After he is gone, then what?

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
President Magufuli.

It’s like he’s the only one who cares.

The only one who’s at least trying to do something about it.

It seems like he is fighting it all by his lonesome.

After he is gone, after he is no longer president, then what?

Will things revert back to how they were before he took the reigns of power?

I don’t have the answers to those questions so I will just have to wait for Father Time to tell me.

But such are the pernicious effects of unchecked venality.

People got so used to cutting corners in just about everything imaginable.

Corruption, grand and petty, became the norm.

Then he came along and tried to upset the apple cart. And to no surprise but to the chagrin of some of us, the pushback he’s getting makes us scratch our heads.

For years many people have been virtue signaling about the pervasiveness of corruption in the country.

Then it’s these same people who are now against the efforts made to combat it.

I don’t get it and maybe I’ll never get it.

I lay blame squarely on CCM for fostering it. They are the ones who created this ogre of corruption and allowed it to grow to uncontrollable levels.

It’s sad to see even what would seemingly be minor projects being micromanaged by the president.

Like, without his direct supervision nothing will ever get done.

Sometimes I wonder if we even know what we really want!

Sad state of affairs.

A simp. That’s who you are.
Doesn't it get tiring licking ass?
I refuse to praise a President who has overseen the rapid deterioration of democratic space in this country, to say nothing of his administration's human rights record.
Development that isn't people-centered is not sustainable AT ALL, and you don't need 'father time' to tell you that. You just need to have a functional brain.

Doesn't it get tiring licking ass?
I refuse to praise a President who has overseen the rapid deterioration of democratic space in this country, to say nothing of his administration's human rights record.
Development that isn't people-centered is not sustainable AT ALL, and you don't need 'father time' to tell you that. You just need to have a functional brain.

And you are spewing all this nonsense in a place where there is no democracy, right?

President Magufuli.

I don’t have the answers to those questions so I will just have to wait for Father Time to tell me.

Then he came along and tried to upset the apple cart. And to no surprise but to the chagrin of some of us, the pushback he’s getting makes us scratch our heads.

For years many people have been virtue signaling about the pervasiveness of corruption in the country.

I lay blame squarely on CCM for fostering it. They are the ones who created this ogre of corruption and allowed it to grow to uncontrollable levels.

It’s sad to see even what would seemingly be minor projects being micromanaged by the president.

Sad state of affairs.
I have no doubt with his stand against grand corruption, but I think that,the best thing JPM can do it is to ensure there would be strong Institutions which shall act reagardles who is power since it wont be possible to have another Magufuli.Withouth strong governance Institutions,I have no doubt that come 2026 all the gains we have realized in just four years of his presidency would be history .

I have no doubt with stand against grand corruption ,but I think that the best thing JPM can do it to ensure there would be strong Institutions which shall act reagardles who is power since it wont be possible to have another Magufuli .Withouth strong governance Institutions,I have no doubt that come 2026 all the gains we have realized in just four years of his presidency would be history .

What are those institutions, anyway? What are they made of?

Mambo yatakuwa mazuri tu. Watu watafanya kazi bila kungoja Raisi asimamie. Hakutokuwa na nidhamu uoga.

President Magufuli.

Sad state of affairs.
SELFISHNESS selfish attitudes serves the self!! =Corruption: For your information the selfish Magu is the most corrupt leader in Africa! time will tell!!

President Magufuli.

Sad state of affairs.
You funny guy! You praise him for what he does not deserve! Mind you he is the one who is corrupt. Corruption does not end to personal gains only but also to misuse of public properties, spending public money for unplanned projects and appointing friends and relatives to public posts! He is the worst leader we have ever had! Yet he thinks he is the most smart person in the country!

Nyani Ngabu unapendekeza nini??maana kwa mwandiko wako inaonekana hatuna alternative kabisa,ni yeye tu peke yake kati ya watanzania million 55 anayeweza kuiongoza nchi,pendekezo la taasisi imara inaonekana nalo hulitaki kwa kuhofia aina ya watanzania wanaoziongoza hizo taasisi...
What are those institutions, anyway? What are they made of?

It is self deception to think that Magufuli is fighting corruption. If you dig a little deeper you will realize that, he is as corrupt as his predecessors. Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Why Chato Airport. How was the tender for its construction given.
2. Why purchase of aircrafts by cash. And things have been done in such a way that the CAG cannot audit the transactions.
3. Do you know why he don't want to hear about new constitution? If the Warioba draft is adopted, then he may be sued after his tenure in the office.
4. Doh you know the reason for banning political party activities and restricting the freedom of press? It simply because his corrupt behaviour will be exposed.

Let him just go, he is not the kind of President we were praying for. The right one is coming soon or later.

Back
Top Bottom