This is my future house...Whats yours?

Ha ha haaaaa!!! Ngoja wakusikie...Mie simoooooo!!!

sasa umefanya jitihada gani kuweza kujenga hiyo nyumba? yasiwe kama ya huyu Mpoland!ha ha ha!

A POLISH man moved to CANADA and married a CANADIAN girl. Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him.
The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions:

L: Have you any grounds?
P: Yes, an acre and half and nice little home.

L: No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?
P: It made of concrete.

L: I don't think you understand. Do either of you have a real grudge?
P: No, we have carport, and not need one.

L: I mean. What are your relations like?
P: All my relations still in Poland …

L: Is there any infidelity in your marriage?
P: We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player.

L: Does your wife beat you up?
P: No, I always up before her.

L: Is your wife a nagger?
P: No, she white.

L: Why do you want this divorce?
P: She going to kill me.

L: What makes you think that?
P: I got proof.

L: What kind of proof?
P: She going to poison me. She buys a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read, and it says:
‘Polish Remover'

Watu wengine bwana........watu wengine bwana........Watu wengine bwana.............Watu wengine bwana.....Tumia chandarua kudhibiti mbu waenezao Maralia...Tangazo hili limeletwa kwa masaada wa watu wa marekani kupitia shirika la misaada la watu wa Marekani USAID!!!

Kwani sasa hivi ndugu unaishi wapi? Na je kashughuli unakofanya kana kuingizia kipato fresh?

sasa umefanya jitihada gani kuweza kujenga hiyo nyumba? yasiwe kama ya huyu Mpoland!ha ha ha!

A POLISH man moved to CANADA and married a CANADIAN girl. Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him.
The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions:

L: Have you any grounds?
P: Yes, an acre and half and nice little home.

L: No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?
P: It made of concrete.

L: I don't think you understand. Do either of you have a real grudge?
P: No, we have carport, and not need one.

L: I mean. What are your relations like?
P: All my relations still in Poland …

L: Is there any infidelity in your marriage?
P: We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player.

L: Does your wife beat you up?
P: No, I always up before her.

L: Is your wife a nagger?
P: No, she white.

L: Why do you want this divorce?
P: She going to kill me.

L: What makes you think that?
P: I got proof.

L: What kind of proof?
P: She going to poison me. She buys a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read, and it says:
‘Polish Remover'

Ha ha haaaa!!! Haya bwana.

Mimi sijui mwenye nyumba kaniloga? Siwazi kujenga kabisa

Ukitaka upate wazo la kujenga kwanza kabisa nunua kiwanja halafu uhame hapo kwako ukaishi kilipo kiwanja chako hata kama ni kwenye kijumba cha udongo...hapo ndio akili itasimama na mawazo ya kujenga yatakujia baada ya kuonja joto ya jiwe.

Watu wengine bwana........watu wengine bwana........Watu wengine bwana.............Watu wengine bwana.....Tumia chandarua kudhibiti mbu waenezao Maralia...Tangazo hili limeletwa kwa masaada wa watu wa marekani kupitia shirika la misaada la watu wa Marekani USAID!!!

Mkuu KakaKiiza umepiga chupa ngapi asubuhi?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kwenye main floor plan sijaona sababu ya breakfast corner hapo kwenye family room. Kitchen ni kubwa ya kutosha na plan ni kuwa na jiko kati so breakfast can be done there. Hapo nawaza kusave space for the kitchen and the master bedroom.

Sijaona laundry room,kwa ajili ya washing and ironing.

Hebu nisaidie tafauti na kazi za family room na living room kwanza.

Ila big up, work hard and chase this dream. It is very possible. Bila ndoto ya kuanzia hela zikikufumania lazma ufanye ushamba!

Back
Top Bottom