When Your Sweetest Memory is Sinful

The questions remain.

Some would say not giving up your seat to a woman is evil.

While others would say giving up your seat to a woman is evil.

In the moral realm there comes a point when relativity is not applicable - where universality reigns

In the moral realm there comes a point when relativity is not applicable - where universality reigns

I understand that you hold that position.

The question is, where is that point and how do you triangulate - or whatever your method is- to get it?

I understand that you hold that position.

The question is, where is that point and how do you triangulate - or whatever your method is- to get it?

It is at the tip of a normal distribution curve

We na wewe na huo ushamba wako! Ushasikia early voting wewe au ndo kwanza unaisikia?

early voting meeda? shauri yako romney wako atagalagazwa bila kakura kako - every vote counts.

ps. kuhusu #nw wewe waulize hao washua zake, kila siku jioni wanakatiza hapo wakiwa mazoezini.

Universality reigns at the tip of the normal distribution curve? Is the color of the national anthem blue?

Then you do subscribe to the "Bell Curve" mentality (see The Bell Curve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) don't you?

Nay, the main problem with the Bell Curve is not about the objective numbers but the subjective interpretations, the same applies to the biasses that are unpacked in the otherwise mathematically/statistically sound article critiqued at:

Economics and genetics meet in uneasy union : Nature News & Comment

Nay, the main problem with the Bell Curve is not about the objective numbers but the subjective interpretations, the same applies to the biasses that are unpacked in the otherwise mathematically/statistically sound article critiqued at:

Economics and genetics meet in uneasy union : Nature News & Comment

So how do you know that you are not susceptible to the same wizardry, especially since you seem not very proud of your methods? It is alarming to say the least.

jamani kwani sie wengine hatuhusiki mbona mnatunyanyapaa hivi!
enh mie nimetafuta dikshenare siioni na hata nikiiona mbona nyie mnaongea kiinglish cha kijijini hivi!mweh!

The title on which I was asked to speak is "Are universal social standards possible?" My answer is definitely NO! Universal Social Principles are possible; but universal social standards based on those principles are not possible.

J.K Nyerere

I thought you were about to defile relativism. Instead you uphold it.

How do you get universal principles if you have any serious objections regarding universal standards?