Would you let your lover be friends with his/her ex?

Hahahaa aliyeumwa na nyoka hata kamba hataki kuiona

Yes. I'm aware that something is more susceptible to happen between them for they are exes, but in mind should be kept that they are exes because they've realized they weren't made for each other at some point in their relationship. Besides, trust is supposed to be one of the pillars a healthy love relationship rests on. Not trusting one's partner and restricting his/her liberty of choosing his/her own friends because of that can not only be unhealthy for him/her, as it might make him/her feel smothered and trigger an envy of freeing her/himself of your possessiveness by leaving you, but also for yourself. It is a problematic lack of self-confidence that makes one feel threatened by another girl or guy after all. A lack which has the ability to simply destroy a relationship if nothing is done about it.

You know guys let me say this again, kuna ile syndrome ya when you start ringing the alarm, s/he will jump to "I can't believe you don't even trust me" sasa inaanza ugomvi kati yenu...... do you see now where the prob is?

lol, mbona umeruka 'kimanga?'...vipi kama mmezaa?

Mhh kama mmezaa sasa hapo inakuwa complicated zaidi bora iwe mmezaa nauliyezaa naye tayari anamtu mwingine but kama bado yupo single parent hapo bwana urafiki na mke/mume wa mtu inaweza kuleta janga usipoangaliwa

Awe nae tu.Huwezi kumlinda mtu mzima, anaweza asikwambie au mkakubaliana kila mmoja akae mbali na X wake alafu yeye akakuzunguka.

Awe nae tu.Huwezi kumlinda mtu mzima, anaweza asikwambie au mkakubaliana kila mmoja akae mbali na X wake alafu yeye akakuzunguka.

Unajua hili suala la kulindana halipo but mi principle yangu ni kwamba, "Do whatever you got to do, but don't do it infront of me"

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom