arsenal FC. Everybody at the club and the fans have always supported me over the years and I have always given my all (and more) on and off the pitch.

“I am very proud of being part of this fantastic club for the last 8 years. As soon as Mr. Gazidis is back from his 2-week holiday in America further meetings will follow and I will update you if and when there are more developments.”
Next one ni ozil n then sanchez

*Wenger since 2004*

*Mourinho* came 2005 he won the
league twice and went. _Wenger still building the team_

*Ancelotti* came and won the league and went _Wenger
still
building the team_

*Mancini* came won the league and
went _Wenger still building the team_

*Pellegrini* came won
the league and went _Wenger still building the team_

*Mourinho* came back again won the league and went