What is the purpose of cheating????

Eiyer

JF-Expert Member
Apr 17, 2011
Kwanza napenda kusema kuwa,wakati najihusisha na masuala ya mahusiano sijawahi kucheat,so sikuwahi kujua sababu ya kufanya hivyo,kiumri nina miaka 3....So that nimeona mengi mpaka mimeamua kuuliza hapa jamvini leo,nimeshashuhudia na watu wakilalamika wengine mpaka wamejiua wengine wapo gerezani wengine maisha yakipata dhroruba(mimi pia nipo kwenye kundi hili thats why sitaki ndoa wala mahusiano ya kimapenzi)wengine wana vilema n.k kwa sababu ya cheating!Hivi wakati unafanya hayo unakuwa unawaza nini?Je ni kisasi,au ni kutokuridhishwa kimapenzi,fedha au ni nini?Nauliza coz malalamiko ya jambo hili na athari zake ni kubwa katika jamii yetu,hebu mnaocheat au mliofanya jambo hili mtuambie sababu japokua mpaka leo sijaona sababu ya msingi ya kufanya jambo hilo,pia mtakua mmewasaidia wale walioko kwenye uhusiano au wanaotaka kuanzisha mahusiano!Maana kama unataka kuondoa tatizo tafuta chanzo cha tatizo!

we nitafute mimi huwa si cheat ..lol pole yamekukuta

Is not that simple kawaida nyie hammaanishi mnachokisema,pia kwa upande wangu simuamini binti yoyote,hayajawahi kukukuta wewe?

Mara nyingi wanawake wanacheat kwa kulipiza kisasi. haswa pale umeshamfuma jamaa yako na mademu mara kibao. Japo sio wanawake wote! wengi ni wavumilivu.

wanaume ndo wanasababisha watu wacheat maana suppose upo na mpenzi haeleweki then unatongozwa na mwingine utafanyeje inabidi ukae mguu pande mguu sawa ndo maana mimi mapenzi kwishney kuishi kimachale machale siwezi

wanaume ndo wanasababisha watu wacheat maana suppose upo na mpenzi haeleweki then unatongozwa na mwingine utafanyeje inabidi ukae mguu pande mguu sawa ndo maana mimi mapenzi kwishney kuishi kimachale machale siwezi

Hii ni baada ya kucheat weeeeeeeeeeee!

Sijawahi kukutana na binti mwaminifu!

Cheating is not a goal, and hence it has no purpose. cheating is the consequence of our inability to respect our promises to our partners. that is why it is a failure and nobody should be proud f doing it (or providing any type of support to them, other than how to get out of it)

Cheating is not a goal, and hence it has no purpose. cheating is the consequence of our inability to respect our promises to our partners. that is why it is a failure and nobody should be proud f doing it (or providing any type of support to them, other than how to get out of it)

I got u!But umeshawahi kucheat?Kama ndiyo what make u do that?

kama mwanaume hujitumi kuliko sita kwa sita unategemeaje! nilishakutana na mwanadada akaniambia nampena sana mpenzi wangu ila hapendi kutumia utundu mpya, hivyo haenjoy kusex nae inabidi apate mtaalamu wa mambo amliwaze apate raha zote then akitoka kuchit naye akamliwaze mpenzi wake kwa mazoea.

this is like the oldest question in the world and suprisingly we all know the answer but we are just too afraid or jst simply too ignorant to be vocal about it...cheating happens in rshps,and rshps are supozdly come from lov ..now this is where it all starts..naturally a human individual can have affectionate feelings to more than just one person,yes true.... so tht bf or gf or urs right now has feelings for othr guys/girls but she/he cnt tell u tht coz its prohibited by the rshp constitution...back to ure qstn..when one fails to ignore such natural feelings for othr guys/girls..then cheating happens...bottom line is...we are in rshps but we all love/lust/desire othr people ..only difference is ..we dont act on it

Honestly i really think people cheat is cause there partner wont give them what they want so they go to someone who they now will give it to them otherwise i dont know why people cheat is it cause they still love one person and just wont to be with a person that will give them what they want and then they just go be with an ex or whatever there case is. They choose to cheat and thats them but there are like ALOT more people in this world that should get a chance and they dont get it cause people are hurt and do things that we all regret in they next day. We all have are reasons for what we all do so if your boyfriend or husband cheats then thats there loss and they have there reasons and they might say its cause of you that they cheated on you but honestly there just saying that so you get upset inside and its not really true they just want to get the reaction out of you and if you dont give them what they wont then they take back what they say!!!!!!!

In my experience I've seen people cheat because they're too selfish to value their partner over themselves. They got into the relationship based off of passion or attraction, including the rewards, but when time and stress wears the excitement down, excitement is sought elsewhere. Often the cheater was never truly in love, or never intended to make love work in the first place, and pretty much had the expectation of being pleased and given to without effort.

I got u!But umeshawahi kucheat?Kama ndiyo what make u do that?
one of my friends said: I cheated when I was in the process of quitting the past relation for a new one. Basically it was a transition period where I was testing the ground of the new relation and when i felt I could give it a serious try, I left the first for the second one.

Back
Top Bottom