Una jambo lolote usilotaka tujue? Kwanini?

This 's little stranges!
....... But here it goes !! Yanabaki kuitwa historia .
Years a go whereby i'm school student , i had a female teacher, who practically akinipa mitego yote waitegayo wanawake kwa wanaume! .
She allowed me to do anythin i wanted , even let me sit with her at her desk durin class proceedin' while other students everyone else did classwork .
Several tyms she would walk by me around school outskirts always she put her hands on my shoulders either sometyms touch me on my arms.
She gave me perfect scores on her subject even if when i didn't earn it !!
One day she told me to stay back after class over,
so far i did the teacher order !
Where we're remained me with her , she walked up to me then she puttin' her finger on my ........ Then she whispered i love you!
Unfortunate on that tyme some voices of footstep heard around the corridor!
Teacher gave a pause , then she told me our subject will continue the day after !
Na kweli siku iliyofata somo likaendelea ! Nakumbuka i was at 17 yrs , so far mwalimu wangu alikua akinifanyia violence abuse! Haya si ndiyo uliyoyataka mleta mada au ?

This 's little stranges!
Years a go whereby i'm school student , i had a female teacher, who practically akinipa mitego yote waitegayo wanawake kwa wanaume! .
She allowed me to do anythin i wanted , even let me sit with her at her desk durin class proceedin' while other students everyone else did classwork .
Several tyms she would walk by me around school outskirts always she put her hands on my shoulders either sometyms touch me on my arms.
Where we're remained me with her , she walked up to me then she puttin' her finger on my ........ Then she whispered i love you!
Teacher gave a pause , then she told me our subject will continue the day after !
Na kweli siku iliyofata somo likaendelea ! Nakumbuka i was at 17 yrs , so far mwalimu wangu alikua akinifanyia violence abuse! Haya si ndiyo uliyoyataka mleta mada au ?

Nice story. Nadhani ndio aliyoyataka! Sasa kwanini hutaki tujue?

Nice story. Nadhani ndio aliyoyataka! Sasa kwanini hutaki tujue?

Sikutaka mjue kwa sababu that narrate story inamdhalilisha Mwl wangu , also it's shame to the teacher's childrens with her family members in general .
Na hapa nimeisimulia kwa vile sisi hapa members hatuonani live, wala huyo ex former Teacher hawezi kuonekana humu.

This 's little stranges!
Hiyo sio violence abuse, ni sexual harassment (kama kulikuwa na penetration itakuwa sexual abuse).
Aisee! Ndo maana kumbeee, now I understand!

Sikutaka mjue kwa sababu that narrate story inamdhalilisha Mwl wangu , also it's shame to the teacher's childrens with her family members in general .
Na hapa nimeisimulia kwa vile sisi hapa members hatuonani live, wala huyo ex former Teacher hawezi kuonekana humu.

Hii ndio mentality ya kiswahili, sorry to say! Haimdhalilishi mwalimu wako. Wewe ndo ulifanyiwa shambulio la aibu, tena ukiwa 'a minor'. Mwalimu alipaswa kuwa mlinzi na mlezi wako. It is strictly prohibited kuwa na mahusiano na mwanafunzi wako! Haya ndo yanatokea mtoto anabakwa halafu wazazi wanaona watamdhalilisha m'bakaji!
Plz Judgement, hebu badili mtizamo wako!

Hiyo sio violence abuse, ni sexual harassment (kama kulikuwa na penetration itakuwa sexual abuse).
Aisee! Ndo maana kumbeee, now I understand!

Kwanza nikushukuru kwa kuniwekea sawa vifungu hapo, and then umenacha kwenye makutano ya njia! Ikiwa hutoniambia ume'understand nini ? King'asti !

Hii ndio mentality ya kiswahili, sorry to say! Haimdhalilishi mwalimu wako. Wewe ndo ulifanyiwa shambulio la aibu, tena ukiwa 'a minor'. Mwalimu alipaswa kuwa mlinzi na mlezi wako. It is strictly prohibited kuwa na mahusiano na mwanafunzi wako! Haya ndo yanatokea mtoto anabakwa halafu wazazi wanaona watamdhalilisha m'bakaji!
Plz Judgement, hebu badili mtizamo wako!

King'asti !
Iko hivi , well i know it's important to report a crime !
But there are many reasons why some pipo why they not want to report a crime , it could be one or more resons .
Mfano , It's too petty !!
It may be a MINOR CRIME , (kama hiyo iliyonihusu)
Nevertheless it can still be very upsetting to me.
Una report Police , then Police wanakuomba bribe (bribe from a victim ! )
Sometyms pipo feel embarrassed about reporting crime if they are of a sexual nature.
The Police will treat you with kindness and respect and will not judge you being a victim of any crime.
Pia if police are very busy they may not be able to get to you as quickly as they would like .
Their job is to protect you , and they do care about doing that, and they may not catch the people who responsible.
But yote kwa yote kwa umri niliokua nao wakati ule, huenda ndiyo ilikua sababu ya mimi kumficha muhalifu.
Hivyo baki na jibu tatizo ni umri.
I'm adult now siwezi ficha crime the same or otherwise popote nitakapoona .

Back
Top Bottom