Who is DJ Don Nalimison in music and journalism platforms

Uko vizuri,
Note: Ili kazi yako ikubalike Wikipedia huna budi kuwa na a/c pia Twitter ambayo u-make sure ume-follow atleast 5 professionally artists or celebrities who have official blue ticks or blue badges.

Secondly, You have to create your website in order to simplifies your recognization on Wikipedia and hence to be given a Twitter official blue tick

Haya maelezo hapa chini nimeyapanda, yaingizwe kwenye Wikipedia kwa kweli;

"released his debut extended play in 2003 called NIMEPATA DEMU(I GOT A GIRL) in Swahili language, currently he changed to English version and release his debut English version on July 2020 named CONGRATULATION, and a series of singles, including "African Prison", "I don't care" and "Happy Birthday," "Innocent", "Goodbyee(R.I.P)", Dear Mama", "Go away". DJ. DON NALIMISON rose to prominence in 2004 with his single "USIUNYANYAPAE MOYO WANGU(DON'T STIGMATIZE MY HEART)" in Swahili version!", which became a viral music audio and video"

Haya maelezo hapa chini nimeyapanda, yaingizwe kwenye Wikipedia kwa kweli;

"released his debut extended play in 2003 called NIMEPATA DEMU(I GOT A GIRL) in Swahili language, currently he changed to English version and release his debut English version on July 2020 named CONGRATULATION, and a series of singles, including "African Prison", "I don't care" and "Happy Birthday," "Innocent", "Goodbyee(R.I.P)", Dear Mama", "Go away". DJ. DON NALIMISON rose to prominence in 2004 with his single "USIUNYANYAPAE MOYO WANGU(DON'T STIGMATIZE MY HEART)" in Swahili version!", which became a viral music audio and video"
Mkuu toka 2004 ana viral audio na video...

dah...

Back
Top Bottom