After he is gone, then what?

It's too soon to think succession, out of 55 million people, probably 60 million by the time he leaves office, it shouldn't be a problem to get one person who will steer the ship. Remember even before Magufuli, no one knew that one day we'll get someone who will look us in the eye and tell us the truth that we are lazy and thieves and corrupt.

It's too soon to think succession, out of 55 million people, probably 60 million by the time he leaves office, it shouldn't be a problem to get one person who will steer the ship. Remember even before Magufuli, no one knew that one day we'll get someone who will look us in the eye and tell us the truth that we are lazy and thieves and corrupt.

Ok, we shall see.

It is self deception to think that Magufuli is fighting corruption. If you dig a little deeper you will realize that, he is as corrupt as his predecessors. Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Why Chato Airport. How was the tender for its construction given.
2. Why purchase of aircrafts by cash. And things have been done in such a way that the CAG cannot audit the transactions.
3. Do you know why he don't want to hear about new constitution? If the Warioba draft is adopted, then he may be sued after his tenure in the office.
4. Doh you know the reason for banning political party activities and restricting the freedom of press? It simply because his corrupt behaviour will be exposed.

Let him just go, he is not the kind of President we were praying for. The right one is coming soon or later.
But "what if he didn't go...?"

SELFISHNESS selfish attitudes serves the self!! =Corruption: For your information the selfish Magu is the most corrupt leader in Africa! time will tell!!
Here, here...it is like the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it? Or the frying pan saying to the kettle, avant, black-browes?

"If thou hast not conquer'd thy self in that which is thy own particular Weakness, thou hast no Title to Virtue, tho' thou art free of other Men's. For a Covetous Man to inveigh against Prodigality, an Atheist against Idolatry, a Tyrant against Rebellion, or a Lyer against Forgery, and a Drunkard against Intemperance, is for the Pot to call the Kettle black." - William Penn, 1693.

President Magufuli.

It’s like he’s the only one who cares.

The only one who’s at least trying to do something about it.

It seems like he is fighting it all by his lonesome.

After he is gone, after he is no longer president, then what?

Will things revert back to how they were before he took the reigns of power?

I don’t have the answers to those questions so I will just have to wait for Father Time to tell me.

But such are the pernicious effects of unchecked venality.

People got so used to cutting corners in just about everything imaginable.

Corruption, grand and petty, became the norm.

Then he came along and tried to upset the apple cart. And to no surprise but to the chagrin of some of us, the pushback he’s getting makes us scratch our heads.

For years many people have been virtue signaling about the pervasiveness of corruption in the country.

Then it’s these same people who are now against the efforts made to combat it.

I don’t get it and maybe I’ll never get it.

I lay blame squarely on CCM for fostering it. They are the ones who created this ogre of corruption and allowed it to grow to uncontrollable levels.

It’s sad to see even what would seemingly be minor projects being micromanaged by the president.

Like, without his direct supervision nothing will ever get done.

Sometimes I wonder if we even know what we really want!

Sad state of affairs.
We shall amend the constitution to respond to what will be "peoples' demands for extension of presidential tenure for the sitting president" ...

Nyani Ngabu unapendekeza nini??maana kwa mwandiko wako inaonekana hatuna alternative kabisa,ni yeye tu peke yake kati ya watanzania million 55 anayeweza kuiongoza nchi,pendekezo la taasisi imara inaonekana nalo hulitaki kwa kuhofia aina ya watanzania wanaoziongoza hizo taasisi...
Hahaha kinachomsukuma ni usukuma wao hakuna lolote. Nchi nzima wanalia eti yeye tu ndio anaona mazuri ya Magufuli. Ujinga na upuuzi. Kafanya nini so far. Angekuwa kufanya mazuri tungeyaona kupitia maisha ya wananchi, lakini hawa wananchi wanalia kutwa kucha,
Viingereza havimfanyi akawa rais mzuri, Magufuli anatengeneza Sukuma empire tu hana lolote.Kafanya nini, rushwa ipo, hospitali huduma mbovu, usafiri mbovu, biashara mbovu, nini kafanya.
Eti he is the only one who is doing it, doing what?! Nepotism?! Upuuzi mtupu.

Doesn't it get tiring licking ass?
I refuse to praise a President who has overseen the rapid deterioration of democratic space in this country, to say nothing of his administration's human rights record.
Development that isn't people-centered is not sustainable AT ALL, and you don't need 'father time' to tell you that. You just need to have a functional brain.
Sometimes people are tangling themselves with the idea that democracy is the prescription of all the problems. Yes democracy is one way to finding solution, but it’s not an answer to every problem. Look at where Britain is today with whole Brexit saga, Chinese are laughing every time you mention Brexit. Sometimes leadership can go a long way than giving every Tom, Dick, and Harry a chance to speak through the ballot box

President Magufuli.

It’s like he’s the only one who cares.

The only one who’s at least trying to do something about it.

It seems like he is fighting it all by his lonesome.

After he is gone, after he is no longer president, then what?

Will things revert back to how they were before he took the reigns of power?

I don’t have the answers to those questions so I will just have to wait for Father Time to tell me.

But such are the pernicious effects of unchecked venality.

People got so used to cutting corners in just about everything imaginable.

Corruption, grand and petty, became the norm.

Then he came along and tried to upset the apple cart. And to no surprise but to the chagrin of some of us, the pushback he’s getting makes us scratch our heads.

For years many people have been virtue signaling about the pervasiveness of corruption in the country.

Then it’s these same people who are now against the efforts made to combat it.

I don’t get it and maybe I’ll never get it.

I lay blame squarely on CCM for fostering it. They are the ones who created this ogre of corruption and allowed it to grow to uncontrollable levels.

It’s sad to see even what would seemingly be minor projects being micromanaged by the president.

Like, without his direct supervision nothing will ever get done.

Sometimes I wonder if we even know what we really want!

Sad state of affairs.
Magufuli is a failure. anarukaruka tu bila mwelekeo.

Magufuli ni mtanzania jaman si mhamiaji. Mwacheni achape kazi.

Vinginevyo sijamuelewa mwandishi. Maana siko vizuri upande wa lugha hiyo.

Everything will be even worse,I think we should change the constitution and alow him to be our president till the end of his life.
Wasukuma akili zenu hivi zikoje?

Kwamba tubadili katiba yetu ili tu imruhusu mtu mmoja atutawale Hadi afe?

Hivi mnamaanisha kabisaaa kutoka kwenye dhamira zenu au mnakua mnatania tu?

Ana upekee gani huyu?!

Sometimes people are tangling themselves with the idea that democracy is the prescription of all the problems. Yes democracy is one way to finding solution, but it’s not an answer to every problem. Look at where Britain is today with whole Brexit saga, Chinese are laughing every time you mention Brexit. Sometimes leadership can go a long way than giving every Tom, Dick, and Harry a chance to speak through the ballot box

If fighting corruption is the end game, how does weaking the civil space help get there? Curtailing press freedoms? A legislative that many would argue has been demoted to a lesser role? Unprecedented political pressure on the office CAG?

Never before in our history have we had people in public office commit criminal offence with impunity we have rapidly come to accept in the space of 3 years.

How you manage to square that circle, I fail to see. What am I missing?

Common sense I not really common na kwa wengi wetu kichwa ni kwa ajili ya nywele na nywele pekee! Sad, isn't it!
Doesn't it get tiring licking ass?
I refuse to praise a President who has overseen the rapid deterioration of democratic space in this country, to say nothing of his administration's human rights record.
Development that isn't people-centered is not sustainable AT ALL, and you don't need 'father time' to tell you that. You just need to have a functional brain.

Wasukuma akili zenu hivi zikoje?

Kwamba tubadili katiba yetu ili tu imruhusu mtu mmoja atutawale Hadi afe?

Hivi mnamaanisha kabisaaa kutoka kwenye dhamira zenu au mnakua mnatania tu?

Ana upekee gani huyu?!
Ndiyo maana yake. Maana anakuwa kaishaibadili mfumo na mfumo mpya kuwa stable. Maana tukisema amalize 2025.Huyo atakaekuja ataturudisha nyuma kuliko hata ilivyokuwa mwanzoni.

The guy's got no concept on what it takes to horn down corruption. He has plugged all holes by which the populace should watch his steps.. non transparent by a way. Hr loves darkness.. That alone signals how despotic and synical jiwe can be.. all dirty deeds happen in the dark.. go to hell if you think he is helping the country

Back
Top Bottom