Who is DJ Don Nalimison in music and journalism platforms

DON NALIMISON NALIMI (born June 28, 1980), known professionally as DJ. DON NALIMISON, is rapper, RnB singer, songwriter, and record producer. Born and raised in KAHAMA, TANZANIA, EAST AFRICA, his biological father is an American Citizen by birth and his biological Mother is Tanzanian citizen by birth, he is also a Journalist, he released his debut extended play in 2003 called NIMEPATA DEMU(I GOT A GIRL) in Swahili language, currently he changed to English version and release his debut English version on July 2020 named CONGRATULATION, and a series of singles, including "African Prison", "I don't care" and "Happy Birthday," "Innocent", "Goodbyee(R.I.P)", Dear Mama", "Go away". DJ. DON NALIMISON rose to prominence in 2004 with his single "USIUNYANYAPAE MOYO WANGU(DON'T STIGMATIZE MY HEART)" in Swahili version!", which became a viral music audio and video.

DJ. DON NALIMISON is still in preparing his debut Albam expected to be known as "NEW CHAPTER MUSIC" under his recording label known as MUSICPRESS.

You may contact him through E-mail: donnalimison70@gmail.com or donnalimisonmusic@yahoo.com,. Or you may chart with him through WhatsApp to temporary number +255 682 94 29 01. He is also available on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube, Audiomack and LinkedIn as medium of communication.

Kuna shida sehemu.

Jamaa kwa sura amefanana na mmoja wa wale jamaa Waniger wa AKI na UKWA.Nawakubali sana wale jamaa ila a self-proclaimed Dj Don Nalimi amewazidi wale kwa kipaji.

Very underated musician.

Nilikua South Africa aisee jamaa anasumbua sana mapini yake Club za Johannesburg.

Tanzania tuna madini aisee.

Cookie kwa nini msibadili heading isomeke
Who is Civilian Coin in music and journalism platforms

Instead of "Who is DJ Don Nalimison in music and journalism platforms"

DON NALIMISON NALIMI (born June 28, 1980), known professionally as DJ. DON NALIMISON, is rapper, RnB singer, songwriter, and record producer. Born and raised in KAHAMA, TANZANIA, EAST AFRICA, his biological father is an American Citizen by birth and his biological Mother is Tanzanian citizen by birth, he is also a Journalist, he released his debut extended play in 2003 called NIMEPATA DEMU(I GOT A GIRL) in Swahili language, currently he changed to English version and release his debut English version on July 2020 named CONGRATULATION, and a series of singles, including "African Prison", "I don't care" and "Happy Birthday," "Innocent", "Goodbyee(R.I.P)", Dear Mama", "Go away". DJ. DON NALIMISON rose to prominence in 2004 with his single "USIUNYANYAPAE MOYO WANGU(DON'T STIGMATIZE MY HEART)" in Swahili version!", which became a viral music audio and video.

DJ. DON NALIMISON is still in preparing his debut Albam expected to be known as "NEW CHAPTER MUSIC" under his recording label known as MUSICPRESS.

You may contact him through E-mail: donnalimison70@gmail.com or donnalimisonmusic@yahoo.com,. Or you may chart with him through WhatsApp to temporary number +255 682 94 29 01. He is also available on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube, Audiomack and LinkedIn as medium of communication.

Mimi ni shabiki wako kindakinda Bwana Don. Yani una mangoma ya maana akina Kendrick Lamar wajipange upya.
Nasubiri album yako lazima iende triple platnum

Mimi ni shabiki wako kindakinda Bwana Don. Yani una mangoma ya maana akina Kendrick Lamar wajipange upya.
Nasubiri album yako lazima iende triple platnum
Jamaa fundi kweli kweli.
Nashangaa kwa nini hajawekwa kwenye nomination yeyote.

Back
Top Bottom