At school Little Johnny was told by a classmate that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, and that this makes it very easy to blackmail them by saying, "I know the whole truth." Little...
A priest saw a beautiful nun in the convent and immediately fell for her.
He planned to go to the next city to conduct the mass service and asked the nun to accompany him. Whilst on the way, the...
A man is driving up a steep, narrow mountain road. A woman is
driving down the same road. As they pass each other the woman
leans out the window and yells, "PIG!!"
The man immediately leans...
I recieved an sms from +255764550439 'HONGERA! Umejishindia gari aina ya TOYOTA VX kutoka Japanese Motors International Kenya,kwa maelezo zaidi piga simu namba +254724350637 ya ofisini,Asante...
1st Affair
A married man was having an affair with his secretary.
One day they went to her place and made love all afternoon. Exhausted, they fell
asleep and woke up at 8 PM.
The man...
jana nilipokea msg sasa nikashindwa kuielewa niitake as a joke au ndio njia ya kuwakumbuka wapendwa wetu??
it goes like this....
" Huko Mbinguni leo kuna sherehe, vijana Complex na Vivian...
Mtalii mmoja kutoka ulaya aliposhuka airport alichukua Taxi kumpeleka hotelini katikati ya jiji. Taxi driver akajamba baada ya muda Taxi Driver akamuuliza mtalii "Unaonaje hali ya hewa ya Afrika?"...
FBI agents conducted a raid of a psychiatric hospital in San Francisco that was under investigation for medical insurance fraud. After hours of reviewing thousands of medical records, the group of...
Dispatcher: 911 What is your emergency?
Caller: I heard what sounded like gunshots coming from the brown house on the corner.
Dispatcher: Do you have an address?
Caller: No, I have on a...
One morning while making breakfast, a man walked up to his wife and pinched her on her bottom and said,
"You know if you firmed this up we could get rid of your girdle."
While this was on...
Dah! wshkaj hi noma kuna jamaa mmoja alimpa mimba mtoto wa kigogo Basi akafunguliwa kesi wa mshitaki kwa kosa la kumpa mimba. Sasa kumbe yule mshikji ana Bibi yake mtaalaam wa yaleeeeeeee!! mambo...
Iligunduliwa machine ya kukamata wezi huko Marekani na kupelekwa nchi mbalimbali kwa majaribio.China baada ya dk 5 watu 10 walikamatwa ,Kenya baada ya dk 5 watu 50 walikamatwa,South Africa baada...
The only one, survivor of a shipwreck was washed up on a small, uninhabited island. He prayed feverishly for God to rescue him.
Every day he scanned the horizon for help, but none seemed...
A letter has been sent from a husband :
Dear Sweetheart :
I cant send my salary this month, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart, your husband.
Your Loving Husband.
His wife...
A man is in a bar and falling off his stool every couple of minutes. He is obviously drunk. So the bartender says to another man in the bar: "Why don't you be a good Samaritan and take him home."...
A police car pulls up in front of grandma Bessie's house, and grandpa Morris gets out.
The polite policeman explained that this elderly gentleman said that he was lost in the park...and...
Preacher said:
"If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it
and throw it into theriver".
And the congregation cried, "Amen!"
"And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd
take
it and...
JamiiForums uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.