African Satellite World and Sat Gear

On yahsat we have latest movies, no hustle of download latest movies.
2018 movies life of the party & skyscraper. (East beam)
IMG_20180915_174549.jpg

Mena beam
IMG_20180915_173842.jpg

2017 movie Baby Driver (mena beam)
IMG_20180915_174311.jpg

I think received signal quantity is measured in decibels (db). db being a geeky measurement unit, manufacturers traditionally resort to proportions that laymen users like you and me can understand. The percentage.

Now a decoder manufacturer programs a certain yard stick against which received signal quantity is measured. Say 20dbs = 99% 12dbs = 60% and so on.

when you receive 12dbs, your reciever will indicate 60% which is 12 against total 20 it is expecting not necessarily the practical maximum.

More like your phone battery; when the battery potential drops to about 2.5volts against the full 5v the phone can be programmed to show it has 50% battery remaining. A cheap Chinese phone could be programmed to show it's 80% full when you only have 2 volts out of 5volts. If you want 100% for 1 out of 5volts, Chinese will give you just that.

As for 100% never shown. I've realized strong is programmed to show only 2 digits for signal/quality indicator (they don't expect you to get a 3 digit signal strength/quality with their low sensitivity tuner anyway). 100 being 3 digits is a no go zone.
Hmmm... So when strong suggests a signal below 57% is " no video or scambled signal"... They don't expect that signal to be viewable ?

I think received signal quantity is measured in decibels (db). db being a geeky measurement unit, manufacturers traditionally resort to proportions that laymen users like you and me can understand. The percentage.

Now a decoder manufacturer programs a certain yard stick against which received signal quantity is measured. Say 20dbs = 99% 12dbs = 60% and so on.

when you receive 12dbs, your reciever will indicate 60% which is 12 against total 20 it is expecting not necessarily the practical maximum.

More like your phone battery; when the battery potential drops to about 2.5volts against the full 5v the phone can be programmed to show it has 50% battery remaining. A cheap Chinese phone could be programmed to show it's 80% full when you only have 2 volts out of 5volts. If you want 100% for 1 out of 5volts, Chinese will give you just that.

As for 100% never shown. I've realized strong is programmed to show only 2 digits for signal/quality indicator (they don't expect you to get a 3 digit signal strength/quality with their low sensitivity tuner anyway). 100 being 3 digits is a no go zone.
true that...before a£n brought their Powervu 3 and hash mode 10 thingamajig,I was locked on 64.2e,my chinco receiver was on a steady 8% quality, and it was smooth all the way

Hmmm... So when strong suggests a signal below 57% is " no video or scambled signal"... They don't expect that signal to be viewable ?
Signal indicator on strong especially on srt 4955 is heavily bloated . That 57% is actually something like 15% in reality.

Currently am getting 89% on measat tp 4120 but I can't view RT HD because 89% strength is 'inadequate"

Signal indicator on strong especially on srt 4955 is heavily bloated . That 57% is actually something like 15% in reality.

Currently am getting 89% on measat tp 4120 but I can't view RT HD because 89% strength is 'inadequate"
Alright......!! I remember astrovox boxes used to display content others couldnt.... alright !!

Unlucky coastarians...

true that...before a£n brought their Powervu 3 and hash mode 10 thingamajig,I was locked on 64.2e,my chinco receiver was on a steady 8% quality, and it was smooth all the way
Yes that is because...the transponder fec rate for the provider...is low set at fec= 1/2...resulting in low threshold... Allowing receivers to lock signal even at low signal quality...

That is the result of high fec rate could be fec rate from 5/6 or 7/8...transponder with high fec rate..will increase the signal threshold!!that means the receiver will likely show higher signal quality for a clear picture!

That is the result of high fec rate could be fec rate from 5/6 or 7/8...transponder with high fec rate..will increase the signal threshold!!that means the receiver will likely show higher signal quality for a clear picture!
Locked it by some miracle..
IMG_20180916_193404.png

The focal point for visible light and microwaves I think are the same. So the point where the cooking pot is placed (where the reflected visible light meets ) is same point reflected microwaves will meet thus where the lnb should be.

In other words just replace the sufuria with an lnb.
I think the focal ports must be located in different areas. LNB's focal point is as small as itself, while i n the cooking applicantj,on, I doubt if they can put a 2-inch diameter beam of light-heat on a half foot pan. Unlikely.

What I think is that the pan will be placed more in the inside of the parabola to make the heat beam spread at the bottom of the pan. (freq I sent you a PM)

Back
Top Bottom