A premature JF obituary for Pauline?

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
She came and conquered JF with her no holds barred kitsch ..............................she was raunchy yet hilarious performing artist..............................but after being faced with a barrage of harsh criticisms she withdrew in haste as she was unprepared for the cultural defensive attacks from the conservative wing of JF membership....................and they are many and sadly unapologetic in putting others down where they do not belong......................I am considering writing her JF obituary very soon unless she stand up and be counted among the most influential members of JF........................................because that is where she truly belongs...........................what do you think.......................should I pen that one down or let us wait and see what she does next?

Sasa hivi ninarudia makala zake kujua lipi niliweke na lipi nilisiweke.....................just whiling time away........................

Go on Ruta.........unless something happens and you'll be like 'Oh, my skin!'

By the way have watched a movie -- 'Flipped'?

she will re-surface soon...the way AshaDii did! I miss her too, a very liberal minded young lady...come up pauline we need u most here

Go on Ruta.........unless something happens and you'll be like 'Oh, my skin!'

By the way have watched a movie -- 'Flipped'?

hiyo movie yasemaje sina taarifa nayo?

[h=2][/h]
she will re-surface soon...the way AshaDii did! I miss her too, a very liberal minded young lady...come up pauline we need u most here

mara ya mwisho aliniambia ya kuwa yuko bored..........................kwa hiyo hapatikani hewani......................I fear for her.............................I hope she comes back with big bang...................

so, u wanna presume that she got bored to death? comeonnnn ruta, u can do better than that. hunt her till u find her and charm her to heaven!

[h=2][/h] <br />
<br />
mara ya mwisho aliniambia ya kuwa yuko bored..........................kwa hiyo hapatikani hewani......................I fear for her.............................I hope she comes back with big bang...................
<br />
<br />

Taking a French-Leave on fear of matters isnt always a solution, right?
After all criticism is the best way of learning for those eager!
Lastly, we are just tampering with keyboards here, no matters too personal as she/he might had thought!...huh!

She came and conquered JF with her no holds barred kitsch ..............................she was raunchy yet hilarious performing artist..............................but after being faced with a barrage of harsh criticisms she withdrew in haste as she was unprepared for the cultural defensive attacks from the conservative wing of JF membership....................and they are many and sadly unapologetic in putting others down where they do not belong......................I am considering writing her JF obituary very soon unless she stand up and be counted among the most influential members of JF........................................because that is where she truly belongs...........................what do you think.......................should I pen that one down or let us wait and see what she does next?

Sasa hivi ninarudia makala zake kujua lipi niliweke na lipi nilisiweke.....................just whiling time away........................

Nimesomaaa, Naona kama ni upupu vile. Sorry kama nimekukwaza.

[h=2][/h]
so, u wanna presume that she got bored to death? comeonnnn ruta, u can do better than that. hunt her till u find her and charm her to heaven!

nimeanza kasi ya kumsaka na kumhamasisha asikate tamma bao tunahitaji busara zake kibao...........

Nimesomaaa, Naona kama ni upupu vile. Sorry kama nimekukwaza.

sishangai hususani nionapo huna nguvu ya hoja...........uonapo upupu yabidi ujibu ya maswali ya namna gani na kwanini? Au labda hii lugha ya mkoloni inakukwaza....................sorry kama nimekukwaza walakini....................lol

Taking a French-Leave on fear of matters isnt always a solution, right?
After all criticism is the best way of learning for those eager!
Lastly, we are just tampering with keyboards here, no matters too personal as she/he might had thought!...huh!

I hope she is listening to these riffs........................................we are missing you gal where are you? do not be hitch-hike in JF and in particular.....MMU.......................................lol

na kwenye hiyo premature umewaza mimba ambayo imezaliwa siku si zake,lol!

<font color="#800080"><font size="4"><span style="font-family: comic sans ms">umeandika kingereza kigumu......khaaa....mi hapo nimeelewa tu Premature peke yake</span></font></font>
<br />
<br />

umeandika kingereza kigumu......khaaa....mi hapo nimeelewa tu Premature peke yake
Ndiyo sifa yetu wabongo, tukijua kiingereza basi tunajuitahidi tutafute misamiati migumu kweli ili tuwakoge wengi, Kiingereza cha daily news hiki, hebu andika cha the citizen bhana

aaaiiseee!!!

Back
Top Bottom