Am lonely. any friend thee

Welcome to the club bi nyakomba.. I get that lonely feeling alot lately!
Njoo mwaya tupate a glass of wine and celebrate for the lonely days!

hii maneno nimeipenda...kumbe mrembo uko lonely??...wapi Rick sasa mpaka hali inakua namna hii..mrembo kama ww unatangaza jamvini kuwa uko mpweke...duuh hii imeniuma...naomba niingilie kati...nitakua kama barafu kwako katika ya jangwa la sahara!..

hii maneno nimeipenda...kumbe mrembo uko lonely??...wapi Rick sasa mpaka hali inakua namna hii..mrembo kama ww unatangaza jamvini kuwa uko mpweke...duuh hii imeniuma...naomba niingilie kati...nitakua kama barafu kwako katika ya jangwa la sahara!..

Hihihihi, mbona rahaaa

Dogo umempata Bi Nyakomba...

Bagah kwani hujui erick amesafiri? Au yupo jijini mi ndo sifahamu?

Bagah kwani hujui erick amesafiri? Au yupo jijini mi ndo sifahamu?

wewe ukiona mtu kabeba begi tu unajua kasafiri sio?mjini hapa...una pasaka ngapi mpaka sasa?...naona mambo huyajui..teheheee

Hahahahaaaaa
huyo ni dogo mbona....we hujui....?
Kama una umri zaidi ya 23 hakufai....

iyo 23 ni number tu braza...fiati na ukubwa wake ule inatekenywa na kaufunguo kadogooo...na linaondoka!

I've seen alot girls with broken hearts feeling hurt I hope that hasn't happened to you You don't deserve to be treated like dirt You seem like you need help You seem so alone My heart just cracks seeing you look sad. I just want to hold you in my arms. So I can never let go. I want to take your hand and show you the most peaceful places

Let me be your healer of pain I'll take away your stress Any problems that bother you I will suppress and have disappear I'll be your listener I'll do my best to understand I'll hear everything you say Let me brighten your day. If you ever cry
Don't be afraid to tell me why. I'm here for you And won't ever say good-bye

I want to take care of you cuz I believe it's what I'm here to do. Let me make all of your dreams come true

I've seen alot girls with broken hearts feeling hurt I hope that hasn't happened to you You don't deserve to be treated like dirt You seem like you need help You seem so alone My heart just cracks seeing you look sad. I just want to hold you in my arms. So I can never let go. I want to take your hand and show you the most peaceful places

Let me be your healer of pain I'll take away your stress Any problems that bother you I will suppress and have disappear I'll be your listener I'll do my best to understand I'll hear everything you say Let me brighten your day. If you ever cry
Don't be afraid to tell me why. I'm here for you And won't ever say good-bye

I want to take care of you cuz I believe it's what I'm here to do. Let me make all of your dreams come true

pamoja na copy-paste lakini naona MICHAPIO kibao...japo kidhungu hata mm hakipandi...LOL