Zantel High Life Club SUCKS

tartoo

Jul 2, 2010
Naona sasa Zantel wameshaanza kuchokoza customers!

Its Monday morning, and I needed 2GB bundle, for 10,000 as usual, for Internet connectivity to pull myself up for the viporo vya kazi immediately.

Because, I didn't used my High-life SIM card on voice for the last 7 days I cannot get connection and so my work got stuck!

What a crapp!!!

Wait a minute,

Here I have five lines (Vodacom, Airtel, Zantel, Sasatel and Tigo) and their respective modems, and all lines are on to make my friends life easy from not getting into inter-network tariffs charges.

Lets get back to Zantel.

I joined Zantel for internet service ONLY and not voice call.

I was spending 8GB worth 40,000 a month for internet connectivity.

In my friends contact list I have only 2 Zantel contacts, which tells me I don't need to use Zantel for Voice call.

Today, I am forced to use minimum of TZS 5,000 to get enrolled again to Zantel High-life, so that I can get internet connectivity as I usually do.

What does that mean?

It means, my budget for Internet will now piles up to TZS 60,000 a month instead of TZS 40,000 as earlier where 20,000 is for voice call. Why would I use TZS 60,000 a month for ZANTEL while the market is ready to offer alternative, cheaper than that?Why would I be curtailed to the service I don't want?

Lets hear what Zantel says

Why TZS 5,000 for voice call weekly?

Zantel will tell you, we have observed that, our customers are not using their High-life SIM CARDS for voice calls and hence, those lines seems to be idle, not used, and it is our policy, and (as per tcra - if you wish) to block those idle lines.

But look, Zantel earns revenue of TZS 10,000 for 2GB weekly via the same so called idle lines, and how can they call these lines idle?

This is INSANE, and it tells us how the MARKETING DEPARTMENT are not smart!

What they could have done, a customer should have top up his line for as little as 1000 weekly per each recharge, and when it got to 5000 a month, common sense will tell a customer to use the money on voice calls.

The idea is to make internet cheap while providers earn their profits!

Honestly, I was a loyal customer for Zantel since day 1, when started using their internet service, but for this stupid policy of theirs, I am contemplating to quit for good as alternative are abundant out there.

To start with, got to check up with TIGO

I had Same problem once and I spoke with customers services they Told me to get Highlife I had to use 50000 on phone calls a week... all hell broke loose nikawaambia kuwa mimi nimejoin na highlife for Internet and I dont need or want to use for phone calls so I told them thats means 2GB cost me 15,000 instead of 10,000/= and Airtel for the same amount I will get 3GB and the good thing about Airtel I can get another Bundle as soon as the first bundle finishes without waiting for the week to finish

This Gentleman told me he will pass my recommendations to Uongozi..., but the funny thing is I am still using 10,000/= a week even without using 5,000/= on the phone.., so I dont know what is happening and I dont want to ask incase they have forgotten me

Their more that insane... i have Vodcome and Zantel modem as well .. forcing someone to use your service is not fair and those people called TRCA must do something about this.. how can u say the sim card is idle while i use it to activate the modem services...:roll:

In the first place, hawa ndugu walikuwa na product nzuri na wamekuwa na matatizo katika marketing....they have got marketing right....but they have started pissing it off unnecessarily!

huu ni uwendawazimu kabisa.

I think, this is because, and I guess marketing department wamejaa mijitu yenye fikra mfu who are not thinking outside the box at least, looking at the customers behaviour and try improve on that in a positive way by providing incentive to expand their customers database and hence their revenue will definitely piles up to fill up the gap of the so called idle line (which we believe they are not)!

Kwamba Ni lazima Nitumie Voice 5000 per week ndiyo niweze kununua Bundle ya Highlife, itabidi niangalie mitandao mingine wanachaji vipi nikiona Hamlipi nawaacha. What I need ni

1. Flexibility: Ninyi Hamna kwa maana siwezi kununua bundle mpaka muda wa Bundle uishe hata kama Bundle imeisha kabla ya Muda

2: Gharama nafuu; Mlikuwa na Gharama nafuu ila hili la kutulazimisha tutumie 20,000 kwenye voice kwa mwezi wakatai tayari tunatumia 40,000 is not fair

3: Coverage: Hata hapo chalinze tu hampo, yaani hata njombe hampo ninyi mpo mijini tu

Ngoja niangalie gharama za Mitandao mingine nikikuta ziko sawa na zante au chini NITAACHA rasmi kuwa Mteja wenu

Mkuu karibu sasaTel 7500Tsh unapata 1GB per week,in other words ni 4GB per month at a meager price of 30,000 Tsh, coverage ni ya Dar only,ukitaka coverage nchi nzima tumia TTCL

Zantel wameniangusha sana!! 5000 per week kwa voice calls ndio uweze kujiunga na High life ni kubwa sana!!

Hiyo mikonga ambayo itarahisisha bei ya internet iko wapi mbona gharama zinazidi kupanda?

haya ya Zantel yamenikuta sasa hivi ..... naombeni ushauri lukuki niondoke zantel...yaani wanakulazimisha recharge simcard yako na uzitumie ndani ya wiki moja n..bora wange ongeza bei ya bundle

ngoja niwape likizo ya miezi mitatu hawa zantel, namalizia kutumia 10,000 niliyoweka kwa hasira.if airtel wana roll back i got to buy modem asubuhi fasta.great.zantel want more, they miss all...

ngoja niwape likizo ya miezi mitatu hawa zantel, namalizia kutumia 10,000 niliyoweka kwa hasira.if airtel wana roll back i got to buy modem asubuhi fasta.great.zantel want more, they miss all...

mkuu ... na mimi yamenisibu ....niliwaamini hawa z-connect kumbe sio... sasa hivi nimetoka kupigizana nao kelele hao wa customer service ... bora wange ongeza bei kidogo kwenye bundle na sio kulazimisha mtu ku recharge ...halafu utapiga wapi simu .... airtel modem ni TZS ngapi...?

I had Same problem once and I spoke with customers services they Told me to get Highlife I had to use 50000 on phone calls a week... all hell broke loose nikawaambia kuwa mimi nimejoin na highlife for Internet and I dont need or want to use for phone calls so I told them thats means 2GB cost me 15,000 instead of 10,000/= and Airtel for the same amount I will get 3GB and the good thing about Airtel I can get another Bundle as soon as the first bundle finishes without waiting for the week to finish

This Gentleman told me he will pass my recommendations to Uongozi..., but the funny thing is I am still using 10,000/= a week even without using 5,000/= on the phone.., so I dont know what is happening and I dont want to ask incase they have forgotten me

when your bundle expires and roll back to normal ... you will not be able to activate high life unless you have used 5,000/= on your voice call highlife club

nimeshatumia..ZANTEL......AIRTEL.....na VODACOM modems....NILICHOPATA JIBU AIRTEL IS THE BEST OF THEM ALL

nimeshatumia..ZANTEL......AIRTEL.....na VODACOM modems....NILICHOPATA JIBU AIRTEL IS THE BEST OF THEM ALL

hivi airtel au vodacom hawana swap deals ... nina modem mbili za zantel na sim card ya zantel .... niwakabidhi wanipe modem ya airtel au voda ...hawa zantel wanaleta mchezo sasa

na hii ni tatizo la kuingia kwenye schemes na programs bila ku agree on terms and conditions

when your bundle expires and roll back to normal ... you will not be able to activate high life unless you have used 5,000/= on your voice call highlife club

Kuna mjinga mmoja atakuwa anawashauri hawa.

You will never take my freedom hata siku moja.

Nimeshawapa talaka hawa.na hii elfu kumi nayo haiendi!!!!!

mkuu ... na mimi yamenisibu ....niliwaamini hawa z-connect kumbe sio... sasa hivi nimetoka kupigizana nao kelele hao wa customer service ... bora wange ongeza bei kidogo kwenye bundle na sio kulazimisha mtu ku recharge ...halafu utapiga wapi simu .... airtel modem ni TZS ngapi...?

line yenyewe huwa siitumii kwa kupiga simu, isitoshe sina contacts za zantel nipige kwa zantel ili iweje.....zantel kwa tanzania bara=internet basiiiii

Mimi nimeamua leo kuihama rasmi Zantel!! Hadi hapo hii policy yao itakapobadilika!! Mnipe updates wakirudi kama zamani!!

Back
Top Bottom