After he is gone, then what?

Don't be limited to what you were taught at primary school level. There different types of verbs. The reason why I said "is" is verb due to the fact that it has been used as a link.

Did you know that there are normal verb regular verbs irelugal verbs linking verbs... etc.
To tell you the truth, I care less for verbs, nouns, adjectives, adverbs, etc at this point in life. I worried about them for my exams, and cleared them with distinction.at the appropriate level. Thereafter, the language simply became a medium for my achievements of what I intended to do for a living.

I didn't aspire to become a linguist at any point in any manner of form, but I consider myself proficient in that medium of communication without worrying about whether I have used a proper verb, noun etc. Those fall in place naturally., as I use Kiswahili or tribal language that I never bothered to learn about adverbs and whatnot.

..kweli.

..KATIBA nzuri itasaidia.

..katiba ambayo ita-encourage na kulazimisha kila mtu kufuata sheria.

..hapa Tz katiba, sheria, na mifumo yetu, inajenga mazingira ya impunity.

..kuna wakati viongozi/wanasiasa wanatoa amri na maelekezo yanayokwenda kinyume na sheria na watendaji wanayatekeleza.
True......
Uwe CCM uwe Chadema huo utabaki kuwa ukweli

To tell you the truth, I care less for verbs, nouns, adjectives, adverbs, etc at this point in life. I worried about them for my exams, and cleared them with distinction.at the appropriate level. Thereafter, the language simply became a medium for my achievements of what I intended to do for a living.

I didn't aspire to become a linguist at any point in any manner of form, but I consider myself proficient in that medium of communication without worrying about whether I have used a proper verb, noun etc. Those fall in place naturally., as I use Kiswahili or tribal language that I never bothered to learn about adverbs and whatnot.
Mwaveja bageshi

Blindsided Baboon

This country have never have had a corrupt and immoral president like Magufuri.

You are so full of self deception.

This country has stupid people like you!!!
Do you discourage existence of democracy?,
Can you show me even a single country that has attained development without democracy?

Do you think dictatorship can help you and your family members ,let me ensure you it doesn't.

May be you are earning something from this regime ,that is why ,mocking democracy .
I can show you plenty countries that have attained development without democracy and i can show you countries ruined bcoz of democracy

Back
Top Bottom