Usher kuwafunza watoto wa David Beckham kucheza muziki...

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
This story involves David Beckham, Usher, dancing, children and willies. Yes, we feel a bit uncomfortable too.

• Posted by: 3am
  • 29/01/11
  • 12:00 am
Tags:

f874daf6-021d-4095-9323-7cf4f534ffc9.jpg

The Beckham boys definitely, definitely aren't going to turn into spoiled stage school brats. Definitely.

We lie - it sounds like they might. But they'll still be the coolest stage school brats around, if that obscenely hot daddy of theirs manages to pull this one off.

Apparently, David's been on the phone to his mate Usher about arranging dance lessons for Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.

"He’s a good friend of mine," shamelessly namedrops Usher. "I got a call from David about two months ago and we were catching up. One of the things we talked about was that he wanted to have his sons have dance lessons. He wanted to start them off in LA and I said I’d help. He thought it would be fun for them.”

It would be even more fun if the foetus in Victoria's tum-tum joined in too, although we like to think that he/she/probably he is already spending his/her/probably his time in Posh's nice cosy womb perfecting the infamous Spice Girls zig-a-zig-ah pointy hand wiggle thing.
So, um, like, well, yeah: in a rather awkward shift in subject matter, Usher then starts talking about... so, um, like, well, yeah, we're just gonna say it, we're supposed to be adults after all... his potentially massive penis. And David's. Well, we say awkward, but frankly we'd always rather talk about what lurks in David's pants than some lame-o dancing children.

"I’m surprised people say David and I are well endowed because of what they see when I’m on stage and David in his underwear ads," Usher volunteers, sadly without producing any kind of helpful visual aid. "How would I know? We’re friends but not like that. We don’t have pyjama parties and stuff.”

We're pretty sure it's only men who fantasise about what erotic and entirely imaginary delights go down (eww) at a "girls night in" but we still feel a little disappointed.

Words: Isabel

Haya siyo mashinikizo ya mke wake Victoria ya kuwa watoto wake wafuate nyayo zake kwenye muziki badala ya soka la baba'o?

I can see utofauti uliopo most probably kutakuwa na back up ya mke wake David recently nakumbuka Snoop alisema kuwa watoto wake watafundishwa kucheza mpira na Beckham

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom