Wanawake tumekuwa tukiwaweka wanaume kwenye ‘friend-zone’, sasa wamekuja na hii

Yes, Nilikuwa na strong feelings na mwanaume mmoja but he was not a relationship material. He was a womanizer and he was really cheap kuomba omba vitu vitu hata tukipanda daladala anategemea mimi nilipe and he wouldn't even buy me a single handkerchief. Loser!

Actually I couldn't be his friend after that. I had to throw the whole man away because I never be friends with any straight man, and worked out in the end. I don't even entertain the idea.
You can't be a friend of a straight man?!! Wait a minute. What about a gay?

Sorry, sometimes you have to avoid strong feelings.Things changes, people changes.If someone loves you more and you love him enjoy your relationship by that time knowing someday there'll be miss understanding between y'all.
I definitely needed this COMPTON BLVD. We learn from our mistakes, and become better.. Right?
Thank you for this, I wont rush into anything I will regret later.

I definitely needed this COMPTON BLVD. We learn from our mistakes, and become better.. Right?
Thank you for this, I wont rush into anything I will regret later.
Life is full of ups and downs,1 second,1 mistake can change your whole life.It depends on how incident happened.Some bad incidents may lead you to the better place while some others good may lead you to worse place...

Embu naomba maana ya hii friend with benefits Kuna mtu anapenda kuniambia ivyo kwamba we are friends with benefits usikute Mimi ndo simuelewi
Ni urafiki tu ambao munakuwa na mutual benefits bila ya kuwa na commitment mfano ukijiskia unaham ya dyudyu au papuchi unamcall mwenzako unamueleza unaham ya tunda basi anakuonea huruma unamega na ww pia unafanya same. Pia kila mtu yuko huru na mahusiano yake yaliyo serious and you ain't get jealous for his/her relationship.

Ni urafiki tu ambao munakuwa na mutual benefits bila ya kuwa na commitment mfano ukijiskia unaham ya dyudyu au papuchi unamcall mwenzako unamueleza unaham ya tunda basi anakuonea huruma unamega na ww pia unafanya same. Pia kila mtu yuko huru na mahusiano yake yaliyo serious and you ain't get jealous for his/her relationship.
Kwamba huko kwenye serious relationship yako hupewi tunda au ni nini hiki

Back
Top Bottom