African Satellite World and Sat Gear

IMG_0486.JPG
IMG_0485.JPG
i have “borrowed” white tile those that are used in chemistry practicals .... will it work ....

Thanks for inviting me, am a woman, from Arusha Tanzania, I have been reading this thread for long time, actually I read all pages of this thread, it helped me a lot , this jamii forums fta thread is my teacher, n I have nab a lot of satelites just by reading it and put myself into practice now I have decided to be a member,

Thanks for inviting me, am a woman, from Arusha Tanzania, I have been reading this thread for long time, actually I read all pages of this thread, it helped me a lot , this jamii forums fta thread is my teacher, n I have nab a lot of satelites just by reading it and put myself into practice now I have decided to be a member,
You are highly welcome.

Welcome

Signal indicator on strong especially on srt 4955 is heavily bloated . That 57% is actually something like 15% in reality.

Currently am getting 89% on measat tp 4120 but I can't view RT HD because 89% strength is 'inadequate"
Depends from one frequency to the next. Some channels are viewable with a Q39% on V7 combo but others not viewable with a quality of Q66%

You are one lady amongst many men who are sat enthusiasts and most of us are very sick (Asas) welcome to the house.

You are one lady amongst many men who are sat enthusiasts and most of us are very sick (Asas) welcome to the house.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom