Special Thread: Job Opportunities at ITM Tanzania Ltd

#WeAreITM

STRUCTURAL ENGINEER 2 (2).png

I hereby personally love how you have decided to create the forum for sharing job opportunities that are opening through you..

But I would advise one very crucial from your advertisement if not two...

Please indicate type of industry of the organization you are filling vacancy advertised.

Please indicate a working station for the position your advertising.

For example am much interested for the position for HR and Administration but can't because I don't nature of the requiring firm to determine and attract the applicant.
You are very Good for sure.. keep on sharing but improvement is needed

I hereby personally love how you have decided to create the forum for sharing job opportunities that are opening through you..

Please indicate type of industry of the organization you are filling vacancy advertised.

For example am much interested for the position for HR and Administration but can't because I don't nature of the requiring firm to determine and attract the applicant.
Kweli kabisa mkuu mana unaweza kwenda kuwa HR wa Jehanamu bila kujua

HR naona unavuna yai

Thank you Akili Unazo! for this suggestion.

We have received and noted it.

We will align internally to ensure its implementation.

#WeAreITM