African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Thanks for inviting me, am a woman, from Arusha Tanzania, I have been reading this thread for long time, actually I read all pages of this thread, it helped me a lot , this jamii forums fta thread is my teacher, n I have nab a lot of satelites just by reading it and put myself into practice now I have decided to be a member,
Godluck! Encourage others, especially women.

Thanks for inviting me, am a woman, from Arusha Tanzania, I have been reading this thread for long time, actually I read all pages of this thread, it helped me a lot , this jamii forums fta thread is my teacher, n I have nab a lot of satelites just by reading it and put myself into practice now I have decided to be a member,

Welcome aboard....

Thank everybody, my reply to kimbori, I can't encourage other women to join the group, this must come from within or an interest of something, nevertheless my father was electrician, so am used to the tough job, and a very strong reason n desire led to nab satelites, guess what,😁!

Welcome to ASAS home. What equipment have you deployed and what birds are you focused on?

freq Yeah freesat autorolls Jeshi ....though since the last update ukizima then u switch on the decoder it may take upto 10 mins to "open"

Evergreens
1537209777596.jpg

84 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom