The ONE thing you Love Most!

Is that so? Wow..oh well...may be I am at times. I'm just as human as everyone else.

Dah!! NN Sometimes I figure I have you figured all wide of the mark... Which seems contrary in most cases....

Dah!! NN Sometimes I figure I have you figured all wide of the mark... Which seems contrary in most cases....

Sister girl, I am as capricious as they come. I have yet to even figure myself out.

But you appear to be somewhat surprised by my response. Were you expecting me to fly off the handle or something?

didnt ur ma tell u that u were a ticking bomb since b4 u were born? LOL

Sister girl, I am as capricious as they come. I have yet to even figure myself out.

But you appear to be somewhat surprised by my response. Were you expecting me to fly off the handle or something?

To be Frank??? YES.... Thus my comment... na it proves your former post ya kunijibu swali langu....

I am SAVED by GRACE in JESUS CHRIST ! Hakuna kitu napenda zaidi ya hiyo. Glory be to GOD.

UmkhontoweSizwe according to the Topic basi inabidi useme unapenda kwamba unampenda Jesus Christ..... Hata hivo pamoja saana.

the thing i love about myself......is my charm...i can laugh about myself....lol

and the understanding capacity....that i have..lol....

Nice one Boss.... I feel like i can almost see you....lol... Curious me wants to know ni nini kuhusu your self you can laugh about??

To be Frank??? YES.... Thus my comment... na it proves your former post ya kunijibu swali langu....

Here is the kicker ADII, word on the grapevine is that me and you are one and the same i.e. I am you and you are me. Kinda like you and FF. Ain't that something?

Here is the kicker ADII, word on the grapevine is that me and you are one and the same i.e. I am you and you are me. Kinda like you and FF. Ain't that something?

Dah!! Ain't this something???!!!!! Don't know what to say.... Genuinely.....