Tuwasamehe wanaume wanaochukia wanawake humu

Tuwasamehe wanaume wanaochukia wanawake humu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaani JF huwa inanifurahisha[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Baadhi ya Wanawake wa humu wajifunze kuwa busy na inshu zao, wanawachekea wanaume wa humu matokeo yao ni kuja kuwadhalilisha huwa nawaonea huruma sana.
🤣🤣🤣🤣Ukweli mchungu huu yaani aibu sanaa.
 
Hahahah we hufai walah
Nialike basi tuuanze mwaka mpya pamoko manake sina mchongo Leo blue Monday

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Njoo tu uku ng'ende mtwara , mbuzi hatuna ila una Sungura pori.

Watu wa huku hatutumii kilevi wala kivutaji. So ukija ukavikosa usilalamike.

Hata ivo, 2019 ikapate kua yenye Neema kwako, kubwa kubwa na ndogondogo. Kaxi za mikono yako zibarikiwe na ukapate kua Bora miongon mwa walio bora. Kama ni boss basi uwe Libosiiiiiii , Zaidi uwe na afya njema bila kusahau Kurudisha shukran zako kwa Muumba alokupa pumzi yabure usoilipia !!!.
 
Lucky Dube Lyrics

Play the Lucky Dube Quiz

on Melody Facts

"God Bless The Women"

In the middle of the night I heard her pray so bitterly
And so softly yeah...
She prayed for her children
She prayed for their education,
Then she prayed for the man
That left her with her children.
We, praise heroes everyday
But there are those that we forget To praise
The women of this world.
They don't run from anything
They stand and fight for what's right

[Chorus:]
Oh oh oh...
God bless the women

Even when times are so hard
They are so cool, calm and collected.
They don't run from anything,
They stand and fight
For what is right

They do not run from responsibilities
They stand and fight for what Is right



Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
 
Shaggy Lyrics

Play the Shaggy Quiz

on Melody Facts

"Strength Of A Woman"

[Opening]
Ugh
Wah
Ugh
Ummmmm
Yo
SHAGGY
Ugh
Yo
This one goes out to all my women you know
My strong women, ugh

[Verse 1]

So amazing how this world was made
I wonder if GOD is a woman
The gift of life astounds me till this day
I give it up for the woman
She's the constant wind that fills my sail
Oh that woman
With her smile and her style,my
She'll protect like a child
That's a woman

[Chorus]

She'll put a smile upon your face
And take you to that (ah) higher place
So don't you under estimate
The strength of a woman
The strength of a woman

[Verse 2]

Woke up this morning
I got up with the scent of a woman
Just picture if you could what life would be
Ain't much good without a woman
She can nag and be a constant pain
Oh that woman
But those hips she's got me whipped
And it's just to hard to resist
What a woman
Ugh, hey

[Chorus]

Tosses in

Ugh, ugh, ugh

[Verse 3]

Tender lips that's so so sweet
Gentle words she softly speaks
Such an angel when we need
GOD bless the ground beneath her feet
She can take you on a high
Be your comfort when you cry
But if you look into her eyes
You'll see the strength of a woman
Strength of a woman
Ugh, ugh, ugh

[Chorus]

[Fade]

Strength of a woman



Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
 
Kiasi cha kuwaponda wanawake humu na kuwafanya wafeel worthless...…………...

Tuwasamehe tu

wengi wao hawajijui kama wana hili tatizo as chuki yao ni uncounscios…

Wamama wenye watoto wa kiume jitahidini kubalance malezi kwa watoto wa kiume…

Especially wakiwa wadogo,

wakisuffer trauma kutoka kwa mtu wanayemuamini (female figure),kama mama,dada,mpenzi,mwalimiu etc

hii trauma inabaki kwenye ubongo,

ambayo ina result into hatred towards women,

Utawajua tu humu,

tabia ni ngumu kuficha,

Mwanaume aki come across as self centred,controlling and every time ana pick up a fight na wanawake..

he is probably twisted!

Salamu za mwaka mpya kwa nyie wote..
thank you for this. hopefully wamelisikia na watalifanyia kazi.

choosing to live positive is the best way of life.
huwa hatujisikii vyema jinsi munatuongelea vibaya. endapo mmoja ama wawili walikukosea in one way haimaanishi basi wote wako hivyo.

TUMEWASAMEHE
 
A Song for Mama

Boyz II Men

You taught me everything
Everything you've given me
I'll always keep it inside
You're the driving force in my life, yeah

There isn't anything
Or anyone that I could be
And it just wouldn't feel right
If I didn't have you by my side

You were there for me to love and care for me
When skies were gray
Whenever I was down
You were always there to comfort me

And no one else can be
What you have been to me you will always be
You will always be the girl
In my life for all times

Mama, Mama you know I love you
(You know I love you)
Mama, Mama you're the queen of my heart
Your love is like tears from the stars, yes it is
Mama I just want you to know lovin' you is like food to my soul
Yes it is, yes it is, oh, yes it is, yes it is, yes it is oh

You're always there for me
Have always been around for me even when I was bad
You showed me right from my wrong
Yes you did

And you took up for me
When everyone was downin' me
You always did understand
You gave me strength to go on

There were so many times
Looking back when I was so afraid
And then you'd come to me and say to me
I can face anything

And no one else can do
What you have done for me
You'll always be, you will always be
The girl in my life, ooh oh

Mama, Mama you know I love you
(You know I love you, you know I love you)
Mama, Mama you're the queen of my heart, (You are)
Your love is like tears from the stars
(Your love is like tears from the stars)
Mama I just want you to know (Mama I just want you to know)
Lovin' you is like food to my soul

Never gonna go a day without you
Fills me up just thinkin' about you
I'll never go a day without my mama

Mama, Mama you know I love you
Mama, Mama you're the queen of my heart
Your love is like tears from the stars
(Your love is like tears from the stars)
Mama I just want you to know lovin' you is like food to my soul

Lovin' you is like food to my soul, oh yeah
You are the food to my soul, yes you are



Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Discussions

Back
Top Bottom