Would you let your lover be friends with his/her ex?

EJM_

JF-Expert Member
Jul 8, 2011
Would you let your boy/girlfried/fiance/wife/husband be frind with her/his ex? (especially the one who used to be the love of his/her life)

Well wakati mwingine inatokea wakawa wameachana lakini bado wana mawasiliano au wakati wa kuachana kwao wakakubaliana kwamba wataendelea kuwa marafiki

That is the worst mistake you should never do! Kama umeachana na mtu, the best thing ni kuacha kabisa mawasiliano naye, na kama inawezekana, jitahidi your new boy/girlfriend asijue kabisa kuhusu mahusiano yako ya zamani. believe me, hii itakuasaidia!

We cant be friends if we cant be lovers.... Kwa msingi huo mkuu naamini mimi kama mimi.." i will never let that happen" and if it has to happen that gonna be over my dead body"

Would you let your boy/girlfried/fiance/wife/husband be frind with her/his ex? (especially the one who used to be the love of his/her life)

This is a tough one and it can be very tricky to maintain the delicate balance between allowing her to have her personal freedom and you having your peace of mind. On one hand you want to let her have her space but on the other you don't want to be her daddy and tell her what to do or who she should be friends with.

If the guy friend is a person with whom she has known for a while, say they went to school together and whatnot, that could be palatable. But if it is someone with whom she's had a horizontal relationship with, then definitely that will be a cause for concern and most likely it will lead to some problems.

But nowadays it is very hard to control someone. Your woman can give you all the access to her phones, emails, user-names, and other kindred things and still be able to do things behind your back.She can have several email accounts, for example. She can give you access to two of them when she has a third one that you don't know about that she can use it for whatever purpose(s).

So at the end of the day, whether you allow or forbid her to be friends with her ex, if she really wants to play you, just know that she can. You can't stop a grown up from doing what he or she wants to do.

Who awesome views guyz! Wel u knw therez this "I cant believe u dnt trust me" thing which most of them use when the other try to ring the alarm

Why causing unnecessary doubt from yr current love over u bcs of sm1 whom u hv already brk up? I dont think if its wise to be close to yr ex.

Lakini sio huwa tunasema "I lov u for who u are" au huwa ni catch up phrase tu?

mi nadhn nt gud cz whn u let thm close,u wl be a luzer,cz past mak thm 2gethr.and u wl be nothng

Sasa inakuwaje kama walikuwa na mtoto, something that connects them forever?

Sasa inakuwaje kama walikuwa na mtoto, something that connects them forever?

Then that's a different ballgame altogether. All there needs to be is a 'parental relationship'. Nothing more and nothing less. Sio mnapigiana simu au kuandikiana meseji kwenye facebook au kutumiana PM JF ambazo hazihusiani na ulezi wa mwanenu.

Can you ever dictate anyone's friends...??!!!
I think not..., maybe the question should be would you be happy, because letting is a bit dictatorial...

Voice,
I think wen u get into relationship mnakuwa mna sacrifice baadhi ya mambo 4 the sake of relationship

Ngabu, wat if hiyo kuwa karibu kwajili ya mtoto kuka unleash the sleeping hisia?

Back
Top Bottom