Dr wa Manesi
JF-Expert Member
- Aug 19, 2024
- 6,170
- 4,737
THIS POEM IS DEDICATED TO ALL TEACHERS IN THE WORLD!!!
I May Not Have Wealth
But I Have Knowledge to Share
I May Not Have Power
But I Have Minds to Inspire
I May Not Have Fame
But I Have Hearts to Touch
I am a TEACHER
Not Just a Profession
But a Calling, a Passion
A lifelong Commitment
To Shape, to Guide, to Mentor
To Inspire, to Motivate, to Educate
I am a TEACHER
And I am Proud
Of the Difference I Make
In the Lives of My learners
In the Future of My Nation
In the World of Tomorrow
I am a TEACHER
I am a Role Model
I am a Leader
I am a Coach
I am a Mentor
I am a Friend
I Teach with Compassion
I Teach with Patience
I Teach with Understanding
I Teach with Empathy
I Teach with Passion
I Teach with Love
My Classroom is My Stage
My learners are My Audience
My Lessons are My Scripts
My Teaching is My Performance
My Impact is My Legacy
I am a TEACHER
I am a Change Maker
I am a History Maker
I am a Future Shaper
I am a Life Changer
I am a World Builder
I May Not Get Rich
But I Get Richer
With Every Smile
With Every Thank You
With Every Success Story
With Every Life Changed
I Teach with Heart
I Teach with Soul
I Teach with Passion
I Teach with Goal
To Inspire, to Motivate
To Educate, to Elevate
_ I Am the Backbone_
Of Every Nation
I Am the Foundation
Of Every Generation
I Am the Catalysts
For Positive Change
I May Not Be Famous
But I Am Renowned
In the Hearts of my learners
In the Minds of the Youth
I Am the Unseen Hero
I Am the Unsung Star
I Will Keep Teaching
I Will Keep Inspiring
I Will Keep Mentoring
I Will Keep Guiding
I Will Keep Shaping
I Will Keep Making a Difference
For TEACHING is Not Just
A Job or a Career
It's a Calling, a Vocation
A Life-Long Commitment
To Shaping Minds
To Inspiring Hearts
So Let Us Celebrate
The TEACHING Profession
Let Us Honor the TEACHERS
Who Make a Difference
Happy Teachers' Day!
Mungu awabariki sana🙏🙏
I May Not Have Wealth
But I Have Knowledge to Share
I May Not Have Power
But I Have Minds to Inspire
I May Not Have Fame
But I Have Hearts to Touch
I am a TEACHER
Not Just a Profession
But a Calling, a Passion
A lifelong Commitment
To Shape, to Guide, to Mentor
To Inspire, to Motivate, to Educate
I am a TEACHER
And I am Proud
Of the Difference I Make
In the Lives of My learners
In the Future of My Nation
In the World of Tomorrow
I am a TEACHER
I am a Role Model
I am a Leader
I am a Coach
I am a Mentor
I am a Friend
I Teach with Compassion
I Teach with Patience
I Teach with Understanding
I Teach with Empathy
I Teach with Passion
I Teach with Love
My Classroom is My Stage
My learners are My Audience
My Lessons are My Scripts
My Teaching is My Performance
My Impact is My Legacy
I am a TEACHER
I am a Change Maker
I am a History Maker
I am a Future Shaper
I am a Life Changer
I am a World Builder
I May Not Get Rich
But I Get Richer
With Every Smile
With Every Thank You
With Every Success Story
With Every Life Changed
I Teach with Heart
I Teach with Soul
I Teach with Passion
I Teach with Goal
To Inspire, to Motivate
To Educate, to Elevate
_ I Am the Backbone_
Of Every Nation
I Am the Foundation
Of Every Generation
I Am the Catalysts
For Positive Change
I May Not Be Famous
But I Am Renowned
In the Hearts of my learners
In the Minds of the Youth
I Am the Unseen Hero
I Am the Unsung Star
I Will Keep Teaching
I Will Keep Inspiring
I Will Keep Mentoring
I Will Keep Guiding
I Will Keep Shaping
I Will Keep Making a Difference
For TEACHING is Not Just
A Job or a Career
It's a Calling, a Vocation
A Life-Long Commitment
To Shaping Minds
To Inspiring Hearts
So Let Us Celebrate
The TEACHING Profession
Let Us Honor the TEACHERS
Who Make a Difference
Happy Teachers' Day!
Mungu awabariki sana🙏🙏