Uzuri/urembo/utanashati. Vs Jamii

Ombi Kwenu wana JF…
  1. Naomba tujaribu jadili nini hasa chaweza changia kumpandisha alie Mzuri/Mrembo/Mtanashati.. kuhudumiwa haraka, kupendelewa/kubebwa ama kuthaminiwa hali hicho ambacho anakua favoured hata Yule ambae sio Mzuri/Mrembo/Mtanashati anaweza provide…
  2. Ikiwezekana tushee experience mbali mbali katika maeneo/insitituions mbali mbali ili kupata picha kamili ya sula zima liko kwa kiasi gani….
  3. Mtu unapojikuta katika hio hali ya kunyanyapaliwa…. Ufanye nini??
Basically, I think you're talking about prejudice. I mean judging a book by it's cover. Prejudice is bad where those choices are made out of deliberate malice to show dislike, to stem personal fear, to demonstrate superiority, to exclude others and to denigrate or deny their presence and rights. How to deal with this will depend on the nature of the prejudice, extent you have been prejudiced and in what environment. Important thing to know is that its not your problem. In deed, you many not need to change yourself, because you haven't done anything wrong. It is the other person who needs to change.

Dealing with prejudice is often a traumatic process for those on the receiving end, especially if you are not supported. Dealing with prejudice is never easy. And, I am afraid to say that prejudices will always be there. As an individual, you cannot change everyone's attitude because prejudice emerge in part as a result of human normal thinking. In order to make sense of the world around us, it is important to sort information into mental categories. However, the problem is that we tend to minimize the differences between people within groups and exaggerate the differences between groups.

It is really difficult do deal with this problem because in the modern society, social prejudice is accepted by society and few realize its destructive force. It kills motivation. It forces students to drop out of school with a failure label that prevents them from discovering their natural talent. People that are poorer are more likely to exhibit prejudice. We now need to do a lot more with human capital, human ingenuity in order to be able to maintain, never mind raise our standards of living. This is important, because prejudice is a huge waste of human potential. A prejudicial society is likely to deny its labour, its workforce, the potential to develop, access to education, access to jobs etc.

Ways to reduce prejudice training people to become more empathetic to members of other groups. By imaging themselves in the same situation, people are able to think about how they would react and gain a greater understanding of other people's actions. For example, at the moment, I don't new employees or even the existing ones are trained about these sort of things. That's why you find a lot of people in the offices making assumptions about others, having attitudes, making pre-judgement about others, stigmising others, etc. Other ways could include, passing laws and regulations that require fair and equal treatment for all groups of people, gaining public support and awareness for anti-prejudice social norms, making people aware of the inconsistencies in their own beliefs and ncreased contact with members of other social groups.

EMT as usual you do have a very rich insight and so full of information…

Basically, I think you're talking about prejudice. I mean judging a book by it's cover. Prejudice is bad where those choices are made out of deliberate malice to show dislike, to stem personal fear, to demonstrate superiority, to exclude others and to denigrate or deny their presence and rights. How to deal with this will depend on the nature of the prejudice, extent you have been prejudiced and in what environment. Important thing to know is that its not your problem. In deed, you many not need to change yourself, because you haven't done anything wrong. It is the other person who needs to change. .

Hii paragraph above inanikumbusha posts za Lole G na Rocky huko nyuma for wamegusia hii statement ya judging the book by it's cover… I do agree with your opinion and in fact I really never thought of thinking it as such (Prejudice) where as it is so true…Na I believe once the subjected realizes this it is even easier to face or confront the problem once faced by it… Which as you have pointed out/painted is being subconsciously accepted…

Dealing with prejudice is often a traumatic process for those on the receiving end, especially if you are not supported. Dealing with prejudice is never easy. And, I am afraid to say that prejudices will always be there. As an individual, you cannot change everyone's attitude because prejudice emerge in part as a result of human normal thinking. In order to make sense of the world around us, it is important to sort information into mental categories. However, the problem is that we tend to minimize the differences between people within groups and exaggerate the differences between groups..

I love the above on how one has to deal with Predudice… And as much as it is there people have to know that it is there to stay thus the best way is to adjust na hata kujaribu kua fare… But I think this intention of minimizing the problem is done more with those who subject other… or those who rarely find themselves in such a position… For instance EMT… If maybe the one who immediately arrives and is favoured – takes a step forward by demanding that those s/he found where treated first or in the same way… I think it would help thou it is just an ideology hard to be practiced…

It is really difficult do deal with this problem because in the modern society, social prejudice is accepted by society and few realize its destructive force. It kills motivation. It forces students to drop out of school with a failure label that prevents them from discovering their natural talent. People that are poorer are more likely to exhibit prejudice. We now need to do a lot more with human capital, human ingenuity in order to be able to maintain, never mind raise our standards of living. This is important, because prejudice is a huge waste of human potential. A prejudicial society is likely to deny its labour, its workforce, the potential to develop, access to education, access to jobs etc.

Ways to reduce prejudice training people to become more empathetic to members of other groups. By imaging themselves in the same situation, people are able to think about how they would react and gain a greater understanding of other people's actions. For example, at the moment, I don't new employees or even the existing ones are trained about these sort of things. That's why you find a lot of people in the offices making assumptions about others, having attitudes, making pre-judgement about others, stigmising others, etc. Other ways could include, passing laws and regulations that require fair and equal treatment for all groups of people, gaining public support and awareness for anti-prejudice social norms, making people aware of the inconsistencies in their own beliefs and ncreased contact with members of other social groups.

These last paragraph says it all EMT… I love your perspective… Thank you for Sharing...

Pamoja Saaana
ADI

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
hata ukiwa mrefu tu, unaweza kuzingatiwa zaidi ya mfupi!
kwenye uzuri...unene na wembamba + ufupi na urefu una matter!!
Mwanaume ukiwa mfupi sana, kuna baadhi ya sehemu kwenye huduma inakuwa issue kuhudumiwa kwa wakati!!

ha ha ha.... Ruta naona hii post umefanya kuhalalisha tu...lol... ambae

ananyanyapaliwa afanye the above eeeh?? Naona basi wewe unauza saana.

Kuna baadhi ya hali ambazo u cant change them..
haswa kwenye physical appearance..urefu na ufupi,
au unene na wembamba!