Single LADIES and LADS. . .

ile 'every woman's dream man' ilikuwa kibwagizo tu cha kuonyeshea kuwa hivyo vigezo ni 'TOP NORCH' AS YOU HAVE PUT IT and not necessarily that every woman would like to see that in a man BUT most do...
Pamoja mwaya.. . .
Sasa nikupe hongera for you have found the man of YOUR dreams, not many people are that fortunate.

• Thanks
Reactions: bht
Canta i'm happy for you. . . natumaini mambo yataenda vizuri usije ukaanza kutafuta tena maana huku nje wengi ni wale wale, umri umeenda ila bado hawajakua.
Thx my dia,
Yes nashukuru mungu yanaenda vizuri,wala sitafuti tena,
Tunamwomba mungu tu ili siku moja ndoto zetu zitimie,
Hahahaha,watakuwa tu siku moja,japo itakuwa too late kwao lol!

Wow. . . that's quite a record.

Hopefully you will find you FINE LADY when the time is right. But if you don't mind me asking, what exactly are looking for in a lady.

A lady with self-control,who is quick to hold her tongue. She delights in everything lovely
and feminine and she isn't afraid to speak her mind
when needed. Compassion and passion along with nurturing, serving
others,unselfishness and poise.She has to be passionate about her beliefs and accomplishes anything she puts her mind to. And one more thing am damn spontaneous(some think of it as being funny) so i expect that fine lady to have a good sense of humor.

A lady with self-control,who is quick to hold her tongue. She delights in everything lovely
and feminine and she isn't afraid to speak her mind
when needed. Compassion and passion along with nurturing, serving
others,unselfishness and poise.She has to be passionate about her beliefs and accomplishes anything she puts her mind to. And one more thing am damn spontaneous(some think of it as being funny) so i expect that fine lady to have a good sense of humor.

Seen.

I'm sure there is a lady out there who is got all that and more, kazi kwako kumpata.

Una mpango wa kuoa/kuolewa?

Kama jibu ni HAPANA . . kwanini?
Kama ni NDIO. . . je ni VIGEZO gani ambavyo vikifikiwa na mkaka/mdada utashawishika/penda kuingia ndoani?
Na ni MASHARTI (usichukulie neno masharti kwa uzito wake, namaanisha vitu ambavyo ni muhimu kuzingatiwa) gani ambayo yakizingatiwa unaamini ndoa yako itadumu?

badilisha heading tuweze changia ipo kimrengo wa kushoto sana

yule ambaye hatafanya uzee wangu uwe wa manung'uniko huyo ndiye atanifaa.....

Seen.

I'm sure there is a lady out there who is got all that and more, kazi kwako kumpata.

Yeah i bet she's somewhere out there..If u dont mind i would like to know the good qualities that you think a fine lad should possess,regardless your being single or not.

Yeah i bet she's somewhere out there..If u dont mind i would like to know the good qualities that you think a fine lad should possess,regardless your being single or not.
She is. . . .

Mmhhh I wrote this two days ago. . .
There is a certain gentleman,
who posseses the qualities of a real man
One with uncompromising principles,
And great ambitions.
His irresistible charm. . . takes me by storm.
Lizzy

Natamani kuwe na wakaka wanaofanana na huyu in the real world, wanaojielewa na kuelewa wengine. Wenye mawazo ambayo sio ya kibinafsi kama ya wengine tuliowazoea, wenye mioyo ya dhahabu kama wake, wenye msimamo kama yeye, heshima na akili kama zake. A real husband material. . . a man worth loving.

. . . . . . more or less.

Kikungu you can always have another chance if you want it and you up for the challenges that comes with it.
Emotions can always be repaired.

Nwy, care to share with us what captivated you the first time and how the real thing turned out to be?

Lizzy,i dare to say that you can always have another chance yes but am not sure if emotions can be repaired.

What captivated me the first time?Oh gosh!!! She was everyman's dream in every sense but what turned after two decade,was the worst nightmare.Was i her dreams?I dare to say yes because two decades is a hell of time and as is time is a great healer can also be an un-healer
Let me conclude this you can have the lady/lad of your dreams yes but maitaining those qualities long term is another issue.And sometimes it is a probablity,life experience has tought me that.
Lizzy,i always agree to disagree,mine may not be your cup of tea,as the English says, but that is my life experience though

mmmh vigezo
1.awe na miaka 30 na kuendelea
2.watoto max 2 maana nimeona vijana wengi wana watoto sana siku hz
3.awe mkristo-lutheranor rc walokole sitaki au sda
4.awe na maisha ya kueleweka kazi biashara yaani awe na source ya income iwe low,medium or high yeyote
5.awe na mvuto bana
6.awe na upendo wa kufa na kuoza juu yangu anichukulie nilivo sipendi kuongea saana sipendi ugomvi wala kuonewa
7.simu yake ni yangu na yangu ni yake niiwe free na simu yake na asimaind
8.awe na busara,mpole asiwe anaongea sana bila sababu labda awe ananipa story za kunifurahisha sipendi makelele
9.awe na akili ya maisha i mean aweze kusimama kama baba kwenye familia awe ni mtu mwenye uwezo wa kutoa maamuzi hata kama ni magumu-asiwe mwoga
10-awe na uwezo wa kuniprotect na mambo yote,maadui,magonjwa
11 awe ma best friend the one i can count on evertything sio nakuja kukopa chakula ofsin wakati nimefulia kwa bahati mbayawhile nina mume ndani nina mume ndani
12 tushee kila kitu kwa shida na raha
13 asipende sex saaana mi kila siku siwezi besides siolewi kwa ajili iyo tu at lesat mara 2/3 kwa wk especially wkend
14 asiwe mlevi,mvuta sigara au bangi
15 asiwe mshirikina au mchawi au wa jamii iyo
16 awe mchaga aisee

17 badae nitakupm

Vigezo vyote ninavyo!! Ila sijui pakuanzia.Lol

She is. . . .

Mmhhh I wrote this two days ago. . .

. . . . . . more or less.

Ok i get it,i guess i didnt check my archives well...that aint far-fetched.Patience is the key,the world has much to offer to the ones who are willing to wait for the best.

Lizzy,i dare to say that you can always have another chance yes but am not sure if emotions can be repaired.

What captivated me the first time?Oh gosh!!! She was everyman's dream in every sense but what turned after two decade,was the worst nightmare.Was i her dreams?I dare to say yes because two decades is a hell of time and as is time is a great healer can also be an un-healer
Let me conclude this you can have the lady/lad of your dreams yes but maitaining those qualities long term is another issue.And sometimes it is a probablity,life experience has tought me that.
Lizzy,i always agree to disagree,mine may not be your cup of tea,as the English says, but that is my life experience though

I see. . . .
I can find so many ways to tell you, you are wrong but since those are your experiences i'll let it be.

Pole lakini. . . .

Ok i get it,i guess i didnt check my archives well...that aint far-fetched.Patience is the key,the world has much to offer to the ones who are willing to wait for the best.

It really isn't.
But the funny thing is, the simplest things are the hardest to get a hold of. Sad ehhh. . . ?

Back
Top Bottom