Blaki Womani
JF-Expert Member
- Feb 28, 2011
- 11,228
- 13,450
Hmmmm. I miss being serenaded.
Saana, tena ukute umpendae kakutoka, au kakubwaga
Mmmh babe tena[emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22] I feel jeolous cause I love u [emoji12]Ushiboy where are you come and answer it Babe. I want to hear from you....Najua unapenda mambo haya ya love songs... Welcome B... Thanks...
Mmmh babe tena[emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22] I feel jeolous cause I love u [emoji12]
Kizuri chatazamwa na wengi mkuu ....kwani nawe wahusika[emoji15]lol!!,,and you?...
Dear this is my favorite song.. Thank you so much ..it means a lot . I really do appreciate.. Thanks..
how long wa lionel rich.......
brian adams....every thng i do
The only one for me - Brian Mcknight
Truly- Leonel Richie
Lady- Leonel Richie & Kenny Rogers
Anytime - Brian Mcknight
Tell me it is real- K CI & Jojo
Just once- James Ingram
I believe in you- Joe Thomas
You are still the one- Shania Twain
May be - Enrique Iglesias
That's what love is all about- Michael Bolton
Tenderness- diana King
The only one- Leonel Richie
Think twice- Celin Dion
usingizi bila slow love song unasuasua
ooh really?!!
Kizuri chatazamwa na wengi mkuu ....kwani nawe wahusika[emoji15]
Mmmh babe tena[emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22] I feel jeolous cause I love u [emoji12]
lol!!,,and you?...
Yes my dear and I seriously say Thank you from the bottom of my heart .. Thanks..
I wanna know , whoever told you
I was letting go
Of the only Joy that
I have ever known
Girl, they were lying
Just look around
And all of the
People that we
Used to know
Have just
Given up, they
Wanna let it go
But we're still
Trying
So you should
Know this love we
Share was never
Made to die
I'm glad we're on
This one way street
Just you and I
Just you and I
Chorus
I'm never gonna say goodbye
Cos I never wanna
See you cry
I swear to you
My love would
Remain
And I swear it
All over again
And I
I'm never gonna
Treaty you bad
Cos I never wanna see you sad
I swore to
Share your joy
And your pain
And I swear it
All over again
All over again..
Very touching song ...I love it.. Thanks..
hahahahaha kwa mbali halafu kashawahiwa ndo maana mi nafanya kama vile simuon ila daah kiukwel me mwenyewe huwa na feel some jelous kwa aliye tuwah.